It's over for Canada and any Canadian who doesn't think so is in denial

Housing, food, energy, and gas are all so prohibitively expensive now especially with the miniscule salary Canadians are paid, that the system collapse is imminent.

Canada's most recent data shows a 4.5% monthly rise for food, 4% for rent, and 14.5% for energy.

This means that Canada presently has 54% p.a. food inflation, 48% p.a. housing inflation, and 174% energy inflation.

In other words, painfully incompetent economic management, plus millions of new mouths to feed, means Canada is quite literally running out of the physical resources to keep its people alive.

Hyperinflation is just around the corner and it's being concealed by deceptive government accounting.

And all that lost potential and wasted opportunity is all grist for the mill of Trudeau's globalist ideology.

Make no mistake: Engaging in economically detrimental activities to achieve ideological objectives is tantamount to subsidizing the ideology at the expense of all. And Trudeau's government simply cannot stop doing it.

Attached: jt.jpg (804x528, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/headlines/food-prices-to-rise-between-1-and-3-in-2018-report-77618
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45592997
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosneft
globalnews.ca/news/4463283/food-prices-increasing-grocery-chains-warn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trudeau shouldnt have pissed off Trump KEK

Attached: Friends.jpg (3269x1839, 479K)

bye Canada, I hardly knew you and never cared

CBC articles:

'Canada being Isolated and Crushed is a Good thing - And here's why:"

"Meet Canada's leaner, greener, low-carbon workforce"

>This means that Canada presently has 54% p.a. food inflation, 48% p.a. housing inflation, and 174% energy inflation.

>Food prices to rise between 1% and 3% in 2018: Report
canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/headlines/food-prices-to-rise-between-1-and-3-in-2018-report-77618

anadian food prices are expected to rise between 1% and 3% in 2018 according to the 8th edition of Canada’s Food Price Report, with annual food costs for a family of four expected to increase by $348 to $11,948.

Vegetables and food purchased at restaurants will see the highest increases, at between 4% and 6%, while fruit prices are predicted to increase between 1% and 3%, and meat, seafood and dairy are expected to rise 0 to 2%.

Jointly produced by Dalhousie University and the University of Guelph, the report says major grocers continued to treat dairy, eggs and bread as loss leaders in 2017, which put downward pressure on prices. While increases were expected in fruits, nuts and vegetables, a stronger Canadian dollar – currently worth about $0.78 U.S. – caused them to be more moderate than expected.

Ontario and Alberta are the only two provinces expected to see food prices decrease next year, thanks to a highly competitive market that will entice grocers to keep prices low.

Minimum wage increases in the two provinces are not expected to impact prices, the report says, since most companies are discovering innovative ways to cut their operating and labour costs, leading to enhanced profit margins. A higher general inflation rate is expected to impact food prices in B.C., while the Atlantic Provinces are expected to see increases after a year of stagnation.

It also notes the aggressive discounting practices of major food retailers is keeping food prices artificially low, though the authors believe such practices cannot continue indefinitely. At the same time, increased competition from pop-up farmers markets and ready-to-eat alternatives has also had a significant impact on prices.

It says meals in the traditional sense are “slowly disappearing,” with convenience increasingly trumping price as a key consideration for consumers. The report says Americans achieved a 50-50 balance between spending at restaurants and retail in 2016, with Canada poised to reach that benchmark by 2035.

While the major grocery chains continue to lay off workers in an attempt to stem rising costs, the report says they will need to think differently and invest in new people who believe the business should embrace new approaches, new technologies and methods to follow changing demand.

Attached: prices sept 2018g.jpg (2639x1318, 794K)

Canada will come beg for US help when Russia creeps forward in the north in search of arctic oil.

>it's not that bad honest

"The average Canadian family of four spends about $12,000 on food a year. Various estimates suggest families spend anywhere from a low of $140 a week to roughly $230 a week on food."

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45592997

Attached: screwed on internet edition.png (276x275, 37K)

inb4
>Also, these food price rises have nothing to do with muh tariffs/trade war.

there is a direct correlation that accounts for some of the increase on 90 percent of all goods since july when they were implemented by trudeau

Attached: tariff hell.png (921x2544, 666K)

>Russia searches and produces and extracts oil under the control of the kremlin
Ever heard of Rosneft and the other provate corporations that do the whole operations Sven?

Two threads so close to each other?
Wtf is your end goal here? Why do you keep making these threads. Everyone knows your polish, why the fuck do you care so much about leafland?

Shit is bothering everyone at this point

i only have one thread up guy

They are interlinked and partly state owned by Kremlin. So what is your point?

You stupid?

canada is threatening to make drugs illegally as part of it's negotiating technique during trade talks with the usa

canadians dont believe in intellectual property

Attached: canadian on intellectual property.png (1111x767, 113K)

op of that thread is bulgarian

No they don't, its completely independent. If I start an excavating company in some Canadian territory and start making $100 million in revenue a year, is your dumbass going to come in a few years and say I;m in the gov fuckface? Its totally private individuals.

Canada is becoming Venezuela their oil industry is fucked. I guess we are going to have to take all the muzz and chinks here in a few months.

Why does he have all your pictures and text saved then? Carbon copycat? Fucking kys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosneft
Do some reading instead of getting choked on maple syrup.

>Trump has opportunity to meet with Canadian reps at UN
>declines
oh no no no no

what will happen to canada once rosenstein gets perpwalked? and fisa is declassified?

Attached: Whidbey Island.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

Fuck you!

Canada is our greatest ally.

Attached: quebec canada pepe.png (1634x772, 290K)

Transparency can't hurt.

Attached: 1524752753761.png (1286x554, 96K)

Attached: trudeau.png (658x421, 559K)

>now especially with the miniscule salary Canadians are paid, that the system collapse is imminent.
Nigga the minimum wage is about 12$ here and they're paying dish washers 16~17$ an hour now because of increased demand for it. That's the absolute bottom of the barrel job any kid can do. Sure it's tough and stressful, but requires no prior knowledge, skill or experience. There's even agencies that rent out dish cleaners now.

That's how good the job market is here.

Did you know that russia used to be communist utopia? What did you expect that companies would be 0% government? Know-how is still in the hands of private influencers like gopniks and ciakikes.

to make things even worse: canada is importing people who dont have genes associated with intelligence. they are getting dumber provably, using genetic analysis: pic related

canada's immigration selects against people who have the genes associated with intelligence

Attached: intelligence genes.png (1058x1447, 146K)

Canadians can expect rising food prices due to cost pressures, U.S. trade war: grocery CEOs

>The CEOs of three of Canada’s major grocery chains doubled down on their expectation that food prices will soon rise at their stores

>He explained that the cost pressures have been building over the past year, beginning with Ontario’s minimum wage hike from $11.60 to $14 an hour on Jan. 1, followed by rising fuel and transportation costs.

The blame lies with Trudeau and the liberals:

>Then came the Canadian government’s retaliatory tariffs on July 1 on a wide range of American products, including coffee, maple syrup, salad dressing and other foods.

>“Now, we’re having a – what I would describe it as – a tsunami of tariff-related request for cost increases from our supplier partners,” said Michael Medline, Empire’s CEO.

Beef is now a luxury.

globalnews.ca/news/4463283/food-prices-increasing-grocery-chains-warn/

Attached: 4dacfac3ca67c59b49518020488dc909.jpg (570x364, 15K)

Attached: 1534349283666.jpg (1076x744, 295K)

read the pic and understand your fate

things are actually fine here and comfy as ever. take your bitching elsewhere, memeflag

Attached: thisshitagain.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>things are actually fine here and comfy as ever.

here is canadian purchasing power expressed in USD and gallons of milk per hour

>Ontario: $5.17/gallon
>Kentucky: $0.78/gallon

Min wage: Ontario $10.64/hr
Min wage: Kentucky: $7.50/hr

Ontario Gallons/hr: 2.05 gallons/hr
Kentucky Gallons/hr: 9.61 gallons/hr

9.61/2.05 = 468%

Lemme to give you some insight from the retail industry.

Right now malls are going through a major turnover. Old flagship tenants like Target, Sears, and Toys R Us have died and tens of millions of dollars are being spent to replace them. Smaller tenants are also turning over quickly.

This might seem good, and for the building side of this industry it is. Toronto is even set to build the tallest office building in Canada next year. Chinese money is currently spurring the landlords to spend lots of money and large retailers are working to fill the space. But there is a problem afoot that is barely perceptible.

All of these retail stores have no guarantee that the money will keep flowing. They will all go in and after a year or two there probably won't be enough buying power to keep them going. After all, why did these big name stores fail? What makes anyone think their replacements will fare better? Do they expect to last 40 years like the last tenant?

With online shopping the low-value consumers have no need of retail, and most new stores are meant to cater to the rich Chinese. But with the trade war on and the Paper Tiger on the verge of collapse, who will buy Saint Laurent, Armani, Valentino, etc? No one.

Soon all this new retail will fail, the spaces will go empty, and retail will become a ghost sector. Canadians already can't afford $1400 shoes. The Chinese will be parted from their money when the slave factory back home gets banned from selling to Canada.

Things will look very bad here in 5-10 years.

>(((illegally)))
So you're saying it's wrong to undercut BigPharma for the good of the people?

Buttmad polefag thread, it's the duty of all leafs to sage.

>$1400 shoes
what?

he's canada's version of emmanuel goldstiein,

every dissenter gets accused of being just one man.

even canadians

>polefag
see

$14.00

Any other cucknadia s blackpilled on this country?

Insane pole is talking to himself again, the only prescription for this kind of mental illness is more sage.

You're saying Canadians can't afford an item that costs an hour's labour which will last them 20,000 hours?
and way are you answering for him, are you the same person? what is going on here?

canada is a psychic prison and torture device covered in rainbows

Attached: pm jtw.jpg (626x410, 33K)

they must be spending it all on food and modern necessities see

Now this is woke

The fast food places in downtown Vancouver can't stay open all night because they can't find anyone willing to go downtown for work at night for minimum wage.

is this the plan? flood canada, then the us will be sandwiched by niggers? god damn we are fucked.

It's a paradise if a little expensive. Shit's rough with the energy sector right now what with OPEC and the pipeline and fracking...

Attached: christuhfuh.jpg (480x360, 10K)

ah...haha, I'm feeling sleepy user. How about you. Aren't you feeling sleepy?

Naw bro I just WOKE UP

is beer a buck yet?

Attached: 1536843640301.jpg (982x716, 357K)

I did take my soma though

That's nice. But it doesn't matter, because we are never letting you out of this machine. You will never see the real world.

I'm not a dirty ontarian and wouldn't know

your country will be the 56er meat that's between a slice of poo and spic bread

Attached: INFINITY FORD.jpg (950x960, 100K)

I'd want Canada to join us but they have more leftists than conservatives. Fix this then apply.

The job market is horiffic you bizarre fucking shill. Why the fuck are you even here?

>Canada's most recent data shows a 4.5% monthly rise for food, 4% for rent, and 14.5% for energy
none of this is true
t- shopper, renter, energy payer.

Attached: C_HwrvUXgAM3_zF.jpg large.jpg (1337x1289, 105K)

you fucking wish

Attached: 1525827264586.png (242x241, 6K)

Polefag your basic premises are fine, there is high inflation in food, demographic and immigration issues, etc... but your crazy exaggerations and false statistic easily reveal that you're the samefagging pole everytime. I'm upping your dose bud.

This guy is a cpc shill btw

Are you high? Every single factory, shop and restaurant is plastered with "Now Hiring!", and they're still building new shit constantly. It's gotten to the point where you don't even need a CV anymore, just walk in, don't be a drunk druggy and be somewhat reliable and kinda know how to use a computer and you're employee of the year all year.

Attached: lord food price.png (800x704, 1.61M)

how about if canada trades vancouver and the montreal area for montana, idaho and wyoming?

That would give the white man a place to be comfy in his log cabins while the united states of muttistan can do its mutt things.

this would be the best possible timeline prove me wrong

Reminder the polefag is obsessed, a wounded animal, experts in the field are concerned he lusts after our big lumberjack cocks. The only possible way you can help him is with additional sage.

You need only post in-store prices, or your last grocery reciept. He can easily be proven wrong, but you won't because you can't.

china has a million men in BC right now

Attached: sip.jpg (470x470, 146K)

Well I voted for Ford so I did my fucking part. Also legal mail order weed next week fags

bless your heart patriot.

>I made this meme before he even announced he was running, just in case

Attached: 1518368931424.png (743x550, 980K)

screencapped. a literal government shill.

> I'm getting paid $48/hr to occasionally sage your threads.
yeah right faggot.

no other country has government employees openly manipulating the public discourse like user here

Attached: 1505837677741.jpg (1279x1279, 511K)

it's pretty sad that a government worker is here manipulating the public discourse and bragging about it like he is. i oughtta tell the bbc.

Attached: 1528646912301.png (276x256, 28K)

Hahaha the assblasted pole's boipussy gets tight everytime I give him a (You). It's majestic really.

Only a true Neet doesn't know what fucking rest time is, here's another dose bud.

BBC just had a food article pertaining to canada now we have shills admitting they work for the government and are sliding threads. im sending my m8 there what screencaps i have from this weeks food threads. you are so brazen there might be some meat to your claims of being a government worker

Attached: 1537620112427.png (445x404, 109K)

all of you canadian government workers who cant help but follow all my links probably gave up your location to me. you'll have to learn the hard way if you did or not. watch the bbc

Attached: 1536770495693.png (1920x834, 1.42M)

Trump is a merciful Emporer if you kiss his feet but he doesn't take any shit

Canada is only 50 something perecent huwite you guys are fucked just like us once the gibs run out

yes; but if any had been spotted more than 10 miles away from vancouver, it'd probably be an eskimo rather than a chink right? or are you telling me chinks are now also buying up comfy cabins innawoods?

TOO SOON

>its over for canada
Just wait until they get slapped wiht embargo if not sanctions for their plan to steal patents and sell them

So everyone in Canada is retarded? Got it

>Just wait until they get slapped wiht embargo if not sanctions for their plan to steal patents and sell them

they dont think it can happen which is why it will

Attached: 1536799262185.jpg (592x579, 135K)

Canadian here... OP's right.... I mean if bernier gets in we might be able to salvage something half decent, but the honest truth is the demographic shift is already too far in... With the 300, 000+ syrian refugees and 70, 000+ "american" refugees(almost all are haitian and somali), and their birth rate of like 5+ kids per family, its literally too late to change anything short of deporting them all.. And even bernier couldnt push that through... And I doubt bernier would come close to winning, it'll either be world-class cuck trudeau or best-in-show cuck Sheer who's leading the country come 2020 and they're both cheering this shit show on.

You can get parmesean cheese for under $10/kg in the USA

In Canada it's $50/kg

canada added only 41k private sector jobs in the past 12 months

brought in 1 million people

Attached: 1537131819087.jpg (493x383, 25K)

Memes about trudeau, but nothing on Scheer.
Let’s avoid mentioning those sabotage attacks on bernier.

Attached: E9397195-B69D-46B6-AAA7-32BC6FEE3D7D.jpg (1230x1892, 452K)

>let’s circlejerk with 4 year old trudeau memes
Actual news

Attached: 3C87BA4D-A847-406D-AE8F-2953E078C9D9.jpg (1251x1922, 548K)

The more this recycle/pole/Brie American Jew shills, the more there is to hide

Attached: 95D2B7DE-D14E-4568-A29A-44A753BAF025.jpg (1235x1101, 281K)

why don't you make your own thread and then link it here? you seem to care enough to post it online, you ought to make a thread

im asking why you dont.

informative info on guid images

You sign up with your name at apple as "John Boomer". You post a picture with GUID apple generated. Now Apple had a Database that is "GUID | John Boomer" and a database "GUID | images posted by John Boomer". Apple can combine the two databases to Be GUID | John Boomer | images posted by John boomer".

Now the Apple code does a search for the GUID. It turns out it is Jow Forums/pol/. So now the database is "GUID | John Boomer | image posted by john boomer | John Boomer likes Jow Forums/pol/." A week later that same image is on ifukfurries.com and loveosmebbc.com. Apple code does a search and updates the database. "GUID | John Boomer | image posted by john boomer | John Boomer likes Jow Forums/pol/ | John Boomer fucks furries | John Boomer loves big black cocks" It does not stop there. There are 10 poor Apple users who replied to John Boomers first image and now there is a databaase of like minded people all of which are registered with Apple. So the database updates. Now the Database explodes with cross-referencing people. "GUID | John Boomer | image posted by john boomer | John Boomer likes Jow Forums/pol/ | John Boomer fucks furries | John Boomer loves big black cocks | 10 like-minded Apple users".

It gets dark in hurry now. When Apple tags Jow Forums/pol/ as a place of hate speech guess what happens? Apple has a database it can share with any other company interested in filtering out anyone who disagrees with the left ideology. People get fired, people get blacklisted from employment, students lose scholarships or get kicked out of colleges.

All he did was lower the min price it could be sold for, no one went for it, it's the same as before.

>makes posts about Canada
>complains about news from Canada
Shill gotta post anything to distract you from actual facts.

There you are again friend, SHOW YOUR FLAG

Secondly, what do you expect Canadians to do? What are you trying to achieve here? If you're making these threads multiple times a day, the least you can do is have some sort of call to action.

make a thread you moron. do you not know how? haha