Dont expect you guys to care about local news but thought this was sad. There's a parade that my city hosts every year...

Dont expect you guys to care about local news but thought this was sad. There's a parade that my city hosts every year, it has done this for 108 years. I went to it as a kid, my parents went to it when they were kids, my grandparents went to it when they were kids. But these fucking asinine new-gen parents want to sit their kids infront of a tablet all their childhood and can't be fucked to go out with them for the fear of missing their favorite episode of the ghost wisperer. Everything that isn't directly linked to the internet is dying in my city. We had a museum with a old ads train in it with the interior restored and kept to its original condition, this was heaven for me as a kid. But once again they decided to completely fucknig gut it making the interior minimalistic with interactive tablets to teach kids about the train. Im fucking done with this shit.

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-25-10-55-28.png (1308x667, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4481067/winnipeg-santa-claus-parade-on-verge-of-cancellation-after-108-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it cancelling because of no participation or no funds

Here's what the inside of the train looks like now

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-25-11-03-52.png (1388x1842, 2.11M)

See the problem isn't the internet per se, people staying inside is killing all of the mosquitos which is like 90% of your population and so the parade organizers can't count on the mosquito demographic to bolster the ROI.

Vs what it used to look like

Both. Here's the article if you want a read:
globalnews.ca/news/4481067/winnipeg-santa-claus-parade-on-verge-of-cancellation-after-108-years/

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-25-11-05-08.png (1378x746, 1.6M)

F

Mmm state sponsored festive non religious holiday car

It doesnt seem like a lack of participation that's killing, just funds. And Canadians are already taxed to death so I get why no one wants to spare any money to help

Sorry cananon. This shit hits me right in the feels. I have a 1 & 4 year old. Neither play w tablets. Simply not allowed. Steve fucking Jobs didn’t let his kids use the shit.

My poor nephew though, every pic he has headphones on and a tablet on his lap. He’s only 4. Feels bad man. Too many children completely being robbed of childhood. And I can only protect my kids so long, they’ll eventually have friends hooked on tech.

But how do we change the culture?

When the fuck did they do that? That's the rail museum right? I swear I was there like 3 years ago.

Good. White people and their "culture" need to be erased so the vulnerable of society AKA minorities don't have to live in fear every hour of their lives.

Rip in pepperoni. At least Winnipeg has beautiful multiculturalism and kebab shops. ;_;7

The only redeeming quality of this hell-hole is how quickly you can get out of it.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 10K)

>be an immigrant
>notice that all the old historical buildings in my new home are decrepit or being torn down for modernist glass tumors
>volunteer at the local historical society
>they have no power to save anything, membership is literally dying (they're all aged pensioners or ready to retire)

what is wrong with canada? why don't young people care about their history?

Attached: 1522816678774.jpg (770x487, 36K)

Fuck you buddy. I hate being told to worry about the “minorities” that just so happen to make up a majority of planet earth but can’t run a decent civilization to save their own ass. Go kill yourself.

The young Canadians move to the US for their careers and then get replaced by Muhammad and his two wives who work at Wal-Mart dude. There's no one left to care. That's why all the politicians want more immigration because they want Canada to become some miniature UN hellhole.

If you grew up in todays world you wouldn't give a shit

See? This is the hatred of whites manifested. They will never say this in public out of fear of righteous retaliation, instead they only say this shit on the safety of the internet.

In a perfect society, engagement in social activity and buying items in local stores will be forced.

I dunno, parents dont want to feal with their kids, so they gave them toys, tv sets, atari, nintendo, PlayStation, etc.

Now its just cheaper and easier for parents to drop a $100 for a tablet or give their kids their old phone than to fo out and search 100 empty stores to buy toys or spend time around their kids.

Time to get off the white mans computer and internet then, nigger.

>White people and their "culture" need to be erased
>White devils hate me!

You wonder why you autistic ape. Say, how many black on blacks deaths were there in Chicago today, nigger

i did the opposite (i'm from america). it's actually frightening to me how few canadians i run into (white, born here, parents from here, etc.). they're all disappearing. when i take transit i play "spot the white guy" but i'm usually the only one 9 times out of 10.
older canadians (70+) have this completely different attitude and character. when i talk to them i feel like i'm actually conversing with someone from a different country. canadians my age just assume i'm from ontario.

youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8
I'm only 35. So I was born kind of at the end of it all. I saw the last gasps of Canadian cultural identity vanish into the stagnant air.
I saw enough and experienced enough to know that it existed. But not enough of it that I can put it into words exactly what it was.

Attached: 1522198352357.jpg (792x844, 138K)

You say this as you benefit from everything white culture had created for you. As far as righteous retaliation goes.... ahhhhh doubt it.

Attached: EC013637-21C9-49EC-801F-EB06542A0011.jpg (1242x1279, 247K)

It’s just lazy, possibly overworked, parents. They’ll recognize their errors eventually, though it’ll probably be too late. I pray they wake up and realize their mistakes.

this is what you deserve, faggot leaf, your suffering nourishes me, i will feast on your pathetic spul next, YOU WORM

Actually it was black inventors that invented the computer and the internet. The white man just stole it. In ancient black Egypt their black scientists invented electricity, computers, the internet etc. You can see evidence of this in Egyptian hieroglyphs. After whites stole the technology it took them thousands of years before they were able to figure it out and now take credit for it.

>we wuz kangz the post

WE

WUZ

i know you're canadian

Sounds canadian.

You change the culture by what you're doing. A parent educating his children is the single most powerful factor in establishing a healthy society. The education system and this tablet horseshit is explicitly designed to remove the parent from the equation. No matter how much kike degeneracy is blasted on the media, a kid raised with proper morals cant be affected by it, especially if he's taught to see through it

Doing my best to teach them to see through it. If my 4 year old sees or hears a commercial she tells me the product they’re trying to trick her into buying and says she doesn’t need it. Feels good man.

Wish I had more engagement from my parents. I'm proud of myelf for being able to learn all this shit on my own

Check’d and same here. But I don’t blame my parents. They tried their best. Both worked a lot and provided everything we asked for. But liberal Massachusetts eats people alive. That’s why my kids are being raised in Tennessee. With an engaged mom and dad and under the guidance and wisdom of Jesus Christ, our wonderful Baptist Church & reinforced conservative CHRISTIAN values. We’re blessed and will do whatever it takes to raise them with love and respect.

When i used to go about 15 years ago you had to leave an hour early and youd be lucky to find a spot infront. It was shoulder to shoulder for blocks. I took my nephew last year and its barely packed and the only populated areas are near stores so the kids don't get cold.

>meme flag