Why did the Germans never invent any famous food...

Why did the Germans never invent any famous food? Sausage and pretzels were both made by Italian monks before anyone says those. It's just strange to me how the "great Aryan Germans" can't even come up with a decent meal of their own

Attached: sausagecrop.jpg (1560x1560, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Forest_gateau
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You've got to be kidding?

Oh he is. Me too. Ahem......
We are not this stupid. Nope.
Maybe he's a liberal. Yea that's it.

You type like a fag
And your shits all retarded

They made some good soap

I liked the currywurst, knoedel, spätzle, schnitzel and many other dishes when I was in Germany
(sorry for the mistakes I've surely made)

The "burger" is right.

Attached: Sauerkraut1.jpg (900x600, 494K)

Why the fuck would they invent food when they got gud at war so they could take everyone else's food? If you're not gud at war, you're probably not Aryan. It's kind of our thing.

German sausage is very unique, especially if you count the horse meat

Mediterranean cuisine (Spanish, Italian, French, Greek) is the best European cuisine.

>Apologizing on Jow Forums
gb2reddit

Germans have good beer at least, why try and be famous for food when you have beer?

Urgh!

German "food" is not edible.

>pretzels and sausage are the entirety of german food

amerimud complains about food lol
go kill urself du untermensch :))

Spätzle is pretty good

Attached: HLG_JaegerSchnitzel_DSC3776-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Because of the jews always meddling with Germans.

Attached: A178A8E8-6746-49EA-9D75-54B208387E6E.jpg (1200x750, 124K)

This thread is trash and everyone should report it.
Also, Germany is the bread capital of the world with over 300 varieties of dark and white breads and over 1,200 varieties of rolls and small breads.

We're too diverse. Even without the shitskins, we are multiple peoples in one country. Bavarians have different tasts than Northerners.

Tell me, what's the national food of France? Or England? And I don't mean stoff that's being remembered because it's gross to foreigners, like snails or vinegar soaked fries wrapped in a newspaper?
You can eat well in any European country, provided you don't cheap out and actually visit a good restaurant. (Hint for the Americans: If you tip 10% or even more, they'll call an ambulance and have you sent to the nuthouse.)

>leader

bro I literally made that exact meal last night on my disco.

Didnt the Germans invent the Hamburger?

Attached: 1520207278007.jpg (800x800, 85K)

proof kubrick said this?

Literally just buttered noodles, and the way they pronounce it sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

Do schaumrolles count?

Careful there. We invented Mettbrötchen.
Raw minced pig meat with onions and pepper.

Attached: B3E0BD94-5308-4538-B26D-5E23BF7AD89D.jpg (480x480, 58K)

S O Y B O I epitomized

>Hamburger
A food similar to hamburger came from the Baltic region, but is might be of Russian origin (funnily enough).

>not paniert
but at least the jäger and not wiener version nice

For england, it depends on what part youre talking about. Cornish style pasties are undoubtedly godly when done right. And dont even get me started on Cotswold style double gloucester cheese with chives and onions. That stuff was made for grilling and fondue.

And france again is even more regional What you get in Alsace is likely to be very different from whats local fare in Bretony or down south by Marsielles.

But i digress, Germanys main contribution to cuisine has mainly been in the alcoholic category. From almost the entire lager branch of the beer family to liquors such as Schnapps and apertifs like Jagermeister krauts have a large tradition in this area.

I'm liable to go on a killing spree unless I have my weekly portion of schnitzels.

Attached: Schnitzel-2.jpg (700x467, 224K)

Only France and China have invented foods. Every cooking technique comes from one of these two countries. Any attempt at debating this fact will simply unveil your ignorance.

Nigga you ignore italy and greece

The US invented ground beef steak sandwich, ask any burger mutt.

Did you even read lmao?
> Any attempt at debating this fact will simply unveil your ignorance.

Italian food is french technique with italian ingredients. This goes for literally every type of cuisine, save asian food. Honorary mention to India with its peculiar use of spice

>Sausage and pretzels were both made by Italian monks
its almost like this is the case for many famous food. The famous french Croissant for example is originated from the turks which explains the half moon shape which resemble the turkish flag. And the famous french baguette actually originated from austria and the french just adopted it. And who have thought it, the famous american hamburger and hotdog actually were invented by a german. But your little mutt brain will ignore that.

Attached: 733251_700b.jpg (499x609, 46K)

The cooked burger patty can be traced back to Hamburg, Germany where it was served bunless as a "steak", you can trace the origins of the burger patty from 13th century Russia where they placed mutton under the saddle to tenderize it by the Tartars and Mongols. German immigrants brought the Hamburg state to NY where at the NY state fair a huge innovative leap was made by putting the "steak" onto bread.

Trade routes to middle east were non existant so no spices or copied cuisines like the italians have.

Actually the Mongols Golden Horde had seasoned ground beef pattis stuffed in their saddles so they could eat while riding.

Spätzel? Potato Pancakes? Sauerkraut?

I eat this every day. It cured my homosexuality.

It is uncertain to backtrace 100%, but the origin is attributedto to Germany, Hamburg, hence the name.

>ITT: the eternally shifting goalpost

Please no gore posting user it's too early in the morning. This is what food looks like.

Attached: green-chile-cheese-fries.jpg (550x413, 54K)

They did:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Forest_gateau

Attached: WojakGermanicWarriorDeadRoman.png (488x678, 64K)

>Oh I know sweety let's go to that tasty black forest style restaurant
said nobody ever

> Italians invented the sausage
> Nobody ever had the idea of putting meat inside animal skin before italians

Attached: euh.gif (220x260, 1005K)

you can trace sausage to germany as well just means English borrowed the word from Germans.

Being a foodie is really gay

This.

Pretty much any foodstuff you can imagine got invented way before any of the moder nationstates that they became associated with existed.

Attached: cough.png (1147x134, 26K)

It like saying canoe is traced back to Arawak tribe so all boats come from Haitti.

Enjoy your Trichinosis.

Germany is a shit country why would they make any good food? They serve boiled fuckin potatoes with meals ffs.

HAMBURG-er?

what is
>schnitzel
>bratwurst
>dunkel weiss
>krystal weiss
>hefe-weiss
If you don't drink German beer, you are retarded.

Attached: 1533660480872.png (216x234, 7K)

Says the country had serves their chips with cheese curd.

yeah, but

1) it's very likely that everyone calls it a hamburger because it originated from there

2) very unlikely that germans named a city after a foreign food.

Tip top kek, have you actually unironically replied twice to the same comment to fortify your non-argument? Maybe just read something about the origin. You won‘t get smarter without enhancing your knowledge faggot

They are too white so they like boring bland food and they cant cook

You should read your own ignorance. If you want to say cooking techniques, maybe. But your wine tradition is from greek settlers in the south. And your beloved cafes were from italy long before they graced the streets of your cities. And dont even get me started on coffee culture. Italians own that department hands down.

Not to mention the different types of pasta they invented, local cheeses, and the tradition of cured and spiced meats you pompous philisitine

You asked a question and I answered it. Are you denying that Black Forest Gateau is a famous German food? Is it not really German or not really famous?

Attached: WojakOttoVonBismarck.jpg (548x769, 141K)

>inventing food

top lol. Sounds like you have too much time on your hands. Get a job and buy a bag of potatoes you pampered bitch.

Because they don't know shit about making wine, pork and cheese; France, Italy and Spain are the only countries that know how to eat, the rest just imitates our techniques while they can only dream about having a Bocusse or Adriá, SAD

I believe you. The gods smile upon you

Black Forest ham is pretty popular

No but how many times have they said "Lets get roaring drunk at Oktoberfest"?

Quite alot for over a century and a half now

>knoedel
Knödel
That's it.

We've got tons of regional stuff that's quite good. The problem is we don't have the culture that France or Italy developed where they really take a lot of effort and time to prepare a meal.
We're mostly content when it's a hot meal and is abundant.
So you have to look out for a bit when you want to see a Tafelspitz made really well.

>because it's gross to foreigners, like snails
Snails are phantastic.

Prevention :Fully cook meat[3]

are you fucking kidding?

HAMBURGers
FRANKFURTers

Americans invented deep fried butter on a stick though.

germany never did anything good in their lifetime

It's HAM-burger you retardo

me solta porra

>invented
What's there to invent? Just slapped raw meat on bread. The absolute state of «german cuisine» lel

Thats more like some kind of unholy amerimutt alchemy though.

Baffled at the level you're on right now k-idiot

Attached: 1537526587085.jpg (409x618, 58K)

Who perfected Wine? Cheese? Cured meat? LOL. Literally any of these is 100x times better in France. Now coffee isn't even food. How about you address the 50,000 different recipes french cuisine has to offer, compared to the twenty something catfood shit other countries came up with. There is ZERO debate surrounding food as I said, the french and chinese literally feed the entire world.

france italy and spain should unite. fuck the EU

wat

yeah, they're quite desperate

are you a nigger or just have downs?

Attached: broyoureafuckingretard.png (1253x150, 19K)

it's actually HA-mburger, invented by the well-spirited tribes native to upper Laos.

German food? No. Famous? Yes. How is it famous if I've never heard of it?

Sick reference but shitty argument.

Leberkäs, Haxe, Maultaschen, Kassler

It's not Kosher, of course it's not edible for you.

Attached: wurst-hausmacher-blutwurst-rezept.jpg (620x465, 45K)

It's your-country-is-TRASH you retardo

>meat tenderized under the saddle
It's just a meme, the meat was used to cure the sores caused by the saddle frame. In reality nomads tenderize meat with mallets.

Underrated

>being mad not coming up with this glorious godlike idea themself

falafel, döner kebab and currywürst

>france italy and spain should unite. fuck the EU
>Youth Unemployment rate
20%
>take nogs from Mediterranean everyday
>pathetic native Europeans birthrate
>huge debt
>failing industries
Nice union you got there, Pierre.

this is true, the döner was invented in Germany.

this guy can B A N T
A
N
T
>retardo
damn don't mess with this guy

Attached: THomas WHoah.jpg (477x268, 9K)

Wikipedia is not proof. My point stands.

and some frozen asian isn't either, crawl back in your mother's womb you faggot

>German immigrants brought the Hamburg state to NY where at the NY state fair a huge innovative leap was made by putting the "steak" onto bread.

The Hamburger has origins in Connecticut, not NY. You can't even get your fake history right.

Just stick with turkeys coming from Turkey.

OP is right, even we have better food than G*rmans.

Attached: [email protected] (668x668, 102K)

unless you won‘t provide a better source or a source at all for starters, you don‘t even have a point

Cooking comes from civilization.

Germans and germanics are barbarians.

A bong talking about food haha, and I'm Greek. I don't eat Canadian food.

What about black forest cakes?

Attached: black_forest_cake_slices_2_by_thrakki-d3cl2a1.jpg (1280x848, 277K)