Pics just the very general angle I'm coming from but there's something going on with blood...

Pics just the very general angle I'm coming from but there's something going on with blood. My stepsister wore a beeper her blood was so rare and mine is frozen at colleges. And we were brought together as step family.

Attached: blood-quiz-orig.jpg (1800x1200, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

widoweratx.bandcamp.com/track/execration-i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you stroking out

Shit I tried to delete it but it's not letting me. I meant to post this picture.

Attached: MarinaGagaOne.jpg (594x391, 48K)

Are you nonwhite? Nigs and poos can have some wacky blood types.

Now your post makes complete sense...

In a serious note, how high/drunk are you

Nope. Her and I are both white and I have green eyes.

Shit I was gonna let this die so I could remake it but I guess it's fine.

Pretty drunk. And what I didnt even realize is that a couple years ago Lady Gaga walked into a very tiny club right after I walked out of it after seeing Widower. Then the next night at that exact spot at that exact time, somebody mowed down the crowd with their car and killed a bunch of people.

widoweratx.bandcamp.com/track/execration-i

Uh guys?

Checked. Do you know what makes your blood so rare?

Actually not very specifically but it was because I went through puberty early. I never really thought about this connection with me and my stepsister before now. Otherwise I might have looked into it more. This was all before either of our parents got divorced.

And these really aren't bad digits either. I'm a /mu/tant though.

>rare blood
>quads
Rh-null? Bombay? Something even more special snowflake?

Her I'd have to ask. This was all very long ago and I'm actually estranged now. Mine wasn't about blood type or whatever I don't know but I know it was about puberty.

Pics of sis for Purity testing.

I wish, she's really beautiful. She was in pageants and stuff.

And I may have very many years ago mentioned how we both had special blood but otherwise this whole esoteric connection thing is fairly new to me. At least regarding the general area that might encompass spirit cooking or anything like that.

Are you rhesus negative? Is your blood type O? Rhesus negative is rare and of unknown origin. RH- can't breed with RH+ for example.

Rothschilds are huge into blood and bloodlines. They believe RH- is of alien origin. They also believe that you as a person are just a placeholder for your bloodline, and that the bloodline is the most important thing in the existence, which is also why blood is mentioned so many times in bible that only God is mentioned more often than blood.

That's it an early bloomer? I went through puberty at eight because I frequently masturbated. No one ever cared about my blood, which is good in my opinion but we need more to go on with you.

Understood. As with something unusual with blood, there is actually a bit of an undersupply these days for many reasons.

- Much of the US populace are too diseased to give blood. There is an STD epidemic that is left inadequately treated. Cancers rates are going up as well. A lot of blood is no good for transfusion.
- On top of this, most people who donate blood tend to be Caucasian. As you know this is a shrinking pool of donors.
- The people who need blood can be anyone, but it tends to be demographic pools that take more than they give.
- Americans don't donate blood often unless there's a giant crisis, think 9/11 tier crisis.

You'd have to tell us what makes your blood special for us to make any meaning of it.

No she has the rare blood type. Mine is studied because of my puberty. It at least that was the intention. I've never gotten any study updates. Maybe because I just never asked. At least I don't recall anything about the blood itself but more like what was in it if that's how it even works I dunno. At least my blood type is not rare for anything related to donation at all I'm fairly positive. I've donated a bunch.

this is a bad LARP. there is no such thing as blood that is soooo rare.

if you need blood you get either O+ or O-, and yes O neg is the universal donor, but in a massive transfusion O pos will do, the transfusion reaction generally doesnt occur if you are a male and Rh negative because you never been exposed to Rh positive before, and as such do not have anti-bodies to it, and if you are female you may only have been exposed during pregnancy and then you get Rhogam to prevent sensitization. As such O pos is as good as O neg in an emergency.

The only time I have ever seen a person have trouble finding blood for transfusion was in a sickle cell patient who had been transfused probably about 500 times and had antibodies to minor surface proteins that pretty much only hematologists would be able to talk about off the top off their heads. And then it was that there was some rare blood type specific for that bitch. It was her blood was just that shitty, ultimately blood was found, it just took about 6 hours instead of 20 minutes.

Uh oh

What the fuck are you trying to say schizo
Some people have a favorable antigen profile

Maybe it's because of how long ago it was? This was about 35 years ago. I heard demographics have changed.

You're an idiot. It just means you have a rare antigen profile.

And I was born in 77

Why am I an idiot? I never claimed otherwise.

Im saying that seems like quite a coincidence that we would have been brought together. My dad just randomly remarried a woman who also had a kid whose blood was sought after?

>there is no such thing as blood that is soooo rare
Rh-null, 10 active donors in the world.

>My dad just randomly remarried a woman who also had a kid whose blood was sought after?
There's a hypothesis that people are naturally attracted to those with similar immunology profiles, blood type being one of them.

I dunno she had to wear a beeper and it was some big deal.

And then mine to this very day still has scientists fascinated.

Aha but I'm adopted.

I'm stumped.

Yeah, but there is no reason for some faggot to wear a beeper with this blood. ain't no one going paging anyone for a fucking blood donation for an emergency transfusion... If you need a transfusion that badly you gonna get O neg or you gonna get dead.

That shit gets used for research, and maybe for planned surgeries with shitty surgeons, but even then you should just self donate and auto transfuse.

Wait are you doubting that people with rare blood have ever been recruited to wear beepers? I mean nowadays they'd just call of course. We've been estranged a long time unfortunately.

yeah, I think you are full of shit.

Oh hell no. Are you professional expert? Otherwise you're wrong. But if you are absolutely positive that never happened then shits even more fucked up than I thought. But no way. Because it was something that rarely if ever happened. But the hospital did recruit her and give it to her.

Or her doctor recruited her or whatever

>her blood was so rare
Even the most rare blood type (AB-Neg) doesn't have to wear a "beeper". I'm the second most rare and other than the red cross calling all the time it doesn't make a difference. OP is a faggot

>second most rare
Well maybe that's why then. I can't believe with all the spirit cooking and stuff, you people think I'm larping about the beeper. I would be super spooked but as I recall like I said it rarely if ever went off. Otherwise I'd be freaking out about what the hell was really going on.

I am not a hematologist, but I am an ER doctor, I have given thousands of blood transfusions. And as I said only once have I ever had a patient have trouble getting blood, but that was not because she had a rare blood type but had received so many transfusions that she had antibodies to minor antigens. If she was bleeding out she woulda been dead, but sickle cell patients don't really bleed out.

The fact is most transfusions are not what most people imagine as emergent, but rather urgent and are not often from massive bleeding.

I think you are full of shit.

>"beeper"
And again maybe it's a generational thing. It's not a "beeper." It is a beeper. Or was at least.

Well I don't believe you then because I know I'm not full of shit. Unless theres something else causing this confusion. Maybe I'll reunite with them and come back with an update.