Guillotines

is it time again Jow Forums

Attached: The_Guillotine.jpg (1000x1400, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fFg923PmE
youtube.com/watch?v=bXAQiRapGjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never should have been put away.

A boy can dream.

Attached: _20180828_084426.jpg (1013x561, 64K)

unironically posting a picture of a loser who offed himself and killed his own family after being a member of a party that utterly destroyed the country that it ruled for 12 years

Attached: 1517387208613.png (403x448, 57K)

Attached: Guillotine.gif (174x152, 1.69M)

I’m a fan of exile island..
Why doesn’t anyone exile people anymore?

Fuck off memefaggot

Attached: 1537617033685.gif (332x332, 269K)

A LEAF

Attached: DiM5hlLU0AIQGBL.jpg (707x535, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4

Yep.

The aristocrats need to learn that money can't buy everything.

Attached: pepe.jpg (1024x392, 69K)

threadtheme
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

a-any more?

Ah! ça ira, ça ira, ça ira
les aristocrates à la lanterne!
Ah! ça ira, ça ira, ça ira
les aristocrates on les pendra!

Attached: robespierre.jpg (1636x1190, 244K)

Attached: frenchrevolution.png (1306x604, 768K)

terror and virtue, my friend. terror and virtue.

If the spring of popular government in time of peace is virtue, the springs of popular government in revolution are at once virtue and terror: virtue, without which terror is fatal; terror, without which virtue is powerless. Terror is nothing other than justice, prompt, severe, inflexible; it is therefore an emanation of virtue; it is not so much a special principle as it is a consequence of the general principle of democracy applied to our country's most urgent needs. It has been said that terror is the principle of despotic government. Does your government therefore resemble despotism?

I want to fuck THIS Guillotine

Attached: 305.jpg (1600x1200, 399K)

therefore:
terror without virtue is fatal.
virtue without terror is powerless.
terror is prompt, severe, and inflexible justice, therefore terror is an emanation of virtue.
>based robespierre

Name a more iconic duo... I'll wait.

Attached: robespierresaintjust.png (800x615, 321K)

>is it time again Jow Forums
problem is, Cletus will conclude you deserve it too because you are privileged.
There's a 100 Cletus for every 1 of us, once they it the street and the mobs mentality take over the groups...
Good luck with staying alive unless you are a poor Cletus

Guillotines are too messy. The rope is just fine.

Ez

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-Joseph-Goebbels-921378.jpg (590x440, 35K)

Ahhh... Marguerite

Attached: mercurius.jpg (800x600, 48K)

a memefaggot

Attached: 1536540090342.jpg (960x720, 144K)

You seriously worship these faggots? They look like rats

nice. clean.

This guillotine awakened my cuck fetish. True story.

Attached: Marie1.png (800x600, 445K)

Eat shit meme fag.

what are you on about now juden?

Attached: 6 stabbed at gay pride parade in israel.jpg (950x534, 158K)

What if I said that one's entire life had been decided by fate? That every single one of your actions, from the minute to the monumental, stemmed not from your own choices, but had already been decided upon? That life being a journey of limitless possibilities was but an illusion, and no matter how fiercely man struggled, he stood at the mercy of a long-established path? The wealthy shall know their riches. The needy shall starve on the streets. The wicked shall be wicked, the righteous just. The beautiful, the hideous, the strong, the frail, the fortunate, the miserable... and finally, the victors and the defeated. What if I said that all such things had been carved into stone eons ago, allowing for no divergence? If so, sinners have nothing to answer for, nor do saints have any true virtue to their name. What if I said that not a single action is carried out of one's own volition, but had been decided long ago? That we are merely adrift in the current of time? Tell me, would you feel content with such a world? A world in which power is merely given, not earned - would you accept knees bent to a throne build upon such falsities? A universe where the sinless have-nots are oppressed and downtrodden - would you allow such a world to exist?
Never, I say. Never.

Attached: snek_full_power.jpg (800x600, 222K)

You can stick your destiny up your ass kike.

I was actually just thinking about them in my lecture, and I was thinking how to make them look newer or better

Pls basee snake go backbto the and rix this.
Whoever is in right now is fucking retarded

Far too humane. Flaying is the future.

Attached: 1516419281521.jpg (372x643, 24K)

democracy doesn't work -- no matter who you vote for (even donald trump) -- there will always be a shadowy cabal of unelected officials making the real decisions behind the curtain. Alone, on its face, that is dangerous territory. Even stranger, after years of the media pushing denials, debunks, and so on of a deep state. what shows up in the times? an op-ed from the self-confessed and identified deep state, or as they apparently prefer to be called, "the steady state."
it's being waved in your faces that democracy is a sham. furthermore, if the political system is broken, then it follows that the government is illegitimate and should be overthrown. surely the (((globalists))) and (((cultural marxists))) realise this and if we pursue that assumption, what are their motivations in doing such a thing? are they agitating for civil war? does the pope shit in the woods?

Why so much hate? Do you really judge someone just for how they look?

It's what's on the inside that matters

Attached: 1537077535025.jpg (600x400, 104K)

>shadowy cabal of unelected officials
Like the EU commision.

I agree with user, no true man would ever harm innocent children, especially his own. Suicide, no matter the reason, is a cowardice act.

Gallows are better. Just as effective with less cleanup.

אצילות
המחזה כבר נגמרה

Attached: Mercury3.png (690x1044, 1.17M)

It's over. They didn't have internet or IDs or drones back then.

Tiranny is for ever now

Are you mentally retarded or have you OD'd on burger education?

A favourite method of exocution by the bolshevik jews was to
1. hoist you up upside down to a tree or pole.
2. Pull out your intestines from your ass or stomach
3. Spin you around
4. Spin you around some more
5. Leave you to die, from exposure, not wounds

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fFg923PmE

Flares fired into the vagina was also a favourite among the jewish bolsheviks.
No man would risk that for his children.

Attached: jewish acts during holodomor(1).jpg (480x377, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bXAQiRapGjg

>When the word is bad that and eternity of foreknowledge is better than what we have

Because the last time that was tried, it failed and we are told that there never was an exile plan to begin with by the people who won a connected war.
Shame that there is no surviving copies of "The Final Solution"

copper jacketed lead pill is more easily administered