Welp it’s over. Pack it up boys. He has calendars. We’ll get you next time Drumpf!

Welp it’s over. Pack it up boys. He has calendars. We’ll get you next time Drumpf!

Attached: image.jpg (640x729, 340K)

Better than the shattered 40 year old memories of some liberal bitch

This backfired spectacularly

physical evidence vs. fee fees

Attached: 366547.png (234x216, 10K)

Backfired on what? If he's not elected and bans niggers first thing in the morning, you have achieved nothing. It's time to get moving, and do something for free speech, because the liberals assuming Kavanaugh wins this game are gonna go

>DO YOU REALLY WANNA VOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO ELECT A RAPIST FOR SCOTUS

He has to win, then Trump has to issue an executive order to ip range ban youtube and twitter from the USA and Europe until the end of midterms.

Virgin Roastie vs Chad Virgin

>an actual judge thought a calendar can be an alibi
where do conservatards find these people?

What exactly does the "I was a virgin" defense accomplish? He's accused of dry-humping one girl and whipping his junk out in front of another. You can accomplish both those things as a virgin.

You can but...you don't

Unless...you do.

>keeps calendars from 1982

Autism pays off... yet again

Attached: chad virgin rapist.png (1660x1024, 239K)

This is going in the history books as one of biggest blunders by an opposition party of all time.
-Demoralize your own base
-Alienate, disgust, and terrify the center.
-Radicalize the moderate wing of the opposition.
-Consolidate and mobilize the entire opposition
-Expend enormous political capital to do so
-Destroy what remains of your own credibility
-Render yourself impotent to obstruct opposition platform for the next two years
-Fragment your own party so badly no viable candidate emerges to challenge opposition in 2020
-Opposition candidate re-elected in landslide in 2020.

digits confirm Democrats are literally going bankrupt in terms of political capital. KeK is with me.

Attached: 1533164315704.png (349x600, 148K)

>the blaze
>could
Um, listen and believe sweaty?

Attached: tmp_31047-391375468595255296954993688.png (828x766, 211K)

You can't confirm your own get
Go back to watching rick and morty

Attached: 1513102647630.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

What happened to that cock holster avenatti? When from twatter blitzkreig and now radio silence.

But you don't.

whoever did that image is a fucking kike faggot. Kavanaugh and Assault jump out subliminally, that's some kikey kikery right there

If you go around dry humping and whipping your junk out eventually some woman is going to fuck you. Virgins are virgins because they don't try.

Virgins don’t go around trying to dry hump. He said he wasn’t in anywhere close to having sexual encounters.

I was just forced to make my account private because the bots and Trump trolls are out in full force due to my representation re Kavanaugh. I will change this back as soon as I am able.

>destroying the credibility of the metoo movement just so you can fail to railroad a SCOTUS nominee

As recently as the 90’s and early 2000’s SCOTUS nominees were appointed almost universally, what happened?

>SEE A HIGHSCHOOL BOY DIDNT WRITE GET DRUNK AND ATTEMPT RAPE IN HIS CALENDAR
>DEMOCRATS BTFO

Attached: 2680CC90-2D9E-46E0-8465-CCEDA63C6767.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

merick garland

It's cute how libshits think the man has decades of flippy book calendars with kittens and and half-naked men on them in his basement like what they use.

These are calendar books, for appointments, becuase the man was busy, becuase he was building towards an important future and needed to be organized.

Low IQ sub-humans are always incapable of thinking from the perspectives of others despite their flaunted empathy.

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence". You faggot

her testimony is the evidence dumbass

>I don't understand how an appointment book can be used to confirm an alibi
That's because the course of everything you do, think, and say has been prescribed to you by somebody with such a book.

Attached: 1536591416238.jpg (622x548, 51K)

The chad warlock has powers known not to mortal men, living the life of the eternal virgin has granted him resistance the highest level roasties and their degenerate flap magic.

This poster raped me

>calendar is an appointment book

Attached: 1526381542244.gif (500x382, 167K)

Attached: Kava.jpg (634x538, 99K)

hope the republicans don’t nominate him for the court and then OP lies to congress about it, cause then it might be a real issue

The bitch ain't gonna show up
avenatti already walked back his claims
Yale Slut was drunk and everyone said it didnt happen (and Ronan just killed the #MeToo movement to boot)
Brett will be supreme court by end of the week
ROASTIES GETTING TOASTIES
>abortion outlawed
>rape legalized

Attached: maybe.png (595x548, 495K)

It's beautiful

Attached: 3612_Ethereal_Yatzee.jpg (600x600, 39K)

hes gonna have up to 10 accusers. it wont even matter if they have any physical evidence or not, conservatives just can't stay away from rape, they love it, they would legalize it if they could

LEL so kavanaugh has calendars showing he didn't rape an underage woman. very compelling evidence, indeed my fellow MAGApedes

Just as compelling as shoddy recollection of events from 35 years ago.
What type of fucking evidence do you expect out of this sideshow?

It's to get the dems on a wild goose chase to drag up woman he had sex with before the time period he claims of losing his virginity. Watch as other woman crawl out

pfft
>implying clinton didn't rape 30+ women and got a pass

do you have to work on having a selective memory, or are you just braindead?

>her testimony is the evidence dumbass

Attached: are you really that stupid.png (1280x720, 2.04M)

clinton didn't rape anyone. those were all fake right-wing conspiracies based on literally nothing but your imagination. I bet you believe in pizzagate too lmao

>I did not have sexual relations, with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky
>Literally found physical evidence....his mother fucking CUM....on her dress.

My sides.

It was truly a great episode of seething incels trying to take down a Chad President.

Attached: 34343432134554.jpg (480x622, 46K)

>Believes lefty accuser without evidence
>Refuses to believe anyone who accuses a lefty (whether or not the accuser is/was a Democrap).

Attached: Bishop.jpg (360x320, 12K)

>avenatti already walked back his claims
where? I wanna laugh a bit

his tweets are protected because he realizes his new "client" was a dud

waiit what?

Holy shit. Is Gaben a fucking kike?

fuck off shill you guys lost this one in hilarious fashion again it has to be sooo frustrating to be a dem and lose at 99.7% of all turns at least youre making your shekels while theres time

>Oy vey, word wars

Attached: 1240431[1].jpg (600x600, 27K)

Uh yeah dude