Fucking Millennials killing divorce now

Attached: 1516712262261.png (564x701, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1884/origin-family/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let me guess, the fucking Jewish lawyers aren't happy?

Indeed. As (((their))) divorce law firms and kangaroo courts are going broke. Not to mention that 90% of business profits are from keeping women happy. If women aren't happy, businesses lose power. Which in turn, means govts slowly go broke. I don't really think that most white men WANT to watch the world burn, it just that most do not care if it does. Film at 11.

well they arent getting married to begin with

Theyre getting married late, and will divorce late, when the stakes are highest

Oh no that sucks. Best of luck though

>believing these statistics
>which omit that 90% of millennials are not marrying or procreating
>but the few wholesome trads who do stay married
that's right nothing to worry about goys millennials are gud boys they dindu nuffin

Probs has to do eith the fact that many millenials saw their parents break up and dont marry until late and with a partner they strongly believe will last long term

>Americans under the age of 45 have found a novel way to rebel against their elders: They’re staying married.

>New data show younger couples are approaching relationships very differently from baby boomers, who married young, divorced, remarried and so on. Generation X and especially millennials are being pickier about who they marry, tying the knot at older ages when education, careers and finances are on track. The result is a U.S. divorce rate that dropped 18 percent from 2008 to 2016, according to an analysis by University of Maryland sociology professor Philip Cohen.

>Demographers already knew the divorce rate was falling, even if the average American didn’t. Their question, however, was why? And what do current trends mean for the marital prospects of today’s newlyweds?

>One theory is that divorce rates are falling largely because of other demographic changes—especially an aging population. Older people are less likely to get divorced, so maybe mellowing boomers were enough to explain the trend. Cohen’s analysis of U.S. Census Bureau survey data, however, suggests something more fundamental is at work. Even when he controls for factors such as age, the divorce rate over the same period still dropped 8 percent.

>“The change among young people is particularly striking,” Susan Brown, a sociology professor at Bowling Green State University, said of Cohen’s results. “The characteristics of young married couples today signal a sustained decline [in divorce rates] in the coming years.”

>Young people get the credit for fewer divorces because boomers have continued to divorce at unusually high rates, all the way into their 60s and 70s. From 1990 to 2015, according to Bowling Green’s National Center for Family and Marriage Research, the divorce rate doubled for people aged 55 to 64, and even tripled for Americans 65 and older. Cohen’s results suggest this trend, called “grey divorce,” may have leveled out in the past decade, but boomers are still divorcing at much higher rates than previous generations did at similar ages.

Most likely this. They marry at a lower rate, later (which means that they have the time to actually know what they want from a partner) and staying married because they married later.

>Today’s young couples don’t seem to be following the same path.

>“One of the reasons for the decline is that the married population is getting older and more highly educated,” Cohen said. Fewer people are getting married, and those who do are the sort of people who are least likely to get divorced, he said. “Marriage is more and more an achievement of status, rather than something that people do regardless of how they’re doing.”

>Many poorer and less educated Americans are opting not to get married at all. They’re living together, and often raising kids together, but deciding not to tie the knot. And studies have shown these cohabiting relationships are less stable than they used to be.

Fewer divorces, therefore, aren’t only bad news for matrimonial lawyers but a sign of America’s widening chasm of inequality. Marriage is becoming a more durable, but far more exclusive, institution.

LAST LINE INTENDED TO BE GREENTEXT

I've read before that children of divorced parents are at greater risk for divorce themselves, but this doesn't follow from any single anecdotal account in my life. I must know more than a dozen people whose parents divorced and all of them are staunchly against it on principle and are patient and cautious with regard to becoming married.

Dont read on bloomberg anons read the greentext provided, it's the entire article

Attached: 1474446210979.png (4500x4334, 376K)

You can't get divorced if you're never married

This is a sign that our society is very sick and needs a fucking collapse to rise better from the ash.

We have no higher guiding force in society, saying this as an atheist, that can say "good, your shitty business model built on misery and pain deserves to die fuck you".

Thats the way it should be. People who are serious about marriage and making it work find and marry spouses who are equally serious. They stay in shape, make beautiful babies, get rich and own shit. Everyone else keeps playing their games and doesn't get hurt. No divorce, no children without homes, just grown ups acting like children until they settle down or are too old to procreate. Its a win win and Moloch doesn't have to get involved.

>oh no Rosenstein,Shekelberg and Nosesociates divorce attorneys are not getting enough cases to stay in the black from homos getting married and divorced.

Thank you
And I agree with this article in general.
Boomers are the only ones keeping the divorce rate as high as it is. What's funny is that one boomer may be responsible for 5 divorces. So you need 4 more people that did not divorce to keep the divorce rate as 1 per capita.

Certainly not to the opposite sex.

>live together
>raise kids together
>NOT married
How did this phenomenon become so widespread?

>kill any incentive to marry
>OY VEY WHY IS NO ONE GETTING DIVORCED ANYMORE

Attached: 1537854694471.gif (720x846, 877K)

because we need to get marriage out of the law all together

good, there are many jobs artificially being kept alive which in turn keep humanity back, american divorce culture is one of the most disgusting things in the world, in no other country a family can be torn, destroyed and raped by divorce as much as in USA

They read Engels.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1884/origin-family/

Attached: smug_engels.jpg (563x530, 145K)

Boomer lawyers ruined things.

Attached: 1536629731363.png (376x400, 86K)

And here's why thats a bad thing!

- article written by Schmo Schekelstein Goldenbergerbloom Attorney at Law

Marriage now is for people that are already financially stable. Surprisingly it was always the case, but usually families were providing that first financial seed for the married couple, so they could get a house, car etc. And than, suddenly boomers broke that tradition by being selfish cunts. So now a man and a woman that want to get mareied(which means it's much harder to get any financing from the state or federal) have to e themselves established financially.

Women join workforce
Wages cut in half
Fed devalues currency by 95%
Why won't you get married, goyim? t. Babylonian Talmudist

Attached: really_makes_you_think_by_alphiestudios-dbayuxe.png (512x512, 3K)

>cohen

Single mother benefits. And divorce is too expensive for men.

Pretty much user I agree

Attached: 1493615288382.png (693x662, 185K)

Beta fags raising tyrones and chads babys is what happened.

this

>>even broken clock
He of course doesn't mention that part of the decision to NOT get married is motivated by the gibs...in some circles these gibs are 90% of why people don't get married.

Can't get divorced if you don't get married

Attached: image.jpg (700x700, 75K)

I still remember as a kid how our boomer elders would shame any girl that wanted to get married early and have a family and become a housewife. what a trash generation.

i watched my parents and their siblings all go thru divorce and saw what it does to a family. i will never put my children thru the hell that it was

boomers need to be thrown in nigger retirement homes.

Religion having a lesser significance in day to day life
The foolish belief that men believe their finances are safe if they are not married with their partner
Essentially the ignorance of common marriage laws

I work with a bunch of boomer men. They love SLUTS more than anything. They want all women to be sluts, and a lot of their daughters and granddaughters ended up becoming just that.

>this destroys the liberal agenda

Thank the
>>war on poverty
It promoted single mothers because they could count on more money by being single than married. What they don't mention that this so called cohabitation for years was much more stable than it is today. It followed the family values and value of mother and father being in their children lives and raising them together. Once that was destroyed, the cohabitation become as weak as marriage and then much much weaker.

>Marriage is becoming a more durable, but far more exclusive, institution.
We live in a society guys

Attached: It's no use drink this.jpg (1148x958, 51K)

>>Essentially the ignorance of common marriage laws
More like the absolute understanding of costs and benefits of marriage, thanks to state welfare.

The reason is that marriage is no longer a social requirement but a status symbol. More affluent people are the one marrying meaning the fights about money are less common

it isn't just that, if the daughter isn't jumping on cocks the boomer mom will think something is wrong with her, and will encourage her to get on the cock ride.

Can't divorce rape me if I never marry you to begin with.
Can't cuck me if I don't get involved with you in the first place.

Checkmate females. This is the future you chose.

Attached: 1477626621789.jpg (600x489, 139K)

>falling for the vaginal jew

Seriously at my job when an attractive girl comes in and then leaves

Boomer1: DID YA SEE THE RACK ON THAT HUSSY, JIM?
Boomer2: I'D LOVE TO SUCK THE MILK OUT OF THOSE JUGS AHHYUCK HYUCK!

It's insane, the vast majority of my friends have divorced parents. Parents should tough it out until their children are adults, anything else is disgustingly selfish.

This where the MeToo movement comes from, a bunch of Boomer men trying to hit on SJW Millenials, I hope they actually get into legal trouble, Boomers are trash

>Parents should tough it out until their children are adults
Thats what my parents have been doing for the past 21 years, although I highly doubt that they would divorce. I would be insanely lucky to find a woman with dedication like my mother in this day and age

Attached: 1531680079149.jpg (640x425, 42K)

>being 45
>rebelling against parents
Like WTF? Are they mentally 15?

You can't get divorced if you don't get married

Attached: 1knrzj.jpg (504x415, 24K)

Do boomers feel proud for having destroyed millenniums of civilization so they could have some fuck?

>young girl starts talking about wanting children
>old harpies ruffle their feathers and stick their bald heads out "NO CHILDREN WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BODY DON'T HAVE CHILDREN UNTIL YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN GO OUT AND GET WITH GUYS UNTIL YOU'RE EXPERIENCED ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH SHITTY KIDS CAUSE GUYS ARE JUST LIKE KIDS"

Attached: 1534727301674.jpg (636x431, 35K)

yes. they literally created the sexual revolution.

Attached: Ready 2 Go 3.jpg (1920x2151, 1.26M)

>Do boomers feel proud for having destroyed millenniums of civilization
yes and yes
go interact with any boomer about his revolutionary spirit

marriage has become a thing for rich people and rich people who join together did so out of love rather than necessity so their marriage is strong

ive got money but im super mentally ill and everyone in my "family" is divorced so i wont be getting married ide just end up getting jewed in divorce court

men today are more willing to be beta cucks for used up whores

Men are getting smarter it seems.

My parents were so dysfunctional that it was actually kinder for them to divorce than to stay together. I'm thankful they got divorced when I was so young so that it didnt affect me so much

Can't divorce if you don't get married

you will definitely lose custody of the kids if you are on record for mental illness. mental illness of the wife is the only argument you can use to keep custody of the kids.

And even that is not a guarantee. If you get a female SJW judge that won't help you. Unless she is literally hospitalized while you are in the process.

>marriage has become a thing for rich people and rich people who join together did so out of love rather than necessity
I'm seriously thinking that we are living in another Gilded Age, pretty much like The Great Gatsby but with ipads and anime

Attached: Shadow the Feelshog.jpg (915x1024, 67K)

Just further proof Boomers and their gen X proteges should be gassed.

Attached: 1535126758051.png (1000x949, 396K)

Old days people just married their first or second love. Now days men and women test the waters a bit more and have more advice readily available to know what they do or dont want. Also online dating match makes people, similar interests are what keep people together, not just fucking and having kids.

Obviously there are cases where divorce is preferable but most average families break up over mundane nonsense. Most couples will consider jumping ship as soon as they go through a bit of a rough patch, in my experience.

The enemies of selfishness will do all they can to stop prosperity. Their altruist ways has made us suffer for long enough.

>20s: stay in shape, get experience, fuck sloots.
>30s: open your own company, buy a house, find a 18-23yo QT to make 4 babies with.

It's really not that hard wtf.

Yes they do. I have had extensive drunken arguments with Boomers about this subject. Sex is their idol.

>millennials too lazy to get divorced
Fucking kids these days wouldn't know real work if it hit them in the dick

Attached: 1514435211553.jpg (500x336, 17K)

The issue here is the women trying to follow the male formula and get married as a professional bussiness woman in her 30s

What the fuck, the millenials anti-depravity knows no bound

>test the waters

Attached: 1534172769722.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Whoring of any kind man or woman is bad.

yeah too bad most women are sloots

>giant boomer family, almost exactly half of them are divorced
>Basically all of the ones that got divorced married an absolutely terrible person (alcoholic, bipolar, abnormally selfish and vindictive, etc.) that was openly terrible even BEFORE they got married

Anyone else notice this?

This.

My fucking German Hitler Youth grandma even told me to play the field at 23. It worked out only because I smartly clamped down on the right girl 3 years later.

>that comic
Holy shit too fucking real

Will gen z be more conservative than all the previous ones?

>Men not getting married
>Jew Laywers Kvetch

Jew only thinks short term.

FUCKING GOYS BETTER DIVORCE

YOU WORTHLESS HUSKS ARE ONLY VALUABLE AS TAX CATTLE

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY

Fair point. Men must be the bastion of virtue in society

Bachelor tax, it’s coming. Women will get their money

I'm unemployed, how the fuck are they going to tax me?

Attached: 1536654234954.jpg (890x635, 78K)

It's no wonder Boomers are so against Government monitoring and so lolbertarian to the greatest extent, because they didn't want to be caught back in the day for drug use and sexual deviancy and they still feel this way because they are probably trying to hide all their boomerbucks

Attached: 1483640947352.png (861x758, 17K)

why do people think this anyway? they seem even worse than we are so far, and most of them haven't even made it through the higher indoctrination system yet.

who is this semen demon

Yes
Despite what mgtow tell you normal people are not getting divorced

too bad this current society scoffs at virtuous men and mocks them for being virgins

>sauce
>nao

fucking tradcucks falling for roastie lies

I bet Boomers get audited way more than other generations because chances are they are hiding boomer bucks. This explains all their complaining

marriage isnt worth it ever since the jews changed the rules.

ill probably do something similar to this honestly.

No, they’re simply reactionary against some of the worst boomer excesses. They can’t be true conservatives because our culture is already dead. Genz still listens to nothing but nigger music, and they’ll get worse as they get chewed up by the college propaganda machine. The same thing happened to millenials

We Killennials will fix this socially atomized Boomer hellscape of a society, and they can just keep calling us “entitled” until we just cut the power to their nursing homes.

This is a welcome white pill. We’re learning from the mistakes of those fuckers, as so many of us were their victims.

Attached: F9D4A6F1-8CA8-43D8-8874-FF9F3E5AB55F.jpg (889x720, 80K)