Why

>Be Ryan Reynolds
>6'0, perfect white male features, considered one of the best looking men on planet
>could have any woman on the planet
>could be having white children with 10/10 white women like Rachel Adams
>instead decide to settle and raise a child with a Amerimutt spic

Why do white men do this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

That kid looks white and she’s way hotter than McAdams.

>Canadian not knowing it's own actors

>Ryan Reynolds
The absolute state of leafs

That's Ryan Gosling fucktard

Point still stands

famous people are stupid and so are you

>she’s way hotter than McAdams.
Not going to give up the chance at Mendes to pursue some larp of white pride

He's from Vancouver.

He works in the entertainment industry. That means he's a slave and has no free will of his own.

Attached: Prince-Slave.jpg (450x283, 27K)

Hollywood fucks drink their own poison

As if his Khazar handlers would ever let him lol

That’s Ryan Gosling you absolute imbecile

She's also an old hag. He married an old Mexican cunt. Wew.

Ryan Reynolds is doing that. He's married to 11/10 Blake Livley. I spilled gallons of cum to when I was younger.

>not wanting to stick your dick in this
ur gay

Attached: 1526200799698.jpg (1824x2736, 426K)

Cause you're not as bright as you think you are you race mixing sexual slugs. You still are chained to your sexual urges of selfish desire. You care nothing for your own people and will continue to mix and gentrify your blood until all that remains are mutts with below average intelligence. Lie down like a dog and shut up, or fight like a man.

El atrocidad...

>She's also an old hag. He married an old Mexican cunt. Wew.
I see you haven't taken the MILF pill yet, user.
>Eva Mendes
>Race-mixing
>Settling
Kek. The absolute state of Jow Forums.
In all seriousness though, would anyone recommend getting myself a hot MILF from Tinder and losing my virginity and learning relationships from her? Asking for a friend.

Attached: adf1c183ac09ab29a1c6a391295c1655.jpg (533x726, 81K)

not gentrify. meant modify*

Mostly I think you're too stupid to realize you're depriving yourself of beautiful women because you don't understand Human genetics.

fucking ugly

She's white enough. Southern European people are still white. I'm not pro mixing between Northern Europeans and Southern European but it's ok as long as it doesn't happen too often.

Eva Mendes had a serious drinking problem and Gosling helped her get sober.
He's a real hero...and a real human bean.

Attached: TURD3 Farting in my hands with my pants wrapped around my hands while farting_themovie.png (985x900, 342K)

That picture makes me feel old. It feels like only a few years ago that Eva Mendes was the "It Girl" and widely considered to be the hottest woman on the planet. Now she's a menopausal hag who needs KY to get wet.

He's a Bean Stirrer

This. See that Cohen Bros movie Hail Caesar, movie stars are told who to marry

I really like this bait

Attached: 1466108443619.jpg (501x585, 105K)

>could be having white children with 10/10 white women like Rachel Adams
Because no one outside of Jow Forums thinks like this. I know it sucks, user. Besides, that spic is more successful and productive than you'll ever be.

The Amerumutt spic is 200% loyal to the P-nis of the white man.

Latina women have hairy nipples very gross

>Ryan Reynolds.

That's Ryan Gosling you stupid leaf fuck!!!

looks like a Jewish gypsy

stfu botswana you don't konw shit about pop culture

That's Jared Goff you idiot

this is actually true

LOL

Attached: AntiGoblina.jpg (1067x1600, 254K)

so whites and spics can produce white looking kids/? how? I guess since most spics are half white, they do have european features. in a dire situation I guess they could be used to save the white race.

Eva is 75% European.

he's an ugly motherfucker. far from one of the best looking men on the planet

she looks like a monster

she's horrendous

Ryan Reynolds is considered a joke and overall non-attractive. He first played a failed superhero movie, then played in a comedy movie where he was laughed at.

a monster in the sack you hue monkey.

Attached: hacked_image_1488.jpg (720x540, 75K)

75% european? she looks like the standard 50% european mestizo, the baby probably is 75% european.

Why are you brainlets so stupid? Most Latinos are mostly white genetically.

>He's 6' so he is chad XD

So this is Eva Mendez? The top 1% of most attractive hispanics? And it's el atrocidad de los Aztecas goblinas? Damn

White women are spoiled and take everything for granted. Best move I ever made was giving up on white women.

>be ben afleck pic related
>sex y man
>murray spic

y do wite man

>actually be ryan reynolds
>marry 10/10 aryan
>have white babys
who knew one man could be so based

Attached: ryan.jpg (2000x1697, 832K)

She took a DNA test.

It’s simple really, she has her own money and fame so he knows she isn’t using him for his. Also he has fucked hundreds of women and yet this one squeezed his dick so well that he couldn’t let her go.

lmao

Most latinos are OVER 50% white.

Attached: 1536383919877.png (760x392, 124K)

Hollywood has parties. At these parties is where business as it's simplest form is conducted.
When you have two famous/infamous people in the same party their entourage usually lead by a manager or handler makes sure the star interacts with the "right" people.
In many many cases of Hollywood coupling a manager and another manager make it so their clients meet and are pretty much forced to talk to one another.
"Did you like her. With her you want to steady?"
Then they try to get them on the same projects or visit the same spots, pretty much play match maker.
This is why.
This happens in all aspects of entertainment.
Very few people talk about it openly. Usually after a bad relationship or publicity sake they will let it out a bit. Louis Farrakhan talked about it, how black celebrities get some white piece of ass waved in front of them to be stooges for the Hollywood agenda.
But that's what's happens.
It's a breeding program of the Hollywood elites.

Are those shitty tattoos real? Why aren't they on the left pic?

Because ((((( hollywood))))

la creatura mas globina

Attached: 5827-amy-winehouse.jpg (290x387, 31K)

George Lopez is 55% white and he's browner than the dump I took this morning. Amerindian genes do almost as much damage as nigger genes.

Attractive men like Gosling are like the male equivalent of coalburners, the Jews made it cool and hip for attractive Aryan men to date non-whites (like Richard Gere and that streetshitter for example). It's just pure Jewry. I am a 6ft blond haired and blue eyed Aryan and I am not attracted to mudshits, niggers or gooks.

You do realize thats not ryan Reynolds, right?

Imagine getting dicked by Ryan Re-I mean. Imagine slamming that 10/10 aryan goddess every night.

Imagine both those things at the same time.

Attached: 6quep.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>Most latinos are OVER 50% white
56% white?

Don't forget he's besties with TayTay

Attached: Taypool.jpg (873x655, 86K)

Attached: goslings gosling.jpg (296x342, 81K)

White women are mostly spoiled and ungrateful, raised to consume. They're easily manipulated through emotions by globalist propaganda and wouldn't be so bad if they kept letting men run everything. Non western women will defer to men. It has more to do with Jews destroying the West than race. White women are more exposed to the propaganda.

>kill me...

This. I wouldn't get married or have kids, but if that somehow happened, I wouldn't jump on the table and scream about my offspring perhaps having slightly more melanin. Mendes seems better than most white women.

>Be Ryan Reynolds

I'm saving this pasta for /tv/. They'll surely sperg the fuck out.

Attached: 1412375564764.png (691x510, 344K)

Well what the fuck happened with his stupid SJW fest of movie, Deadpool 2?

whatever, who cares really when you get to bang that every night?

That Kid is from movie. In that movie Ryan get cucked by based black man. But still manage to break his face. In the end nigga raise his son.

Is he realy dating Eva Mendes?

See also: Matt McConnaghey, Prince Harry, various other white alphas
Its just what they do

Change it to Ryan Gosling first. Since that's this skew eyed overrated actor's name.

Attached: download.jpg (184x273, 6K)

>implying actors have anything more than the most basic input on plot/script

Is that actually bad though? Getting matchmaking service? Nobody ever had an agenda to get me a hot girl. I'm totally on my own. Feels bad. Maybe I need a manager. Nobody else is willing to put the work in.

im not a latina woman but i have hairy nipples as well

Says the Brazilian shit monsters.

You're missing the point because you have loser NEET blinders on.
It's not a matchmaking service when the match maker is trying to get you to marry and breed with some latina so not only can they market your relationship but down the line market your kids for money.

Fucking leafs man literally subhuman

Attached: 3612_Ethereal_Yatzee.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Thanks for sharing, twit

The sjw dog whistles were ironic

His actual children (not the one in your pictures) have blue/green eyes and blonde hair and are whiter than 99% of Jow Forums so just kys leafcuck

>when you realize one of his eyes is lower than the other
Distracted me during the whole Blade Runner movie when I noticed.

Attached: 1533050870381.png (668x878, 952K)

>Ryan Reynolds
>Ryan gosling
>Rachel mcadams
Why only Canadians, eh?

Also protip: Rachel mcadams has so many moles on her face and neck that she has to be slathered in layers upon layers of makeup so that her moles are not distracting.

She is a fine actress of her type, but she has actually lost roles because of moles

Gotcha. I forgot celebrities don't want to be marketed. That's not what they signed up for. Better to be alone or randomly nail white roasties like I've been doing. Those Jews sure are exploiting famous rich white actors. Those bastards.