What's up with Astana?

What's up with Astana?

Attached: Astana.jpg (1901x1500, 594K)

Astana my balls lmao

Big fake city made from scratch. Bunch of Epcot looking shit.

Nice city. I have been there, cheap as well

Place is weird

Attached: kazakh-people1.jpg (900x600, 108K)

failed nwo capital city

theres even a satanic pentagram in the grass near there im pretty sure

it's bizarre how empty of people that pic is

soulless, heartless, deracinated abomination. top down means no culture, no earth or touch or seed.

What's that egg-shaped building?

FPBP

Attached: 1537304868928.jpg (992x744, 302K)

Looks really fake, is this in some 3rd world shithole? Probably muslim one, too, they have no sense of aesthetics

Half the city is new development, like you see there.
Other half is exactly what you expect from a former ussr country. It looks like shit.

Kyrgyzstan is the best central asian former Soviet republic.
Prove me wrong.

It's Kazakhstan. And it's so empty because they built all that more or less all at once and it hasn't filled up yet and quite possibly never will, and the people that do live there often can't afford to own a car.

egg museum

None of your business.

Attached: smug_kazakh_army_pepe.png (450x768, 52K)

illumenarty future capital

looks pretty shit

It is a potemkin village to sned enemy ICBMc to the wrong target.

Cлaвa Aлмa Aтa.

Future capital city of the NWO.

>fort in middle of nowhere
>excellent idea: let's make this windblown shithole the capital
>invite top of the line jap urbanist/architect, he draws up entire city from scratch
>???
>profit!

it's just a city my nigga

Why does everybody say this? What is that based on? Why the fuck would they exchange Jew York for fucking kazakhstan?

Gaze now upon the dying embers of the new world order! If you look carefully at the patterns in the grass, you will note a number of significant angles carved there. The support beams on the tower are white to better reflect the virgin blood that will be spilled there when the stars align with the energies of Shemhamforash and the hybrid children wake to gaze into the heavens. Weep for the fallen leaves of the evening!

I just dont get how the infrastructure can even exist without incredibly busy wage slaves all throughout it.

checked
Bush 41 and Hillary both invested a lot in the country because of the rail lines between China and Europe

Attached: paul-reveres-midnight-ride.jpg (800x487, 182K)

A Kazak slut once told me that it was built there to prevent Russia from taking over Northern Kazakhstan in by putting kazakhs there

In Kazakhuuul slime drips between the folds.

Perhaps not as bad as Baku.
They were literally trying to get this monstrosity built a few years ago.

Attached: Azerbaijan tower.png (522x715, 312K)

I pray they reach the sky.

Because the vast majority of people wouldn't expect it.