South African girl here - Swastika within Germanic Culture - How come?

Hi everyone, it's me, your girl Astra.
Can we please discuss how and when the Swastika became part of our Germanic culture?
I am busy connecting with my Germanic heritage and I love the Swastika, but I wish to know where it comes from.
I hope it dies not come from the middle east.

Attached: 1506446654677.jpg (693x1072, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

burzum.org/eng/library/a_bards_tale08.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before we talk I require to see your milkers

Fake flag not allowed

Alldeutscher Verband. They looked for a symbol that never ever was in use by semites.
Hitler had a bunch of possible candidates and only choose the swastika because it was already in use by antisemites

If you mean the symbol itself bunch of theories. Most likely sun or thor's hammer

it is poetic it is an open cube...

It's a sun wheel and it's been used by our Neanderthal forebears for thousands of years.

Alternate theory is that it's based on the revolution of Ursa Major (placenta) around Polaris.

Attached: 1512958806527.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

I remember seeing a bunch of swastikas in a synagogue floor they discovered recently. It probably became part of the Cermanic much latter because the Jewish culture is more old.

Also this

HI babe

Attached: IMG_5311.jpg (499x420, 55K)

The Swastika is found peppered all over Indo-European cultures in general. For example here's an anglo-saxon urn with swastika motifs

Attached: British_Museum_cinerary_urn_with_swastika_motifs.jpg (1323x1249, 298K)

wouldn't mind some tits

All I can know is that pre-historic people used the swastika to refer to the four seasons that were somewhat symmetric in a way.

There's also swastikas found on runestones, combs and other artefacts.

Who knows how many more artefacts had swastikas on them that has
been lost in time.. or even worse, intentionally destroyed.

But there has been other sun-motifs that play a very important role in many germanic cultures.
For example you have the spinning sun disc found on picture stones in Gotland.

Pic related, cloth strip from Denmark

Attached: 440px-Iron_Age_Swastika_Cloth_Strip.jpg (440x286, 49K)

Comb

Attached: Nydam.8.jpg (640x426, 47K)

are italians white

And the famous "buddha" found in a ship from the viking age. There's no recorded contact between Vikings and
buddhists afaik so It's imo more likely a common motif spread by the aryans/indo-europeans.

Attached: the-oseberg-viking-ship-bucket.jpg (640x890, 119K)

Etruscan pendant from modern day Italy.

The Swastika is clearly magical and has power, that's why they want it banned.

Attached: etruscan_pendant.jpg (2293x2087, 988K)

Have you scored a Green card bearing burger user?

>The Swastika is clearly magical
burzum.org/eng/library/a_bards_tale08.shtml

i see that Swastika in that bowl was little differed than we are accustomed to see and started to see some relevance to spiral.

Attached: Swastika.png (2116x592, 606K)

follow the rules nigger.

Attached: Rules.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

>I hope it doesn’t come from the Middle East
You do realize that’s where Germans were originally from? Trier, the first ever German city (older than Rome) has a statue dedicated to the Assyrian refugees that founded it

>You do realize that’s where Germans were originally from?
Blond haired, blue eyed Neanderthals/Indo-Europeans have lived in Germany for hundreds of thousands of years.

keep shilling kike.

Attached: 87da4838e0c128236e828cee07fdc18eb716fc726b18d16fdbabb207c6fa8f55.png (1130x678, 67K)

The Swastika is a map to our home planet which is in the Polaris system , also known as the north star:

I read that Germans came from Persia back when it was still white.

No, that's backwards. Some people left Europe during the ice age and went to the warmer middle east.

Finding the real history is tough.

Attached: Maps-YDNAHaplogroups.png (3000x1900, 498K)

bullshit tits or gtfo Astra LARPer