Jewish role in refugee migration

What are they hoping to accomplish by this?

I'm not even denying it's happening I'm just saying "what the fuck"

Attached: 802.jpg (500x680, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Hu2-uZCE4&bpctr=1537897268
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First, there are programs funded by the government that support refugee resettlement. say they get $3000 to settle a refugee. say it takes $100 to drop a "settled" refugee in a tent camp. That is $2900 profit per refugee.

Second, it changes the culture of europe and punishes the goyim.

In conclusion, EuroShekels and harm the goyim.

It harms them too though. Temples and Jewish daycares being burned in Paris, general "don't wear your yamaluke outside" warnings in Germany, etc.

They're taking countries they already more or less own and intentionally trying to hand them over to people who want to kill them.

I don't think its the jews, just people going crazy because they live in a 1st world country and have most of their needs fulfilled without any effort from their part.

>general "don't wear your yamaluke outside" warnings in Germany, etc.
Rile up the goyim to defend the jews from the muslim invaders they got paid to bring to the countries. After they get the goys to fight the muslims to the death, the Jews now have an even greater Greater Israel.

if a parasite can weaken the host then it makes it harder for the host to rid itself of the parasite. jews are a parasitic people and they have always used subversive tactics.

problem is that the modern media and leftism in general shield people from the brutal reality of cultural differences and the evil people who are kept out by borders

Pretty much, they never come into contact with them and subsequently believe that they possess the same mentality, the same values etc. as themselves. No wonder they think everyone who criticizes migration is a bigot. They just fail to see beyond the picture that they are being presented.

Digits confirm

theyre evil. its that simple

They aren't, just get bored easily.

Attached: 1525739414157.jpg (548x367, 104K)

yea ok
wow my perception of them has totally changed now

Attached: fuckingkike.gif (500x375, 337K)

Jews are driven by psychological compulsion to repeat their ethnic mythology. If their collective experience as Jews doesn't repeat in the way they want it to-- i.e. the Torah isn't LARPed the way it should be, it throws their understanding of themselves into crisis. Deluding themselves that they are behaving ethically and working to "heal the world" and help instead of harm the goyim by, say, importing infinity Africans into Europe, is a stalking horse for their deep-seated hatred that seeks destruction of the goyim; but, it also, when it inevitably fails, in their mind verifies that they are the good guys while those dumb and evil goyim just can't be helped, no matter how hard the wonderful and blameless Jews try to.

Moreover, the Jews aren't planning on sticking around. That's what they do-- they wander from host to host; it is integral the narrative they author and repeat. For instance, they will ruin the West, deny without a hint of anxiety that they had anything to do with it, and then howl as they flee the mess (which will include Antisemitism) they themselves made.

They are going to China next (where they have outsourced much of the West's prosperity), and that's just as clear as it can be. In a couple generations we will see Jew-Chink mischlings running Chinese media and finance. The game will start all over again.

>They are going to China next
Yes, now, yes. All the white men with afros that surrounded Chairman Mao were clearly goyim who took the time to style their hair.

It's going to be like that was and then some. China will, at some future point, become America to America's Germany. When the West goes to shit, the poor persecuted Jews who had zero to do with what the West becomes will openly ally with the Chinese against it. They've been holding the gates open for decades already, setting the stage, preparing. This stuff will continue to increase.

Jewish understanding of the self vis-a-vis Western history is alien to ours. Their conception of the experience of being a member of Western Civilization is completely different from us. They assume things about us that nobody in their right mind assumes about themselves anywhere, and they tirelessly work to author our fate for us in a way that confirms their Jewishness and their ethnic ontological narrative as supreme over us. To them our end in dissolution and destruction is simply assumed, inevitable. Because that's just what happens to the goyim.

Not trying to change you, I just got myself as a personal goal to always defend my friends no matter what terrible bullshit they are doing.

I end banned a lot.

>I end banned a lot.
i dont believe you
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
maybe you should tell your (((((friends))))) to stop their shenanigans

>Jews are responsible for mass immigration.
>Jews are being threatened and chased out of European countries.
Whew, lads. Isn't there anything Jow Forums can agree on?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8Hu2-uZCE4&bpctr=1537897268

Attached: wew2.jpg (600x480, 45K)

>Isn't there anything Jow Forums can agree on?
How are those two points mutually exclusive?

Why would Jews bring in millions of immigrants who hate them? It doesn't make any sense at all.

Why do you think they are so universally hated? They've been subverting empires and destroying host societies for over 6000 years now. As to the deep roots of their motivation - is it the Satanic Talmud or a simple hatred towards anything better than them or something else completely? Who knows. I don't and I don't even care at this point. I just want them all gone.

Attached: 1505957394961.jpg (500x500, 64K)

>Jews hate whites in general so will do anything to destroy us
>they want all Jews to end up in Israel, this will help expedite the process
>they want the west to get used to immigrants because they will eventually send all the Palestinians here, and then whoever else is in their way for a greater Israel

>Saved
Thanks burger. You basically told me nothing really new but it was very well worded. Kudos.

Attached: 1519169393779.jpg (547x483, 241K)

There are no single "the jews". There are at least 3 kinds involved:
1. Late 19th/ early 20th century poor Jews, mostly from central/eastern Europe where nobody really loved them, who somehow imagined that if they destroy all national identities and differences between people, the persecution of Jews will end. This is why Marx larped about proletarians of all nations standing together. This is why some Polish Jew invented esperanto. This is related to Soros too, he said in this "one hour interview" that his mother absolutely hated herself for being a Jew because people hated her for that.
These were some seriously self hating faggots, always nonreligious, wanting to destroy all identity altogether, everywhere.
2. Modern European Jews. Probably many of them religious, though I have no data. These are the ones who will be genocided by shitskins.
3. Modern American subhuman kikery. These use the ideology invented by type 1 Jews in order to prevent annudah shoah which they expect may happen anytime soon. Only with the twist that unlike type 1, they want to preserve their own Jewish identity for political purposes. As far as they are concerned, only goys are supposed to become a uniform mass of mutts.
And they absolutely don't give a fuck about type 2. That's just collateral damage. What matters is their own asses, maintaining Americans in the state of Marxist brainwashing, spreading Marxism all over the world to preserve the illusion that it works, etc.
These type 3 are the reason why I unironically don't give a fuck if America becomes nazi. They deserve it 100 times and hopefully Holocaust 2.0 won't start with invasion of Poland this time.

The Zionists with their weaponized migration are destroying all non-Jewish races and cultures, leaving behind a single race of brown untermenschen incapable of fighting back against their enslavement and genocide.

Literally everything Coudenhove-Kalergi ever said

in order to ensure rich bankers and kikes can keep all their money and nice shit they believe in order to gain complete control of Europe and the rest of the world what needs to happen is a total disillusion of western states and historical cultural traditions going back to recorded history.

if you have no past how can you fight for a future? with no foothold and no traditions to stand upon you create a state-less drone class of citizen who respects nothing and hopes for nothing.

The bankers and kikes will destroy Europe and build their own small duchys and little empires among a sea of crime and shit.

Attached: fe.jpg (435x800, 175K)

Attached: men.jpg (1000x910, 214K)

Except the culprit are women

Attached: voting.jpg (1849x2434, 1.04M)