Canada YES! 1/4 Canadian soldiers to be women by 2025

Meanwhile while our neighbors to the south, her Drumpfenfurrher and 4th Reich Mike, totally destroy your country by assigning RAPIST supreme court judges and reversing Obama era PROGRESS in the military, Trudeau (PBUH) is strengthening our already superior Canadian Forces with diversity!

>globalnews.ca/news/3923213/canadian-armed-forces-women-military/

Attached: m1.jpg (957x598, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-military-to-review-uniforms-badges-ceremonies-to-ensure-it-is-welcoming-to-women-minorities
cbc.ca/news/politics/caf-military-foreign-recruits-1.4675889
themanatee.net/canadian-forces-solves-fat-problem-by-lowering-standards/
marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2018/09/12/trailblazing-female-who-became-infantry-marine-is-getting-kicked-out-for-fraternization/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And this is a GOOD thing
nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-military-to-review-uniforms-badges-ceremonies-to-ensure-it-is-welcoming-to-women-minorities

Attached: vr.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Doesn't even matter since our military does fuck all. We have a few good special forces teams that actually go into combat from time to time. Otherwise our "soldiers" are just welfare recipients in uniform.

Diversity is our strength!
cbc.ca/news/politics/caf-military-foreign-recruits-1.4675889

Attached: um.jpg (590x413, 71K)

Shit, I planed on joining

Do it user, your chances of succeeding have never been better!
themanatee.net/canadian-forces-solves-fat-problem-by-lowering-standards/

Attached: d5.jpg (520x381, 26K)

Who cares retard? Wars are fought with bullets. Last time I checked a woman bullet travels at the same speed as a man bullet.

Why 1/4? Why not 3/4?

Women bullets are not as effective as mens bullets when
>women are exhausted by the time the fight begins
>women are combat ineffective after short periods in the feild
>women have inferior reflexes, spatial awareness, co-ordination

Men are literally bred for war, by virtue of 1000's of years of organized conflict and thousands more years of grog smash grog with rock.

Welfare recipients who now have the choice of becoming male or female at taxpayer expense

more women, YES, the next war will be fun, wink wink..

Those are cadets ages 12-18. Not part of the military.

marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2018/09/12/trailblazing-female-who-became-infantry-marine-is-getting-kicked-out-for-fraternization/
(You)

Attached: 5n.jpg (616x462, 27K)

Attached: ol.jpg (960x720, 269K)

Your SF have done nothing of note leaf; and are eternally butt hurt they got left out of the SAS/NZSAS/AUSAS pact...if CSOR was fully staffed/ had proper funding it could maybe be akin to the US Army Rangers in about 10-15 years but even those guys are bottom tier Socom and these maple niggers are trying to put togeather a JSOC tier unit with basically just regular infantrymen that were sick of PPCLI/2RCR getting gutted but aren't themselves that high speed

Attached: IMG_8784.jpg (480x320, 19K)

>muh vagina: the news story

Ha so is a kid bullet or a monkey bullet doesn't mean it's reliable in a fight retard

>women
>millitary

Why do women want to larp as men, they are not warriors, they will never be, they probally get ptsd just from playing online fps shooters or being scream at by a comptent drill instrcutor

kek, also women only want to be soldiers, in positions that are high paid, or like be part prestigious groups or have a prestigious functionlike example Special Forces or Pilots, and not to mention many US Female soldiers get pregnant to avoid deployment,

Attached: spartans.jpg (3100x1618, 709K)

This guy gets it. Look at the Kevanah thing and that story about the Commanding Officer of the 26th MEU getting sacked for ALLEGEDLY saying fag...this is why we never allowed gays or women in the military, it was not only because they are physically weaker and psychologically wired differently, but they cause PROBLEMS. Very obvious and avoidable ones that should not be catered to for the like less than 1% of women who are Rhonda Rhousies; and even these women are ruthless sluts (can you say sexual assault)

Oh I know...

Attached: canada prop3.jpg (794x1024, 275K)

Stupid arabs will lose even to women.

Attached: 091.jpg (500x667, 47K)

Only 1/4?
Where's the 1:1 representation?

I unironically overheard two women in class talking bout how maximize gibs and promotions in the army
glad i never joined

>with a subordinate
Only surprise in the story.

Oh boy if there is actually someone who falls for this Shill bait i will lick my cat in the ass.

We all know that an effective military force is made up of 1: On ethnicity or 2: Some ethnicites but the same culture (Like the Roman Empire for example).

Attached: ROMA.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

>4 years of non related job training (was an admin clerk or some shit)
>Makes Sergreant in only 4 years because of low cutting score
>Lat moves into Infantry where it's not uncommon for Marines to stay Lance Corporals for 4+ years
>Knows as one of first ever female Marines, and an NCO, all eyes will be on her
>Still fucks a married Marine under her supervision
Women are stupid as fuck, even the smart ones. I think the real redpill here is that all women are sluts, some just don't know it yet. You put a woman into an all infantry battalion and she's gonna have more out of option black guys in her than a temp service

>Some ethnicites but the same culture (Like the Roman Empire for example).
And how did the Roman Empire fall, Sven? Oof

Attached: tl.jpg (540x542, 42K)