Why do women lie about rape?

I think it's important for people to realize that women lie about rape all the time. They do it because they can weaponize rape accusations to go after their enemies and because they believe they will get social approval from other women by saying they were raped. The most important thing you can do when it comes to women making rape accusations is to not believe women.

Pic related is a drunken whore who has fucked countless men but who lied about rape because she got social approval from being a member of the resistance plus a nice gofundme profit.

Attached: blasey-drunk-naked.jpg (530x430, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indomitus.us/christine-blasey-naked-drunk-and-passed-out-on-a-picnic-table/
cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html
youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hot damn, I don't even believe the narrative anymore. she has no tits to grab. Should have said he grabbed her ass.

Attached: real.png (853x852, 226K)

Women were taught about the Salem Witch Trials and they saw that it got results.That's what this fucking whole thing is
It's the Salem Witch Trials 2.0 and they won't stop until they put us men on the cross and burn us to death

>taking photos of a drunk unconscious woman
Is this considered rape?

Silly fag, women can't rape people

No shit, it might be best if you see a bunch of girls at a party getting fucked up on liquor it's probably best to leave. Immediately.

Honestly its time to reform rape laws: they are draconian because they were written when women were actually on the whole either virgins or married, there was no abortion, paternal testing i.e. rape really did ruin not only their lives and the lives of their family...who the fuck cars if some single slut that's fucked 50+ dudes and isn't even fertle anymore takes one more she regrets the next day? Unless you're literally lurking in bushes with chloraform it should be akin to Theft Under $5000

Its attention. That is literally it.
Anything a woman does is always for attention. Nothing more.

>it might be best if you see a bunch of girls at a party getting fucked up on liquor it's probably best to leave. Immediately.
Hello darkness my old friend...

Attached: lowe.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

In my experience it's usually about throwing some man under the bus to slightly & temporarily benefit them. Most women are like Machiavelli with a severe concussion.

Women lie about rape because they lie about most everything. Stop putting these “waifus” on a pedestal, /pol, and open your eyes to the true nature of women.

> inb4 MGTOW
> inb4 must save muh white race

I’m not saying you shouldn’t get married and have kids, just that you should be alert to what you are getting into.

Women lie for the same reason that children lie: they are weaker physically and emotionally, and it can get them what they want/ out of trouble

Shit I was following this advice before this whole #metoo garbage. Women are fucking insane when they get drunk. I've seen men get into fistfights when they're hammered and that's the worst it gets, but women? Women will burn down a building if they felt compelled to when they get drunk

indomitus.us/christine-blasey-naked-drunk-and-passed-out-on-a-picnic-table/

More about her, good article

Because it’s unauthorize or regretted access to their only value: sex

How would you feel if you worked all week and your employer bogarted you out of a check?

Except it’s worse than that because women need their sex to survive they need it to find a man who will provide and take care of her children.

So when some other man or worse, a lowly unattractive man, gets access to her single most important attribute, it’s a problem

why again do people believe an alcoholic whore with sexual partners in the multiple dozen anything?

Hey Jow Forums you lose again...the disgusting judge will never sit on the supreme court

>Hot damn, I don't even believe the narrative anymore. she has no tits to grab. Should have said he grabbed her ass.

Can we mail this photo to the FBI? you know to find out the truth of the matter.

Attached: IMG_9999.jpg (2540x2522, 2.09M)

D-did you see the photo? D-D-d-d-do you think she is all ok?

Every woman I know lies about rape almost every day

Photo is not Blasey Ford.

Yes it is.

But this isn't her so that's fake news.

ddddddd

it fake u dummy

Memes > Reality

Also this
cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html

>Every woman I know
Zero ain't a statistically relevant number Bubba,

this but completely sincere and totally unironically.

At least photochop the fucking CANADIAN out of there.

Women have a love/hate relationship with the concept of rape. They hate to feel week but love the idea of being so desirable a man can no longer control himself in her presence.

Oh I wasn't being Ironic. If you actually rape a woman you deserve to get crucified, but there should be actual proof it happened and a statute of limitations. If you have regret sex you should get a fine. If alchohal is involved on the victims part there is no sex offender registry for the perpetrator. About time these roastie bitches start taking personal responsability or get the fuck back in the kitchen; there is no two ways about it you want to be free to be a whore fine, but don't expect society to weep when you are treated like one
youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4

Attached: 1271311836446.jpg (1440x810, 248K)

Why do people lie about Bigfoot? If people never lie about rape then they never lie about Bigfoot. If every rape claim is true then Bigfoot has to be real.

Because if men supposedly want to rape their roast beef curtains then people will somehow think they are desirable. It's all about attention seeking. It's very similar to what niggers do when it comes to attention seeking.

This logic checks out. Really. Good job.

>tax payer money spent in earnest to figure out if this woman has large enough beasts to disqualify a man she went to highschool with from the supreme court
>she is found lacking
>in some years the FBI releases detailed measurements and photographs of this woman to satisfy a FOIA request
>she sues to stop this
>the case works its way up to the supreme court
>in a 5-4 decision it is none other than Brett Kavanaugh who splits the tie and authorizes the release
>the entire country jacks off to an otherwise unknown woman who just wanted her 15 minutes of fame 15 years prior

God bless this timeline.

>why do women lie about rape?
Probably because that is what their simple mind can come up with when feeling guilty about sleeping with a guy?
Also they know that they can get away with it most of the time and the guy will get crucified.

I've been to a lot of parties in my day, done the whole white knight thing (as I'm sure many of you fucking Jow Forumsthedonald fidoras still do) and the only times I've come across legit rape was at Frat Houses and with groups of shitskins. Literally every single time. Now ask yourself if you feel bad for the type of women who go to Frat Houses or hang around with shitskins? OK then

Attached: walkingmatress.jpg (1200x665, 219K)

It gives them power over all men in their future.
>Don't you understand, I was raped!
As an excuse for their intolerable behaviour.

Where's the femin mind virus peeps at?

I need my feminism is a bioweapon daily fix.

I've fucked way too many lefties for that to be real; or its totally real and they need to study me in a lab to make an antivirus because I'm 100% a chauvinistic asshole and immune

Pic is fake. Filter added tho change contrast to make it appear older. Here's the oldest version of it from 2013. Also Pepsi cans didn't look like that in the 80's you fucktard.

Attached: tumblr_mt8m4o6n5a1sptdrqo2_500.jpg (500x415, 84K)

>If you have regret sex you should get a fine.
No why should man have to pay for women's bad decisions?

Pic for reference.

Attached: EBE.jpg (1324x768, 185K)