Why does Jow Forums worship this Jew ?

Why does Jow Forums worship this Jew ?

Attached: 5F21C33A-213E-4992-B370-F2F188339678.jpg (1242x1919, 1.01M)

He wasn't a kike

there's nothing wrong with jews.

Retard he was called KING OF THE (((JUDEANS)))

Also your Idol (((Hitler))) was half Jewish as well

kek

okay kike
thanks for the (you)

zozzle

>JUDEANS

does not mean jew retard
>he was from Galilee
>he was a judahite

>thinks modern jews are judaeans or judahites

So the modern Jews, who are by and large descended from the Pharisees and their sect, the same people who killed Jesus for political gain, are the same as Jesus?

There are still people who espouse bullshit like this to such a fucking degree of insanity, I swear. They might have had the same temples but a person would have be blind to not see that the Pharisees wrote a second Talmud after the death of Christ, and were themselves the biggest promoters of Christian oppression in Rome and through Eastern Europe.

The whole (((Jesus was a Jew))) is subversive and ignorant, and nowadays used to liken Jews to Christians to hide their blood sacrifice cultism and beat the Christians with the 'Good Christian' stick constantly.

Ascended to Christian. Dont you know Jesus started low and humble before rising?

the pharisees were not a race, they were a sect. Genetically, Jews are descended from the Israelites. Jesus was genetically a Jew just like the Pharisees.

Luke 1And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 2And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King. 3And Pilate asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answered him and said, Thou sayest it. 4Then said Pilate to the chief priests and to the people, I find no fault in this man. 5And they were the more fierce, saying, He stirreth up the people, teaching throughout all Jewry, beginning from Galilee to this place.

"Thou sayest it", Jesus prophesies.

13And Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests and the rulers and the people, 14Said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people: and, behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him: 15No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. 16I will therefore chastise him, and release him. 17(For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.)

18And they cried out all at once, saying, Away with this man, and release unto us Barabbas: 19(Who for a certain sedition made in the city, and for murder, was cast into prison.) 20Pilate therefore, willing to release Jesus, spake again to them. 21But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. 22And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go. 23And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed. 24And Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they required. 25And he released unto them him that for sedition and murder was cast into prison, whom they had desired; but he delivered Jesus to their will.

John 19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was Jesus Of Nazareth The King Of The Jews.

20 This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin.

21 Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.

22 Pilate answered, What I have written I have written.

Quod Scripsi, Scripsi. Pilate declares Jesus to be the King of the Jews because he is pissed the crowd freed Barabbas and killed an innocent man.

Because whites are jews

Yes with all my heart

>Genetically, Jews are descended from the Israelites
Genetically, modern Jews are decendant from eastern europe and adopted a controversial "third party" political stance in contrast to their Christian and Muslim neighbors using an enkikelopedia from Babylon.

Genetically, the biblical Israelites are decendant from Judea and practiced the Torah and the Oral Torah - the Oral Torah being the original and uncorrupted Talmud Mishnas.

Realistically, it's all desert mumbo jumbo and the only worthwhile reason for entertaining it is to identify their subversive tricks.

Attached: Desert Saga.jpg (1920x1080, 799K)

It's also important to distinguish that Pilate labels him The King of the Jews, not King of Judea (Herod). The Jews primary complaint was that Jesus claimed to be their king when they had no King, only chief priests, meaning Jews lived in Judea among Judeans, but were Jews and considered themselves separate from Judeans and their King.

Lack of esoteric knowledge.
(((Christianity))) is the same parasite as communists.

Because he brought the way of God to the Jews.
Who murdered and sacrificed Him.
Then they forgot His name. His ways to them. His teachings to them.
But Christians did not forget and followed. Making them the new chosen people of God.
Meanwhile the Jews? Pic related.
This was not in dispute THEN. Much less now.

Attached: 1537592834941.png (721x565, 883K)

He was the jew that rebelled. They hated him so much that they crucified him.

Christians are the true Israelites. Their is no Israel on Earth, only a false Third Temple. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, they're about to sacrifice a blasphemy to resume service.

Attached: GodwontnoticeaGMOredheifer.png (1279x925, 697K)

>its a 'I dont know the difference between Judah and Edom ' episode
>its a 'I dont read the Greek or translations before the (((19th century translations)))' episode

Attached: 1523677693218.png (782x684, 127K)

> they're about to sacrifice a blasphemy to resume service.
Good wording. For those that don't know, Jews don't sacrifice anything now, nor do they accept Christ. But even if they do resume sacrifice at some point, it's considered blasphemy.
Because Jesus made the sacrifice.
To ignore that sacrifice by making another instead, is blasphemy, and not acceptable to God.

Because the ark of the covenant must of been an obvious fake. Where is it, if it isn't fake? The only physical evidence of any god ever just fell away. How convenient. Religion niggers.

> Because the ark of the covenant must of been an obvious fake. Where is it, if it isn't fake?
> Thinks nothing is real until archeology uncovers it.
> Discount all murals, stories, scripts, until the actual people in the stories are dug the fuck up.

The Herodean dynasty was also Jewish though.

Jesus was not a kike.
Certainly not.
Do you stupid assholes understand what a kike really is? Dumb shits.

Attached: 1528996643800.png (881x703, 138K)

Jesus had to be Jewish to fulfill the the promise YHWH gave to king David. It's like you never read the bible.

STUPID.
LOOK AT THE MEME DUMB ASS

>Jesus had to be Jewish
Jesus had to be an Israelite.

A descendant of king David is literally the Jewiest a Jew can be.

Why do you gargle with cum?

Again, "Israelite" not "Jew".

A kike or a yid. Whatever makes you feel better.