Way of the Ford: NZ woman tries out Christine Ford's secret trick

>The 27-year-old, who cannot be named, told a detective she was pulled into a car and raped while walking home from a bar in Blenheim in February.

>Police said they had wasted "significant hours" on the investigation, and other important cases had been set aside so they could investigate the alleged rape.

>The woman said she left the bar about midnight, and was walking home along Weld St when a black Holden Commodore pulled up beside her.She claimed amanopenedthe back door and grabbed her bag, pulling her into the back seat, andthen raped her.

>Police later found on the night the woman claimed to have been raped, she had actually had consensual sex with a man she knew. She admitted a charge of making a false rape complaint at the Blenheim District Court on Monday.

>The woman's lawyer Laurie Murdoch sought name suppression for her client, arguing publication could affect her children andher employment.

>She also asked for no conviction to be entered, as they were considering applying for a discharge without conviction.

i.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/107328867/woman-makes-up-rape-story-wastes-significant-hours-of-police-time

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-235734.jpg (720x916, 47K)

a WOMAN... LYING?

IMPOSSIBLE, LITERALLY NEVER EVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

I know right? Unbelievable!

Couldn't be!?

>She also asked for no conviction to be entered, as they were considering applying for a discharge without conviction.

"I don't want to be punished, because I don't want to be punished. I rest my case."

why can the lying thot never be named but the poor bastard they destroy blasted across the media by feminist cunts everywhere?

Attached: keck.jpg (498x773, 55K)

Why do false rape accusation stories piss me off more than actual rape stories?

Because they are shit testing you and playing with your credibility

Attached: 1409360066269.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

>who cannot be named
>arguing publication could affect her children and her employment.

>Laurie Murdoch
And of course she had a woman lawyer. Whores looking out for whores.

Attached: 1537483366578.png (500x375, 285K)

>black commodore
stupid bitch can't even make up a plausible sounding story

Attached: 1520475371055.jpg (186x145, 15K)

real women who got raped do not tell it anyone because they feel shameful for it.(happened to my ex and no it was not me haha)
people who cry rape are mostly whores who regret their whorish shit (only after people found out of course)

A better question would be if they could ever seek damages.

>The woman's lawyer Laurie Murdoch sought name suppression for her client, arguing publication could affect her children andher employment.
Probably in a relationship and thought lying would be easier

this is what women do. they lie about rape. it's more of a whore problem than a women problem but you can't really trust any of them. the most important thing you can do when a women says she was raped is approach the claim with extreme skepticism.

Should have thought of that before you tried to ruin that young man's life, you conniving cunt.

Looks like women are going to have to wear dresses, remove makeup, and wear cameras in public.
Oh well :)

>happened to my ex and no it was not me haha
likely story m8

Attached: watdo.jpg (1289x965, 145K)

Woah guys, it sounds like you're stereotyping. Just because every single woman YOU'VE ever known was a compulsive liar doesn't mean they ALL are. That's a logical fallacy you know.

If they found a scapegoat, would his life and reputation be ruined?

Of course, but he's only a man it's not like those matter or anything

I believe her. The police obviously blackmailed her into changed her story.
#BelieveHer
#ImpeachBlumpf

How will Stumpf ever recover?

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-082351_Gallery.jpg (1042x1157, 816K)

Attached: 1534263669612.jpg (411x336, 59K)

>all_of_them.jpg

> who cannot be named
Bet they'd be naming the shit out of the guy accused of raping her before the trial even concluded though

>memeflag
Nothing you say is relevant.
Also you don't understand sarcasm.

You're showing you're a coward on your sleeve. That's why no one takes memeflags seriously. Try to refute it all you want but it makes you look like a massive fag.