Abuse makes kids gay

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3535560/
>In instrumental variable models, history of sexual abuse predicted increased prevalence of same-sex attraction by 2.0 percentage points
That means only 2 percent of abused kids turned gay. Out of ALL of the abused kids, the hundreds and hundreds of them.
The rest stayed hetero.
So those kids in question were probably already gay they naively trusted the male figure because of their nascent orientation and gut instincts they didn't even understood at that time.
So how many gays are out there really?
Maybe 1% or 2%? Okay let's say 3%.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation
>Jow Forums
>muh anecdotes from stormfront and bodybuilder mgtow forums
>triple digit IQ
Not even once.

Attached: lana-del-rey-41.jpg (439x329, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elifesciences.org/articles/22784
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8494487
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3730708
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120926213103.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>That means only 2 percent of abused kids turned gay. Out of ALL of the abused kids, the hundreds and hundreds of them.
Not even that. It means that the likelihood that a kid ends up gay increased by 2%. So if the probability was initially 2%, then the new probability would be .02*1.02 = .0204 = 2.04%.

>lana del rey

Attached: QN1pN.gif (467x284, 1.4M)

now look up the percentage of abusers who are homosexual

Fucking faggots

Do serial killers too

>Maybe 1% or 2%? Okay let's say 3%.
abuse makes people killers too.
see how easy that was? who cares. im sure they got turned down by some bitch and became gay because they want to play the game on easy mode

Homosxuals are overrepresented in sexual abuse cases.
Except that you have a causal theory that implies that homosexuals have "bad luck" and the universe retruscture itself to abuse them, then there is a casual relation between abuse and homosexuality. Just not all abused kids become homosexuals.

how big was the sample that two percent isnt a standard deviation

Anecdotal evidence here. But every gay person that I've met has, at some point, admitted that they were molested or abused at some time in their youth.

Jow Forums says:
>pedo sees kid
>pedo fucks kid
>90% become gay
>10% commit suicide or get murdered by the pedo
Instead of presumed 90% conversion ratio (gaypire theory) you have 2%-ish.
It is over for Jow Forums theories.

Not all molested kids become gay but the vast majority of gays were molested as kids. You are a moron my friend.

95%
>Participants were from age 20 years to over 90 (M age = 49.1 years), were 58.0% female, 84% U.S. born, 59.2% White, 19.0% Black, 2.8% Asian/Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, 1.7% Native American, and 18.4% Hispanic. Nearly 6% of participants reported same-sex attraction (5.8%, n = 2269), 3.4% (n = 1266) reported any lifetime same-sex sexual partners, and 1.5% (n = 577) reported same-sex identity.
And that's a sample of 4112.

What is my hair color if I shave it off?

But if gays are 2% of the population, this means it doubled their chances of turning out gay...

>>In instrumental variable models, history of sexual abuse predicted increased prevalence of same-sex attraction by 2.0 percentage points
>That means only 2 percent of abused kids turned gay. Out of ALL of the abused kids, the hundreds and hundreds of them.
"Increased prevalence of" indicates they're comparing it to the control. Otherwise they'd have said something like "2% of abused individuals displayed same-sex attraction". The word "increased" indicates a comparison.

>Nascent same-sex orientation may increase risk of maltreatment; alternatively, maltreatment may shape sexual orientation.
What is reflexivity and why don't I know shit about it?

If the kid is already gay it will let the guy get much closer much faster compared if it was born straight.

The same color as before it was shaved off.....wait I just now got this.

Probably because Im not a faggot who studies sociology.

Excuses are for girls.

lol nigger your study directly confirms that there's correlation between child abuse and faggotry

Attached: Screenshot-2018-9-25 Does Maltreatment in Childhood Affect Sexual Orientation in Adulthood .png (706x1077, 47K)

and thats why you are such a faggot

Out of the group of men who have sex with men:
>86% of gays weren't abused at all
>7% of gays were sexually abused very badly
Both of those groups had same sex partners.
100 - 86 = 14
14 : 100 = 1 in 7
means for every raped homo there's 7 normal

In case of heteros:
>94.7% weren't abused
>1.9% were raped
100 - 94.7 = 5.3
5.3 : 100 = 1 in 19
means for every raped kid there's 19 who wasn't touched, but even that 1 stayed hetero despite the abuse

19 / 7 = 2.71
One group compared to the other is higher but not superhigh. There's no gaypire theory irl. It's a fantasy.

Again 86% of homos weren't raped as kids.

Attached: 0787883e1550a06a2bb09bdea5fb21ec.jpg (288x512, 17K)

Fite me!

>14% of gays were raped as kids
>5% of straights were raped as kids
Not sure what your point was here but gays are 3 times as likely as straights to have been sexually abused as children

this is some sneaky kike logic. it smells like it'd end on you saying the kids were somewhat asking for it. "he was born gay, i'm just giving him what i know he wants, if he didn't want to i wouldn't have gotten away with it"

Sexual abuse?
People don't necessarily abuse because of attraction.

>the universe retruscture itself to abuse them
...or maybe people can just be assholes to gay people

If 86% of gays are homo without rape their orientation is not caused by rape.
If the 1 in 19 raped hetero guys still like girls despite the abuse then rape didn't change them at all.
>Hence sexual orientation is nascent.

If gay guys are almost 3 times more likely to get raped compared to the straight ones it means that the most active pedos are probably gay and they look for cues for the child's possible orientation, which means if they rape them they were already gay.
>Hence homosexuality is nascent.

Does it happen at fertilization?
Does it happen during development?
Does it happen in the first 2 years as a toddler?
Idk. But based on these data it's pretty much a basic trait like which hand you use for writing.

Beatings make you gay?

I never said that. I was just saying that people don't necessarily commit sexual abuse because they were attracted to the victim.

So straight men look for straight boys. They dress them up as girls. Fuck them until they turn gay and now that ain't gay anymore since the axiom of Jow Forums is that traps aren't. And this is a fetish and a form of power play. Like being God over them.

Attached: article-2686583-1F83646A00000578-933_634x960.jpg (634x960, 147K)

And strangely enough gay people are more likely to be lefthanded
And also have a smaller ringfinger than Indexfinger.

Like i don't know what it means but its very weird and might indicate something

the other faggots just didn't remember getting abused but they were

Hello GIDF, you do realize shilling on Jow Forums won't stop the Romanian people from banning gay marriage constitutionally in the referendum, right?

Left-handed is genetic.
elifesciences.org/articles/22784

that's pretty damning evidence.

>yfw
Every gay person in the history of the world has been molested as a kid. Thats why all gays are pedos too, stop trying to normalize this shit Shlomo.

Attached: 1489039081116.jpg (750x496, 91K)

>getting gay- or straight married is an advantage in life
>having custody of your biological kids can't be done without marriage papers even in Romania at the moment
>99% of Romania reads Jow Forums
>when gookmoot rangebans Europe because of article 13 all traco-pakistani-turcomutt rapebabies will commit suicide

Attached: 27_lana-del-rey.w529.h529.jpg (529x529, 79K)

Okay, sounds like a good detective work. Go find them, drug them, hypnotize them all. Don't let any poofta escape.

I don't get it, are you supporting or against gay marriage.

Sounds to me like all the more reason to ban gay marriage.

Let's make Putin one last birthday present before his people lynch him for cutting pensions eh?

What is a bias and why do I only read stuff that I want to believe in already?

>gay people want to marry
>they want to live in Romania too

Not showing you my femenine uncut benis as proof. That's a different board it's /soc/.

Ye and they can fuck right off to Niggerland or some place where degenerates like them are accepted.

Haha, OP doesn't know how to read statistics. That chi squared don't lie.

>only 7% of gays have the morality to break the cycle and recognise sex with boys is morally wrong
>the other 86% see it as "breaking them in early", and wish to continue the cycle of abuse themselves....
>86% of interviewed homos recognised that admitting to being abused might preclude them from adopting....

I JUST NOTICED IT SAID 58% OF PARTICIPANTS WERE FEMALE....results automatically discarded due to kavanaugh syndrome and the fact this butchery of subject data makes any conclusions redundant.
You would have to believe that men and women are exactly the same and that there is no difference on the impact and conclusions of this study to include more than half the participants as female and use the results to draw conclusions about males.
This is just yet another example of scientific butchery conflated purely for the purpose of furthering the pedo agenda.
It is nonscience nonsense, and OP is a fucking pedo faggot
sage

Good good, don't forget to vote for the amendment of the Constitution. Vote next year for the perfect President too. Ignore this winter's heating costs and that you won't have a wife not even by 2021.

>chi squared
>op is a pedo

I believe both of you 200%

Are you a SIEGE or an edgy reddit retard?

Probably the latter. While (((democratically elected politicians))) are gay and extremely unlikely to win anything, I don't understand where your point with winter's heating costs comes from. Pretty comfy and already set in that regard. Not sure what that has to do with stopping fag marriage though.
Are you implying that we're focusing our attention on the wrong thing? That wouldn't be *entirely* wrong, but it's incredibly short-sighted. For one, combating western jewfluence is important to do while it's still budding and before it takes over society. For two, it has been a while since the last time the romanian people were united on a topic - and an united people is what a jew fears most. It ruins what they've been working hard at for the past two years in Romania - dividing the population as hard as they can.

Nigger, the paper you cited in the OP says that a high level of childhood abuse is a statistically significant predictor of same sex identity with 99% confidence. Learn to read, you homosexual gypsy.

>plot twist 58% of the subjects were women
What is not rape these days?

Attached: cashmeousside.png (606x340, 316K)

I want you to go out there and repeat this with a megaphone. Let's see if people will give a fuck.

You're the one that posted the damn thing, and now you're attacking it because people who can actually read statistics are telling you that it actually contradicts your claims?

These studies trying to tease out causality without doing a controlled experiment are so epistemologically flawed as to be meaningless.

> If, for example, participants who lived with stepparents in early childhood are both more likely to be maltreated and more likely to have same-sex sexual orientation, this suggests a causal pathway from stepparent through maltreatment to same-sex sexual orientation.

What if propensity to be gay is genetic and this trait causes divorce and that trait is passed on to offspring? Then the offspring are already gay and the causation of abuse is less than 2%.

What if propensity to be heterosexual causes divorce and is passed down? Then that means the children are genetically less gay than others and perhaps resistant to being made gay. This means the effect of abuse is stronger than 2%

These are just two possibilities I was able to imagine first. I can theoretically imagine infiinite possible models to meet the data and they are indistinguishable without a controlled experiment:

Grab a sample of random kids. Abuse half, see if the abused kids become gayer than the other kids.

Chi squared is like a fancy name for geometric average balanced for the sample in question.
If sample's tainted since most women are bi and complete whores asking for dicking since 14 you can only count guys in the results then the correlation of pedorape to adult homosex of victim will be even lower lol.
>mfw yfw reading this

Attached: 120130042502-lana-del-rey-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 147K)

Lana del ray post plastic surgery is fucking ugly...she looks like the joker...used to love her til she mutilated her face and started fucking niggers

Attached: C69CCA59-5E4E-4451-8624-0F41A3756115.jpg (373x560, 46K)

Bullshit study. I've seen studies where nearly half of self reported faggitos were molested.

How many pedos are faggots ?
How many faggots were diddled ?

No need to because gay is somewhat proven to be epigenetic. It means most carry it but it is triggered in few only.
1 twin is gay the other isn't.
1 twin has schizophrenia the other is just eccentric.
1 twin has multiple sclerosis by 30 the other doesn't.
It's more about the why then the how. Haven't talked to a single homo who was raped as a kid btw.

Look at table 1. Look at the title. The statistic already IS limited to men. Did you even read it before you posted it?

Fillers you genius, fillers. She lost a lot of weight when moved to LA then she replaced the facial fat with hyaluronic acid for a while. Well her surgeons were retarded but her faced returned to somewhat normal lately as she packed on weight.

Attached: Lizzy-Grant.jpg (500x294, 13K)

ALL OF THEM. ALL!!!!!!!
KILL THEM WITH FIRE!!!!!

Two percentage points is much bigger that 2 percent.

What if it's not genetic at all? What if it has to do with the behavior of the parents?

Most things are a mix of genetic and environmental. Why not gay?

What if an adaptive trait doesn't cause gay in some ( historical ) environments but does now?

So many possibilities. Epistemologically meaningless really means meaningless.

It's all bullshit.

7.1 times more likely to be molested for gay men if the rest of the sample was gay too.
But since gay kids want male attention by far more and mentally ill gay pedos look for naive teens. Waddaya know. Like attracts like.
86% of homos still were pure as snow for their first boyfriend.

Attached: Lana-Lawrence.jpg (968x716, 52K)

Ah, I see, too hard to actually form a coherent reply and easier to try to use "le who cares" tactic.

This is the moment I know you're a woman.

Postează bob și vaghene

Last time I browsed here you guys were very fond of the mouse distopia. Epigenetics is something like that too.

LACK of abuse makes kids gay.

I work at a veterinary clinic. Have so for 20 years. A few weeks ago some fat millennial waddles in with his little faggot dog and says he wants to put it down, "He's old and he can't see blablabla." The dog's shaking and shivering and shit, obviously can't see or hear anything anymore, so I tell him "That'll be $400."

"O-OK," he stutteried and sobbing like a fucking moronic child. Sorry, I just can't tolerate this bullshit. It's a fucking dog, idiot! He's in the lobby crying like a wittle baby. Would a man 100–FUCK–even 50 years ago cry over this? Toughen up, buttercup. Doggies die.

I could easily tell that soft soi-ridden faggot had never taken a punch in his life. Growing up, dad gave me as many licks as it took to learn my lessons. Now? I'm a responsible adult with a paid-off mortgage on a $300,000 dollar 5 bedroom mansion and a family of 6. I work hard. Abuse makes you tough. Sadly, we lack abuse these days because we let snot-nosed kids run our lives. That was the mistake made with millennials. Let's not make it again.

so how gay are you then, OP?

Am pulă dar măcar am băgat-o și în pizdă. Și bisexuali masculi se comportă ca femei. Adică simt, primul instinct întotdeauna e ca și la o fată dedesubt de fața blocată. Inb4 marș la Reddit. Bleh primesc ban peste două zile max.

My dog's like 15. Will not be put down despite it having arthritis, diabetes, glaucoma.

Could be. All these problems, such as 'does CO2 cause Global Warming' where you can't do an experiment to distinguish causality but people think they know are the same - they're people trained in science without the means to do science spouting scientific sounding crap.

So there's this quota of getting a certain amount of dick per week. I'm trying, I'm giving my best.

Global Warming causes homosex. Hmmm yes I'll look to get some funding for that research. Hope they'll don't catch me with the fake data.

gayness appears into communities as a side effect of preserving the Weak.

*** = significant values.
this looks like a very strong causality.

Attached: file.png (617x385, 32K)

Indonesia YASSS.

>Does it happen during development?

Attached: gays2.jpg (1900x3011, 2.79M)

Yeah I could see that.

HALF OF LESBIANS have been abused
this super strong

Attached: file.png (630x483, 42K)

>homosex 66% concordant in male monozygotic twins
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8494487
>homosex 100% discordant in female monozygotic twins
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3730708
>female michrochimerism is caused by the fetus to the mother
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120926213103.htm

Attached: icon-lana-del-rey-Favim.com-3953379.jpg (245x245, 20K)

So it's the female homos that are so by rape. But men aren't. Oi vey.

to pull another example of pedophilia, the dynamic is such that only a small fraction of abused children become abusers as adults, otherwise abuse would overtake the whole population, because one abuser attacks on average sth like 150 children. We would have an x^150 exponential growth in the share x of abusers in the population, which clearly does not happen (we don't live in a hellscape of 100% pedo-rapist societies).
the share x of abusers is at some dynamic low equilibrium, but the causality can still be there in the background.
(an exception may be Afghanistan with its normalized baha bazi culture)

1 guy fucks 60 kids.
5 guys 10.
10 guys 10.