HAPPENING! TRUMP TO IMPOSE ANOTHER 200 BILLION DOLLAR TARIFF ON CHINA

JUST ANNOUNCED LIVE ON THE U.N. STAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=N6VDrFnbikM

Attached: SizzlingCrazyFoxhound-max-1mb.gif (240x135, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/242906/republican-party-favorability-highest-seven-years.aspx
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-24/china-vows-not-negotiate-under-threat-trump-teases-major-broadside-against-beijing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should be a few 200T

what the fuck is a B in 2018

Attached: 0000000003.png (6768x9472, 1.26M)

This is in addition to the other 200b?

How long had he been talking? Peoples faces in the crowd. Also i saw an unironic Trumpf in the comments which ive never seen

I was thinking about Trump's piecemeal tariff impositions. If I had been Trump, I would have summoned the Chinese ambassador the day after being sworn in and handed him a list of tariffs to be imposed in 6 months time equal to the trade imbalance. I would have then said you have 6 months to fix this.

The problem with my approach would have been if the Chinese had thought it was a bluff. Six months later I would have collapsed their economy overnight. Bombs would have likely flown.

Trump however is trying a ratchet approach; keep picking away at Chinese import imbalances in a way to increase cost of living over time to the Chinese public, allowing the public to recognize that it was Central Party policy not the Evil USians causing their problems.

The challenge with this approach is that China may find policy routes that allow them to avoid those costs.

We'll see if he can pull if off. China is screwed if the Dem's don't flip at least one chamber of Congress in November. China might very well splinter if Trump gets reelected.

Here is hoping...

Attached: 1351621791887.jpg (250x250, 25K)

>china balkanizing within our lifetime

A man could dream

Attached: 1525121540375.png (327x316, 175K)

This is huge

>Be Trump
>MAGA by focusing on industry
>Catch non-stop shit for impacting global trade.
>Slap nations in their bitchy faces with tariffs.
>tearful outrage across the world
>MSM castigates him, nothing works
>Global community reaches out to Trump, invites him to UN
>Trump slaps China with more Tariffs

I love trump for this, and fuck the dems for forgetting the working stiff.

When your economy is a Ponzi scheme a couple of hundred billion can really fuck shit up.

news.gallup.com/poll/242906/republican-party-favorability-highest-seven-years.aspx

Attached: 1503681910438.jpg (710x948, 125K)

no one here gives a shit about the tariffs.

we actually welcome it because we get things even fucking cheaper than we already do since its expensive to export it now.

thanks for making our domestic economy stronger trump.

Attached: magic trick.webm (512x288, 200K)

GAS THE CHINKS TRADE WAR NOW

The chadest of chads

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

How do cheaper goods strengthen your domestic economy? Wouldn't that weaken it since companies make less money?

Are Chinese people going to buy more? I imagine they already buy mostly Chinese goods.

Trumps overconfidence and hubris is actually making you all suffer in the longrun.

The man likes the camera time and believes hes putting on a good show

Attached: olympic chinese diving team.webm (368x640, 1.99M)

Just give up mutts. Chinks are beating you in the trade war.

Read this yesterday and thought it was pretty big if true:
Step aside Russia: the US is preparing to accuse China of election tampering, meaning that there will soon be another "bogeyman" to whip up public hysteria about untoward foreign influence just weeks before the midterm vote.

The push will be led by senior officials on the National Security Council, as well as representatives from the Treasury, Commerce and Defense departments. "We're not just going to let Russia be the bogeyman," one White House official told me. "It's Russia and China."

"The push is coming from the national security apparatus," the source added. "Cyber theft has been appearing more often in the PDBs [President's Daily Brief]."

Here's more on the plan, courtesy of Axios:

The White House plans to unveil new information about China's hostile actions against America's public and private sectors, and to act on it.

Administration officials will call out China for its "malign activity" in cyberattacks, election interference and industrial warfare (e.g., intellectual property theft), an administration source told me.

The administration has marshaled tons of data to support its charges against China. "We are going to show how the Chinese have infiltrated the U.S. and what we are doing to counter it," the source said.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-24/china-vows-not-negotiate-under-threat-trump-teases-major-broadside-against-beijing

you are so very welcome, sir.

well china has then to impose a garilzilbillion dollar tarif on USA.

kek this will be fun.
USA makes it as if the world stops yet 99% of the world spins haply and trades.

Cheaper goods will increase domestic spending and the sheer size of our population means larger volumes of sales. It's not about the price of the products its the volume that you sell and we have 4 times the US population.

Of course there will be some manufacturers that will fall through the cracks, but our largest companies will profit greatly. Our middle class will grow larger thanks to Trumps tariffs.

Attached: glorious chinese music.webm (848x480, 1.1M)

did he died?

I’m all in favor of a trade war

Making chinkland great again

Unironically, I think Trump believes this will happen in America too. I think the dream is to buy "Made in USA" products again.

We should stop trade altogether

BREAKING: Saudi Arabia rejects any link to Iran parade attack: state media

Seems legit

Fake and gay, the jumper had briefs and the corpse dude had shorts on.

Its possible it will happen in the USA, but you will either accept the same wages as Chinese people or are willing to pay 5 times the price of everything.

Attached: reapair man.webm (480x360, 432K)

Threads such as these devalue a true happening. There seem to be on average 200 happenings a day on this site, but nothing ever really happenings. Happening threads are the CNN of Jow Forums, congrats to OP for being fake news.

>t. buttmad chinaman

idiot his bloated corpse expanded his briefs.

Attached: panda bear vs chinese man.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

nah he gud

> What is bad for the international finance system and the international meme markets is actually good for the local economies

IMAGINE THAT NONSENSE
BAD GOYS!!!

Based and redpilled

This

Attached: IMG_5167.jpg (888x1024, 277K)

Just like Democrats are trying their hardest to make sure nobody ever takes future rape allegations seriously, calling everything a Happening ensures that nobody will pay attention when an actual Happening Happens.

The United States and much of the rest of the West have effectively been employing hundreds of millions of low paid chinese slave workers for decades, all without the labour laws or environmental consequences resulting in very cheap goods in western shops, low inflation maintenance of purchasing power for the western masses mostly for the purpose of buying the latest junk imports from Chinese factories designed by western corporations, and by doing so have completely transformed the Chinese economy from inconsequential GDP of $300bln 30 years ago to $12 trillion today, and thus exponentially strengthening a totalitarian state ruled by a communist dictatorship that increasingly seeks to spread its tentacles beyond its borders.
Remember that the Soviet Union was defeated not militarily but through economic warfare. The current economic trend trajectory has the Chinese dictatorship clearly winning the economic war as the Chinese economy converges towards becoming the world’s largest economy within the next 10 years unless action is taken to halt this trend.

I don't agree with a lot of Trump's trade policy but China is a bad actor. People said something needed to be done for 20 years and finally someone acts.

tariffs are beginner level stuff in interdimensional chess imo. Whats really worrying is access to resources. Thats the real shit. Its more of a threat imo how china is getting access to africas resources now. Shits gonna be a resource war more then anything. Gonna get real spooky considering deep state probably has hurricane creating machine on demand by now.

Attached: aliens.jpg (500x436, 24K)

The fundamental source of crisis is the diminishing vitality of White economies spanning the last 40 year business cycle, a result of sending White industries to Yellows/Browns

As a result of offshoring White industries, the West experienced Rust Belt, stagnation, and was thrust into a depressionary period known as the "Long downturn". The long-term weakness of capital accumulation and of aggregate demand was rooted in the declining profitability of capital, stemming from an oversupply in global manufacturing-- a direct result of transferring White industries to Asia and Latinos. White industries that were once solely based in the West, were transferred to agrarian, primitive races, who never reached industrialization on their own. White industries were copied throughout the 3rd world which resulted in severe excess in production, due to uncontrolled, exponential population growth of the primitive 3rd world

The offshoring of White industry to Asia coordinated with the severing of the post-war Bretton Woods monetary system in 1971 signalled the profitability crisis of industrial capitalism’s Fordist ruling contract was coming under acute stress. Neoliberal geopolitical shifts to Asia, unfettered by race realism and buoyed by military-industrial expansion, White capital, from your private bank accounts, began to colonise Asia

The 1980s ushered in more globalism by White nations to combat the ongoing turmoil of stagflation, resulting from offshoring White industries. Governments pushed deindustrialisation, higher unemployment, White population reduction, suicides, homosexuality, mass migration, demographic replacement, and austerity measures, as they sought to alleviate the globalist crisis by resorting to greater borrowing and subsidising demand of offshored products. However, stagnation intensified and debt escalated, and a wave of devastating socio-economic crises rocked White nations throughout the following 3 decades

I try so hard not to like any politician but god damn this man makes it difficult.

China are not going to help with North Korea if he keeps pushing them and could make promise to NK while giving them some tech help.

>mfw when you realize that iran is more important than china
>us sanctions iran, world says it osnt right
>us sanctions china, world says meh
granted there are differences but you could see the responses on how they see these sanctions