Somali-Swedish MP: Missed vote on PM because she didn't understand how to vote

Why are Somalis so stupid? Even the smartest Somalis can't even figure out how to press a button to vote.

friatider.se/leila-ali-elmi-missade-omr-stningen-fick-inte-upp-bordsskivan

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 16.54.21.png (517x624, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ravykEih1rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody from her party explained to her how to operate the table because they didn't want to get called racists.

what do they mean by 'table' ? are they basically just saying she's illiterate ?

3 buttons

Niggers + Muslim inbreeding

its like a recipe for ultra stupidity

Sweden could probably halve their welfare budget if they replaced the current system with a set of ATMs where you just had to push a button to receive free money.

They should have made the vote button to look like a detonator.

kek

why are Swedes allowing foreign invaders to take positions in their government?
is this the silliest conquest of a nation in history?

haha what ? she couldn't read the buttons or she didn't have the the self awareness to push them ?

Why are rapefugees allowed to vote in Swedish elections? Stop outcucking California.

I don't disagree, but I could ask you the same.

No, you have to pull the table top back to get access to the voting buttons. She didn't understand how the table works.

pic related, it should be pretty obvious how it works

Attached: votering.jpg (1525x1085, 223K)

Do you have any self reflection at all? Your country was ran by a nigger for 8 years and 90% of your senators have dual citizenship with Israel

we are not an ethnic homeland

Why are non-Europeans allowed to vote in US elections? These are all good questions.

You were founded as a European ethnostate, so that's wrong.

Usually when boomer politicians want to wriggle out of voting they pretend they got confused by TECHNOLOGY. for a muslim nigger, I would actually legitimately believe they didn't understand how to vote--they came from shitholes, after all.

this

this is actually pretty easy to explain. niggers have low iq's.

>90%
Misinformation like that is counterintuative.

yes but we are not an ancient ancestral homeland of a European race
you know what I'm saying

>He isn't votering

Kek

It’s counterintuitive and the actual number is like 86 or 89%, so not far off.

>counterintuative
That's not what it means and not how it's spelled.

Attached: think2.gif (500x500, 220K)

soon we will need a crusade on sweden
i hope we get a real pope soon so he can start calling for one, i'm ready

deus vult

Attached: index.jpg (297x169, 14K)

So let's see the data then. It would be incredibly damning.
Yeah my phone thinks an 'a' goes there. Also, I was assuming better intentions on his part for pointing out traitors in our Congress where inflating numbers would be counterintuitive.

It's shit like this that makes me hopeful for an eventual race war.

Fucking Hell. What a stupid bitch.

Attached: 1511823776275.gif (404x416, 193K)

Kek my fellow burger is so illiterate he needs a Swede to teach him English

Attached: 1535304379243.jpg (960x702, 88K)

>we are not an ethnic homeland
America is the ethnic homeland of Americans, an ethnicity formed out of several different European ethnic groups.

that is correct, she did not know how to operate three buttons and "her own party colleagues" (this moslen whore "Kupped" her way), did not help her because they did not want to be branded racist.

why the fuck is there a "somali-swedish" (whatever that means) MP?

they should get a real chimp for the job instead

Attached: 454646464545.gif (352x262, 3.26M)

that was the intent and dream but it was destroyed by the Jews in 1965, and any hope of getting it back faded by the day

Somalis are dumber than Chimpanzees.

youtube.com/watch?v=ravykEih1rE

>just give up, Jews have already won
How about no

so fucking what
are we really to pander to every single fucking moron in the world?
these idiots should feel very fortunate to even have the right to vote. a better point in history only property owning men could vote, so these morons who can't even be bothered to get on the internet and educate themselves do not deserve any rights.

they are closing in on victory
whites will be below 50% in 20 years
of course we should fight back but a democratic solution is fading away soon

We have a preferential voting system which is kind of based on regions but not quite. It would take too long to explain the exact details, but the woman in question comes from an area of Gothenburg with tens of thousands of Somalians, and did all her campaigning in Somalian. Since only ~20% of all voters vote for individual candidates, it was relatively easy for her to get enough votes in her circuit by getting all Somalians to vote for her.

This came as a surprise to the MP leadership who had never met her and didn't know of her. She's only been involved in the party for a couple of years and nobody really knows anything about her.

Not your personal Google lardass. The data is well known, and has been shown here countless times.

Even better, they should incorporate a captcha system to proceed to the next step, with very simple questions such as:
>what molecules does water consist of
>what do you get by dividing 2/3
>is the whale a mammal or a fish
>is the sea naturally blue
So many nigs and rapefugees would starve it would trigger a famine event.

somalis are near the bottom for a reason

Attached: iqshaded.png (1317x1652, 425K)

that monkey has better memory than I have. Fuck.

Fuck your apm chimp

>dem rayciss crackas be designin tables us niggas can't use!

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 39K)

That's a smart monkey.

>Educate yourself
Go back to tumblr faggot, whites exchange information here

Does it matter? We are in the same boat and its total shit.

>666
>bermuda

Attached: 1536238099763.gif (370x281, 706K)

Attached: Two-Buttons.jpg (600x908, 130K)

What were they "votering" about? Some sexual crime law, that's what I could make out.

no we are not in the same boat

we'll be in your boat soon enough don't worry

>Some Ali

>Becomes a hero to Somalis everywhere as first ape to get a job
>Fails on the first day of work due to being unable to press a button
It will now be another hundred years until another dares venturing out on the work market

Attached: 1485484022432.png (738x1244, 1.21M)

IIRC monkeys have very good short term object spacial memory for some reason or other

Nothing important. Just on if we should keep the current government or not.

It was destroyed a lot earlier than that

Might add that the pic used in the post you were citing was not from the incident

What the fuck is going on over there? Is she even a legal citizen? Who voted someone so stupid into office? Are 'refugees' voting in elections? I have so many questions...

She is famous because the party never put her on the list. She had run her own private campaign in her ghetto and since people so rarely vote for a specific candidate she won

Attached: 1515624956223.jpg (320x290, 25K)

Ie she is technically an excellent politician, just too dumb to press buttons. One day she will get stuck in an elevator and starve to death

Attached: 1515624916024.png (1080x1920, 1.38M)

There was no gibs button.

He's a chimp, so of course he's smarter than a monkey such as yourself

That pic isn't from the voting in question, which was whether Stefan Löfven (current PM) would be allowed to remain or not. The pic is from this retarded law that the left pushed after it had been shilled for years by feminists, called "samtyckeslag" (consent law). Rape used to be defined as "being against someone's will", but now it's some type of pseudorape if you have sex with someone who hasn't explicitly or implicitly consented to it. It's not going to change anything of course, because rapists are just going to say the person they raped said yes.

So a literally who was voted in by refugees and there was no getting process by the govt or any entity? Am I understanding this correctly?

Vetting*

E P I C

R
A
R
E

Attached: pepe-smile.jpg (489x604, 44K)

Look at the gulf states compared to a country like sierra Leone, when they run out of oil they are so fucked

Yes it is entirely possible to do so. Well the refugees must of course be citizens to vote for national elections, but you don't need to even be a member for a party to take their chair if you get enough direct votes

I made it today since it happened today

How stupids can be Swedes who actually voted for her?

Fuck you yes we are. Yankees have no home to go to except this. My family has been on this continent since 1645. We helped found and populated the upper midwest. I would rather import actual baboons to be citizens rather than somalians.

They didn't. She wasn't even a candidate. She ran her own campaign and got the Somali diaspora to vote for her

white death squads when?

Attached: 11988677_476476525863540_622746592485502007_n.jpg (223x226, 7K)

Soon if we can get all the pozzed parties to fill their seats with Somalis. They would be unable to vote against it

Attached: blackpower.jpg (431x767, 36K)

Thanks, I figured the bill on the table was something else when that illustrative photo was made. Now I know what they were voting back then.

>She ran her own campaign and got the Somali diaspora to vote for her
I happen to know a good country where Somalis can run their campaign...

Attached: Somalia.jpg (2048x1365, 610K)

that were run by the juuuz :DDDD

Attached: taytay01.jpg (2400x3600, 1.35M)

trips chekked and also we are fucked if planet of the apes ever happens

Attached: 1488771104604.jpg (400x447, 32K)

Looks like paradise for Somalians. Not a single frightening racist button around to taunt them

Attached: 1525584099412.jpg (590x882, 62K)

The only reason she became PM is because she told all Somalis via facebook to vote for her. The situation is grim for us...

Wow... that is sort of alarming. seems as though the government could be taken over that way. Granted I know nothing of your government and what checks it has in place, but that just doesn't seem right. Thanks for the education

I know our PM got sacked today, but I still think she is just an MP, despite the day's impressive performance

Attached: 1520515405571.png (691x722, 336K)

Look at what that IQ has amounted to.

Government is entirely elected by the parliament, so we don't vote for a PM or anything

Fucking autistic chimp.

Sorry I meant MP not PM.

When every one is a kang there are no subjects around to build shit

Attached: 1525583153242.jpg (600x4829, 2.18M)

I supposed those were colonial buildings left by either the Italians or the British. But hey, women aren't allowed outside, a sure fire sign of their population growth not in decline.

So in theory a bunch of somalis could end up running your country using this strategy. Holy fuck , feels bad man.

Not exactly, that would require impossible coordination that not even Whites can pull off it seems. They could perhaps get up to 10 people into the parliament that way though. On municipal level it works however and have allowed some commies to sit on SD seats

We literally made a nigger president. Most of the Supreme Court is nonwhite.

That's a bit of relief, but still fucked. I feel for you guys, Godspeed swedeanon

>not that she was not in place, beyond that she did not get up the table top.

The fuck does that mean. Is this one of those "have you ever wanted to most the least" things?

no we were 90% white up until then, the 1965 Immigration Act opened the flood gates and killed this nation

It means she was there, but not as a voter since she could not open her desk

What does this voting means in the longrun?
Will you have a new election?