Who you got?

Irish nigger vs white Muslim

Attached: AA99A3F8-735B-4DCC-9487-5FA7E941B9B2.jpg (1200x628, 102K)

>white
>goatfucker

Religion isn't a race, if you're not a Jew of course. This Khabib guy looks white and probably is.

>white

You realise that Russia has multiple ethnic groups, right?

Now kiss. :3

These gentlemen must be inbred look at those ears

china

>Dagestan
>white

Attached: ibp3dxZy2Vys4F.png (848x900, 661K)

*sigh

>Khebab
>White

i don't like cro magnon habibi but he's going to wipe the floor with the effeminate mick

Khabib of course

nice b8

>that
>white
chechens aren't white

Conor all the way.

Neither of those two peoile are white

that's just from all the fighting, called cauliflower ears
the sandnigger is probably pretty inbred, though

The most beautiful thing I saw in Moscow was a Chechen family: strong 2m tall husband, qt wife in hijab and a son.

It's not a bait. That Khabib guy really has asymmetric ears.

Irish. Kebab belive he will get 72 virgins after death and islam belongs to middle east. Fuck his religion and fuck his ugly beard.

I was a strong khabib vote when the fight announcement broke. But now that I've looked at it more I think the Mick takes it by knockout in rd 1.

Why don't they fuck off back to Chechnya & take you with them before the "containment" & inevitable "cleansing" begins?

the Irish guy looks whiter. But you are a shill pushing an agenda so you would know best right?

I literally said he’s a white Muslim
>Chechen

Kabib will win he hasn't poisoned his body or mind with cocaine and partying

McGregor is an obnoxious dumbfuck who let his success go to his head. It's like those black athletes that get a big head and then they burn out - only McGregor managed to burn out within just a year or two of his major success.

If Connor wins it'll be in rd 1. Khabib is a notoriously slow starter with terrible striking.

>Abbo Boomeranginson
>White

"white"

If you consider Turkey white

Khabib is definitely inbred

Didn't respond to you.

>kabib's skull shape and size
>white

You're the edgy one huh?

I myself was considering supporting him as well because Connor behaves like a nog. Then I read the comments on the fight promo videos. Nothing but Turks and muzzies saying
>insha allah, bring glory to our God and Homeland!!!
So yeah fuck Khabib

The way Khabib stood up firm and unshaken and faced that drunk, crass and pathetic potato nigger inspired me to turn my life around. I'm rooting for him

I bet you voted for Obama too lol when will you people learn

If you know anything about History, you should run, run as far as you can from Europe while you still have the chance Ahmed.

>supporting a Muslim
>implying Connor isn’t one of the goats
>implying he hasn’t improved his boxing even more than it was while preparing for Mayweather

Converts will be called to account on the dotr.

Hes from Dagestan, not Turkey.

Sadly McGregor
Its a really depressing part of russian history when a man who allowed to say "I'll beat this Muslim backwards fuck for Russian people" is an Irish shitlib atheist, while Russian who'd say this get jailed.

Attached: DENNISREYNOLDS3.jpg (900x506, 531K)

I can't wait to see Jow Forums's reaction when Khabib shows the world how superior Muslims are to Western "men."

Conor has 2 rounds to knock out kebab.

After that kebab mounts and rapes Conor up the ass.

Oh boy are you wrong... Nevermind, I hate Islam and sandniggers but Khabib is obviously Caucasian and not mudskinned like the Arabs from the Middle East. It's like saying Bosnian Muslims aren't white.

>inb4 here's a picture of a albinonigger proving that skin color doesn't mean white.

Save me from your bullshit, cangaroo.

>Obama is relevant to this discussion
What in the actual fuck are you talking about

Their ears are like that from fighting

It’s entirely depressing Russia allows Muslims in their country at al

I think the sand nigger is going to fuck the bog nigger up.

Why does kebab have no forehead

Dagestan and Turkey both in the same Caucasus region, as well as Georgia, Iran and Armenia.

>a fucking Serb deciding what is manly
You are barely a human being

Yo back off

What a suprise

Turkish Slavic people. Mostly Turkish

Only until you saw the "Inshallah" did you change your mind. It's like the people who voted for Obama then 8 years later were like "Omg I can't believe he was such a race baiter communist" wow big surprise

Fights are always determibed by who has the grossest cauliflower ears.

No frontal cortex. Par for the course for Chechen people

He probably will because McGregor is a cocky faggot who parties too much

>responds like a nig
And you’ve proved my point

Plus flat sloping back of head.
i.e. Slaphead

Wat. Dagestanis are neither slavic nor turkish , they are their own thing both genetically and linguistically. This also goes for chechens and circassians.

>Not protecting your literal brother nation, putting aside historical differences and clashes
>Kim Lao Ming Jameson from Australia

Why am I surprised?

t. Chechen

you have to go back

>>Not protecting your literal brother nation, putting aside historical differences and clashes
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Nice try Tito

>Is a literal mutt from Texas

And you proved nothing, get off this board you don't belong here, go riot in the streets with your Hispano/Black brothers.

>Not understanding banter

Nice try Emu James Clarkson

If you wonder why all american replies sound the same it's because they are NPCs

No I voted Ron Paul so please try again. I don’t know why you thought this extremely vague, thoughtless, irrelevant line was clever, funny, or deep. It makes you look like an absolute pleb brainlet retard. Most likely you are a boomer so I’m not surprised. Only boomers come up with the cringeworthy stuff

Thankfully Im not chechen, who would want to be part of a nation of brutes and thugs. Just not a mongoloid amerilard who makes up stuff to sound smart.

Its called cauliflower ears retard.

You don’t even belong in your country faggot

Your statements show what passes for white in Balkans, pure embarrassment.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1600x962, 289K)

You filthy Camelfuckers are the NPCs
Bending over 5 times a day
Wearing the same rags
Spinning round a brick once a year

>Not understanding my sarcasm
>the absolute state of the FSB security education...*cough* KGB

Khabib is basically sub human

Why though?

>hurrr i was just pretending to be retarded

Niggs and muslims envy them for their savagery

Same reason here

They both look like niggers to me so i cheer they accidentally kill eachother on the ring

Based and redpilled.
>Mart Sharter is calling me a non-human
I don't want to be the same species as borderline deformed genetic garbage such as Amerilards anyway.

>Taking these types of threads on /pol seriously

If you want normal replies, go to a normal thread, not this bullshit where I usually go to give bullshit comments to piss off some idiots.

>country literally destroyed by Muslim rape gangs
>Germans unirioncally support this because muh TV and social media tell them too
HURRR DURRRR NPC

Puno seru ovi Američki i Ruski mješanci, gamadija.

Islam is the closest you come to npc religion. Their whole process is designed to shut down pcs who happen to be born Into it. I bet the jews did this as they are the macros

Thats certainly true, Austria probably has the biggest chechen community outside of eastern europe and muzzies here literally dressed like chechens for a while because of the reason you mentioned.

They are all caucasian you dip

Levantine Arabs are also part of the caucasian genetic cluster, does that mean they are the same as chechens you retarded fuck?

Germans are still butthurt over WW2. Literally never seen a comment from a German poster that had anything nice to say to an America. They never contribute more than 1-2 sentences either, truly brainlet tier posters.

Who do you think's going to win? Based Conor can't stop winning

Attached: mick 4.png (710x450, 361K)

They come from the same region. The caucasus is not just Chechnya. Caucasians from this region (indo-iranians,etc) were the prototype Aryan that created the European race

If you are european white, Khabib's people (which includes that entire region, dagestan, chechnya, armenia, turkey, georgia, azerbaijan) are your ancient ancestors.

>making chechens angry
lmao this guy is going to get his skull fucked

McGregor.

tru

traitors get the bullet first.
therefore mcgregor must lose in a humiliating way as punishment for selling himself as a punching bag for nigger mayweather.

>If you are european white, Khabib's people (which includes that entire region, dagestan, chechnya, armenia, turkey, georgia, azerbaijan) are your ancient ancestors.
Fuck off shitskin.

Literally the same face.
Facial Morphology is real.

Attached: brock-lesnar.jpg (345x345, 24K)

>t. brainlet

Stands zero chance

Canelo Alvarez would wipe the floor with both of them.

There's nothing more scary than a nazi white muslim

Attached: 4lv78vvq3iiy.jpg (809x464, 94K)

Go be fifth column somewhere else.