How much taxpayer money was wasted on this car?

Defend this Drumptards

Attached: 1530161924100.jpg (3000x1500, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ep9bomhKXt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We saved quite a bit by not having to install a wheel chair lift for Hillary tho.

he gets to be chauffeured at taxpayer expense for the rest of his life

Obama get's one extra window too for the money

Attached: 1528074823570.jpg (612x344, 46K)

His salary is $1

>American cars
youtube.com/watch?v=ep9bomhKXt8

This was planned, designed, and entered production before trump was even elected. He happens to be the first president to use it, but they don't design a vehicle in a year and a half retard

Not one dime was "wasted". Protecting the elected leader of the United States is not a waste of money...No matter who that leader is.

That and Cum resistant seats for Bill....

Millions saved!!!

retard threatening the life of the President

>Defend this Drumptards
Don't need to. Wise investment in the vehicle means it doesn't need to be defended from most threats.

How much american tax money was wasted on retarded social program and aid for other undeserving and ungrateful shithole countries all over the world?

You think the money spent on this just vaporized into thin air? Learn basic economics libtard. The production and sale of this car produced jobs and income for hundreds if not thousands of people involved in the assembly and production of the raw materials and components.

Attached: tardlq6.jpg (656x571, 178K)

That thing is going to look awesome in The Henry Ford by Reagan's and Kennedy's Limos when it gets shipped there in a decade.

About tree fitty

At least trump took the spinners off

Hey hey hey be careful you know they can't do that kind of thinking

>You think the money spent on this just vaporized into thin air?
This. It's not like the money was made into footballs and dropped in the middle of the desert in the middle east

Yeah, but on the inside, the seats are Louis the XIV patters and the C-pillars are gold leaf Doric columns.

>How much taxpayer money was wasted on this car?

>Car

That's not a car, it's the most technologically sophisticated APC in the world.

I'd bet GM spotted them a pretty good deal on this. Think about the passive marketing. The man in the highest office in the land riding around in a Cadillac. I bet it's not as expensive as you expect.

Attached: CDF37DDF-7CA5-4FD3-B5A6-E9F766BDE6F5.jpg (497x427, 58K)

You think the money spent on this just came from the thin air? Learn basic economics conservatard. The production and sale of this car produced jobs and income for hundreds if not thousands of people involved in the assembly and production of the raw materials and components, while you & I paid for it.

Attached: 1535717640601.jpg (539x548, 93K)

here you go America, I fixed it for you.

Attached: fixed the cadillac.jpg (3000x1500, 775K)