Sweden

express.co.uk/news/world/1022421/Sweden-news-Swedish-PM-vote-no-confidence-EU-Brussels-immigration

>Sweden Prime Minister loses vote of no confidence, forced to resign
>Center right nor center left coalition able to form a government
>Left wing coalition will NOT give support for a government with center right
>Sweden Democrats are the king maker

Are they uncucking? Is it even possible?

Attached: Sweden-EU-election-no-confidence-news-1022421.jpg (590x350, 67K)

>Jow Forums always doubts us

Attached: king.jpg (360x360, 17K)

>56%

Attached: 1537797245910.jpg (634x746, 73K)

With good reason.

R A S K R I G
A
S
K
R
I
G

Attached: revolt.jpg (460x233, 22K)

We're a parliamentary oligarchy, not a democracy. Elections are essentially uselss here since who rules depends on which of the multiple parties can form a coalition. I have no idea what will happen. Right now it looks like either:

>The complete nightmare: Evil Annie with her 8% party will become PM and shortly after she will take over the world as the antichrist.
>Hopefully: M, KD and SD allies together. It won't solve everything by a longshot, but it will give us another chance.

The fact that the first Somalian representative ever in our Riksdag was unable to vote in due to not understanding buttons also brings hope

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (600x908, 130K)

>>>>> first Somalian representative ever in our Riksdag was unable to vote in due to not understanding buttons.

The IQ below 70% was not a lie after all.

Yeah she literally was unable to press fucking button for if she wanted the PM to stay or not

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-25 Riksdagsledamöter gav fingret till Stefan Löfven.png (502x647, 494K)

The buttons are even color coded FFS just in case someone would be illiterate

RARE

also, IQ aint measured in percentage m8

Attached: 1511347340594.jpg (632x1024, 65K)

To be fair he probably understood buttons, but like all of them couldn't read.

>The IQ below 70% was not a lie after all.
>Botswana
No, no, it wasn't

Attached: 1526345134608.jpg (680x680, 47K)

>>Hopefully: M, KD and SD allies together. It won't solve everything by a longshot, but it will give us another chance.
Not a majority.

>The fact that the first Somalian representative ever in our Riksdag was unable to vote in due to not understanding buttons also brings hope

source that shit bruh
memes must be made

Attached: DnPZ1iNW4AAVEMb.jpg (599x724, 110K)

If you don't know how the system works, then be quiet, you useless sack of shit.

>IQ aint measured in percentage m8
t. brainlet

>he
It's actually a sheeboon. Male Somalis are too high on khat to participate in elections

Left are not a majority either. The ones who will rule are the ones who can get tacit approval from someone who doesn't like them. Might be re-elections if neither works.

Well it was my attempt, but I got little experience in photo editing

I hate Swedes more than Jews or communists. You are enabling faggots that wreck nations. I’m looking forward to your retarded women fucking off to Slavic countries for real men. I see the future and Sweden is going to implode faster than even China. Don’t believe me? Watch it. Also you can take the state of Minnesota back, your Swedish descendants imported Somalians just like you faggots did.

Attached: 522DCEB9-3271-4597-9C47-708E1393241F.jpg (600x600, 50K)

CAM ON SWEDERLAND

>Are they uncucking?
No
If SD had gotten 25-35% of the votes id agree we were uncucking but so far the cucking continues

>inb4 SD grew
They grew but not enough and keep in mind governmental workers hate them and will do anything and everything to resist any decree that SD favors
Not to mention the fact that the """minorities""" are swelling in and since they do clan-votes this was prolly the last shot at restoring order.
We wont survive 4 more years of open borders, doesnt matter if even 50% of the swedish population goes full 14/88 because they wont matter when they are a minority

>I’m looking forward to your retarded women fucking off to Slavic countries for real men
Doubt it

Attached: https _static.kitcdn.se_cws_2018_05_ef763e6fea7bb81c50c59411284d7d37_1525703812015.png (800x800, 90K)

We already know you hate us, rabbi. We've noticed who owns the media which is pushing for this.

>a burger automatically assuming that women will go somewhere else for real men

i can see why an amerimutt would assume this

since fucking when is IQ measured in percentage you shitbag

Attached: 1520547416742.png (645x729, 58K)

it's not possible. every 4th citizen is a nigger/sandnigger. it will only get worse with each year since these people multiply like rabbits. it's time for some good ol' ethnic cleansing if they want their country back.

Attached: 1535993744333.png (500x500, 27K)

>Scientists make average is always be 100 IQ
>Negro are 65 IQ
>or 65% of average human
>3/5ths of a human
based scientists

Attached: 1537799369571.jpg (1038x516, 206K)

Sorry I don't speak Ikea nor do I understand flatpack culture. Can you translate me a quick rundown of that image?

They are right most of the time. And dont hold your breathe yet on this exception. You might be sucking brown dick again before Friday.

This might be the first time the Sweden has purity spiraled into the slight more right wing, centre-right party

Maybe we should tell Israel to keep it's American dogs in check. :^)

Attached: American_dogs.jpg (988x1433, 199K)

>check TGO channel for the scoop on this
>nothing

Attached: i slep.jpg (657x527, 45K)

”North western Israel” might as well call Jewnited States by its real name.

When have you proven otherwise?

Attached: مرحبا بكم في السويد.jpg (708x738, 189K)

Yeah, they can't be trusted.

Attached: estonia.jpg (633x744, 210K)

HOW is this not on the first page? this needs a big ass bump desu

Attached: 41705716_2338559856159650_8421667432724168704_o.png (1285x587, 276K)

>uncucking
No, but the situation is interesting nontheless. It's a complete deadlock and no one is able to form a government without betraying their core voters.

>No one wants to negotiate with SD because they are le evil rasis. (unlike Saudi Arabia and North Korea whom it is perfectly acceptable to negotiate with)

>left coalition is larger than right coalition by one seat, but can't form a government without the liberal parties, which would mean communists and libertarians deciding on a budget

>Right coalition wants to form a government, but SD won't support them without at least having some say. They hope to get the social democrats on board, which they will refuse to unless they get the PM spot as they are the largest party.

Essentially it's a clusterfuck. If the liberals join the left side they're doomed come next election. If the social democrats lead a grand coalition it will prove beyond a doubt that there is no opposition except SD. If the cuckservatives break and work with SD it will give them power for a long, long time, but they will have to handle the collective autistic screeching from the liberals, the media and the vaginabearers.

Attached: 512px-Sveriges_riksdag_2018.svg.png (512x256, 76K)