Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Merkel Killer Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=3QsQdKKB-cg
gab.ai/xurious
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: BEC90C84-4DB7-4A08-9F17-B2B0B8F6F069.jpg (1024x1001, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/plus181648828/Live-Chat-mit-Natascha-Kohnen-Wie-Nahles-schaerfste-Kritikerin-den-Absturz-der-Bayern-SPD-verhindern-will.html
bild.de/regional/berlin/gewalt/mann-stirbt-nach-messerattacke-54965772.bild.html?wtmc=ex.tab.welt.res.np
focus.de/regional/muenchen/muenchen-natascha-kohnen-ein-68er-kind-aber-hallo_id_8969043.html
independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/mckinsey-how-does-it-always-get-away-with-it-9113484.html
wir-zusammen.de/initiativen/alfred-ritter-gmbh-co-kg
welt.de/politik/plus181648828/Live-Chat-mit-Natascha-Kohnen-Wie-Nahles-schaerfste-Kritikerin-den-Absturz-der-Bayern-SPD-verhindern-will.html#Comments
twitter.com/rbrinkhaus?lang=de
wiwo.de/politik/deutschland/brinkhaus-schlaegt-kauder-die-etablierten-stehen-jetzt-gegen-merkel/23113126.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Brinkhaus
rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/die-180-grad-drehung-der-cdu_aid-13118873
zeit.de/reden/deutsche_innenpolitik/200349_merkelcduparteitag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1537541713855.png (300x250, 40K)

> GUID posting
ayyyy

Bump

Attached: 1536339319378.jpg (618x443, 91K)

>Die Deutschen sind ein undankbares Scheißvolk und lieben den Dolchstoß. Habe 2 Jahre lang den deutschen Faden auf Jow Forums groß gemacht und gepflegt und jetzt wo es ein Selbstläufer ist haben die Schwuchteln mich abgesägt mit Hilfe der Moderatoren. Das volle Programm mit Range-Ban und Co. Solche Mistkinder, wenigstens habe ich das komplette Kraut/pol/ Meme Archive als letzte Handlung gelöscht.

PSA op is anti German

Bump

Attached: HYPER HYPER.jpg (850x600, 91K)

>mfw chocolate lindt cafe is a swiss brand

Attached: sadsaadfnkfw.png (778x781, 233K)

Attached: IQ.jpg (1920x963, 177K)

Has someone Welt+ ? You can question the leader of the SPD in Bavaria, Natascha Kohnen, in the Chat. Time to drop some low-level redpills.

>"This will be the end of Merkel" says increasingly nervous Jow Forumskrautist for the 1488th time this year

Attached: pd,x400,macbook_air_13-bg,ffffff.jpg (558x400, 40K)

Link: welt.de/politik/plus181648828/Live-Chat-mit-Natascha-Kohnen-Wie-Nahles-schaerfste-Kritikerin-den-Absturz-der-Bayern-SPD-verhindern-will.html

Attached: take_a_load_of_this_mutti.jpg (331x671, 64K)

I'm anti everything desu

Attached: CBF9E7BB-8274-4139-9934-7CE652E1572F.gif (224x234, 1.57M)

Von der Leyen (Merkels most trusted ally also lost her most trusted employee, Katrin Suder, in the Defense Department last month). The rats are already leaving the sinking ship.

This

good thing: problem for merkel.

bad thing: cdu will gain some points in the polls, muh "resistance within the cdu against merkel". some sheeps will go back. "finally they are doing something against merkel, everything is fine again" kinda sheepfags

>(((welt)))

Merkel's Messermänner?
bild.de/regional/berlin/gewalt/mann-stirbt-nach-messerattacke-54965772.bild.html?wtmc=ex.tab.welt.res.np

Whats your favorite african Country?

>The rats are already leaving the sinking ship
>Like last year
>And the year before
>And the year before
>And the year before

>>Like last year
>>And the year before
>>And the year before
>>And the year before
Now the rats come from Merkel's inner circle, that's the BIG difference!

3 more years max...

she ruined the bundeswehr first and now the "digitalrat"... degree in "neuroinformatik", then cared for "diversity management".

100% satanist-mason whore

haplogroup G2a2b2b

Attached: khazaria-10th-century.png (637x483, 328K)

Source for background information on her.
focus.de/regional/muenchen/muenchen-natascha-kohnen-ein-68er-kind-aber-hallo_id_8969043.html

Why is the Green Party so popular in Baden-Württemberg?

delet this

Attached: 9ef.png (200x207, 42K)

The rapefugees there just like them a little younger.

bribed the farmers with generous subsidies for "green" agriculture

lol
>you still have options "Edeljude"

Also her name, Kohnen = (((Cohen)))?

that validates my claim that swiss people make better chocolate than belgian eu-fags.

And if all else fails: Ritter Sport is still a fucking fantastic brand.

checked

dont care about them they gonna spit one half will have less than 5% and the other half will have to fear to fall below 5 every election from than on.

people there are generally well off and the greens are the "im doing fine so whats the problem?" party, they are also as square as bavarians but less religious.

Former (((McKinsey)))-employee.
independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/mckinsey-how-does-it-always-get-away-with-it-9113484.html

my fav

Attached: ritter-sport-joghurt.jpg (2000x2000, 338K)

Farmers, rich people (postmaterialists like teachers, ... + the Greens in BaWü are somewhat more 'conservative' + lots of Migrants from the 70/80s who came here to work vote them)

really?

wir-zusammen.de/initiativen/alfred-ritter-gmbh-co-kg

i've only seen girls buy this. its the second most feminine chocolate after strawberry-yogurt types.
that said it is indeed delicious

Attached: 180719_RI_250g_Knusperflakes_Produktdetailseite_1380x920.png_1021199416.png (1380x920, 1.01M)

she smells... probably the reason the bundeswehr has been so mismanaged (on purpose). she will be fucking rich, probably on order from Americans so we cannot defend ourselves against a forced increase of nigger population.

cmon... we know I am subservive/cloak & dagger type, but what makes you think I am not on your side?

Just want nordic cuties, like Kerstin :3

Attached: eternal_german.png (912x650, 652K)

>falling for the carb jew
>unironically eating sugar
You are the reason why nearly everything you can buy is processed shit with corn syrup.

Attached: 1537073982798.jpg (532x447, 45K)

Does somebody have Welt+ and could post the comments of the Chat?

welt.de/politik/plus181648828/Live-Chat-mit-Natascha-Kohnen-Wie-Nahles-schaerfste-Kritikerin-den-Absturz-der-Bayern-SPD-verhindern-will.html#Comments

Nice, new Putschi stuff
I wasn't lazy either.
>Pettibone part of recent ridiculous hit piece against the dissident/new/alt right
>calling her Sellner's "Barbie fiancé"
>YT commentor: "Border Control Barbie"
>me losing sides
>idea got stuck
>come home from wörk
>immediately starts wörking on pic related
>inb4 e-celeb
Fuck it, it's excellent propaganda and we should fucking meme ist incessently.

Attached: border-control-barbie.jpg (500x844, 115K)

jawohl

Attached: f6833ccd5023d8b86105d0927b6e35c3.jpg (1300x1301, 217K)

*rich for the betrayal she has been done, probably she does not care and believes this is all correct. And all that she got from it are scraps compared to her masters lol

freaking Suder, but von der Leyen is also not trustworthy imo

Attached: I+thought+they+would+be+happy+about+that+that+way+_2874a7ee36fdd1d4b212c2be4650960f.png (400x518, 77K)

>subservive
We can always use something like this on the front

What the fugg is happening currently? Seems the reactionary counter-revolution is sowly encroaching on Germany (or is it just a switch in tactics / leadership replacement?)

>"Is my board game red pilled?"
>"How can i redpill my hamster on the JQ?"
>"My Milk expired even though its within shelf life. (((they))) are behind this!"

You're the kind of faggot who stopped living and starts to live so strictly by arbitrary rules, while hedonism is bad, you take it to an extreme and your life will suck. life is bleak enough with the things we know, no need to deprive yourself of the little things that are good. not everything needs to be redpilled, not everything needs to have a motive except for you enjoying it.

>von der Leyen is also not trustworthy imo
Von der Leyen said that she ties her future to the (((success))) of the reforms implemented by Suder. The reforms backfired, Suder had to leave --> Von der Leyen in very weakened position.

It's the rats leaving ship.
In terms of politics, it's the "Bäumchen wechsel dich" before Merkel's demise and the reorganization of the party after the incoming fiasco even in Hessen.

this and nougat share second place for me

make way for the only right answer

Attached: 100g_BV_TraubenNuss_Produktuebersicht_1200x932.png (1200x932, 1.15M)

*some assembly required

Attached: Jihad_barbie_large.jpg (442x640, 42K)

>"Is my board game red pilled?"

nice.

That's a good choice too, yeah.
my rebuttal:

Attached: 160913_RI_NussSplitter_Produktuebersichtseite_1200x932.png (336x261, 133K)

multicultural collapses and implosion of the center that's all

CDU/CSU at 27%, which means CDU at 21%. They will get a blow in Bavaria (which they will probably blame on Seehofer and the fact that he didn't support Merkel enough) and another blow in Hessen (no one else to blame because Hessen has a (((CDU+Greens-coaltion)))).
Either Merkel will be gone after these two Landtagswahlen or after the next ones in autumn 2019.

And apart from Ritter Sport pic related is undeniably the best chocolate you have in germeme.

Attached: 2018_2012-11-07-09-48-07.jpg (569x280, 247K)

can't have bad words sticking to the context of my name

> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy> Kerstinposter good boy

> wondering how bad it really is intensifies

this

but wonder how it turns out now. Imo it can become ugly really quickly.

Hope they just ASK the question whether the AfD will be in the coalition and I expect all the retards to (((demonstrate))) in Berlin.

you're dun, afd cucks

Attached: cya.jpg (1418x495, 155K)

Muh joooz?

Attached: 1536077332854.jpg (960x935, 127K)

We need more acsessories like more MM swag, a border fence kit, bengalos, a pink barbie raft, a chest rig and AR15 border patrol kit etc.
The ideas are endless.

widerlich

I am kind of concerned.

Attached: ss+(2018-09-24+at+09.11.09).png (336x416, 277K)

it is my plan... I admit

Attached: BLM_in_germany.png (1201x801, 1.97M)

Well, if you have Jews in there you couldn't POSSIBLY called nazi ;)

Holy fuck leftist memes are so bad

Um die kümmern wir uns später

I'm under the impression that this is to pretect themselves. I think they know afd may well be in power soon and they don't want to be despised

"Schwule und Lesben in der AfD" is a thing too, so what's the problem?

>like Kerstin
No one knows or cares who this Kerstin cunt is, drop this non-name, faggot.

> lesben
> failing birth rates
> schwule
> broken family units / no father

geeeeee wonder what the problem could be

Stop projecting user. Faggots like you are the cancer of the white race. There is nothing bad about self improvement. What you describe is the way of the lazy loser who stuffs his face with shit all day and is jealous of the improvement of others.
Being the best version of yourself isn't a meme. It's the answer.
Stay a loser, but don't infect me with your mentality.

Attached: 1537547437573.jpg (183x275, 10K)

>leftist

that's right, Tay is in the AfD since 2014!

I almost joined them back in 2013.

Exactly there isn't a problem, let people live their life the way they want it.

Attached: 1478160410353.jpg (285x361, 48K)

i like Rosinen in my chocolate.

Attached: mister-choc-schoko-rosinen-zoom.jpg (1500x1125, 178K)

>user
>a tripfag
idiots like YOU are the problem

Attached: 1487734578062.png (1175x851, 1.84M)

Who is the new Fraktionschef of the CDU, Ralph Brinkhaus?

His Twitter: twitter.com/rbrinkhaus?lang=de

Good article: wiwo.de/politik/deutschland/brinkhaus-schlaegt-kauder-die-etablierten-stehen-jetzt-gegen-merkel/23113126.html

His Wikipedia: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Brinkhaus

After what I have read about him, he looks like a reincarnation of Friedrich Merz, he wants to move the CDU more to the 'Leipziger Programm' of 2003. Interesting article about Merkel's 180 degree move away from that programm from 2011: rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/die-180-grad-drehung-der-cdu_aid-13118873

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!
I am trying to enjoy chocoalte here, you massive joyless faggot. go play in the epic redpill sandbox.
>never enjoy anything
>eat gruel, it's redpilled
>don't have fun EVER, that's hedonistic!

I am sure you're projecting since you get your fucking titty in a tussle about eating the ocassional (not unhealthy doses of) chocolate.

I had a bar of ritter sport in the last 7 months, you absolute spastic cunt.

sweet summer child...

If someone has Welt+, please copy pasta the comments of this Live-chat from today.

Attached: Maaßen_Himmler.jpg (547x752, 182K)

You keep projecting. I started with a shitpost and you took it so serious you went full retard. Get your autism treated and look around where we are. This ia a vietnamese baskes weaving forum you tripfagging loser. Maybe self imrovement woud actually help you and stop you from being a giant faggot.

Attached: notanargument.png (500x365, 73K)

Here is Merkel's speech (all 27 pages) from 2003, if you read it you will notice her flip-flopping on everything.

zeit.de/reden/deutsche_innenpolitik/200349_merkelcduparteitag

SARCASM ON THE INTERNET.
Haven't you read Loche?

Quit pretending to be retarded

Attached: index.jpg (601x400, 93K)

How about you disgusting namefag GTFO?

Thoughts on Brinkhaus?

Attached: ralph.jpg (474x284, 13K)

Won't work. Lefties have been claiming for years that AfD is homophobic and that Weidel isn't a real rugmuncher.

>when loosing argument
>IT TOTALLY WAS SHITPOSTING, GUYS!

Attached: 1487814889716.gif (160x160, 502K)

Your chocolate is proof that German men deserve a cock sucking.

>Haven't you read Loki?

ftfy

I've been here for two years under that name and even longer as a newfag, i think i'll decline on the offer. It's funnier this way.

>Who is the new Fraktionschef of the CDU, Ralph Brinkhaus?
>His Twitter: twitter.com/rbrinkhaus?lang=de
>Good article: wiwo.de/politik/deutschland/brinkhaus-schlaegt-kauder-die-etablierten-stehen-jetzt-gegen-merkel/23113126.html
>His Wikipedia: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Brinkhaus
>After what I have read about him, he looks like a reincarnation of Friedrich Merz, he wants to move the CDU more to the 'Leipziger Programm' of 2003. Interesting article about Merkel's 180 degree move away from that programm from 2011: rp-online.de/politik/deutschland/die-180-grad-drehung-der-cdu_aid-13118873

>emphasizes that he didn't campaign against Merkel
cuckservative but useful

Attached: 1471469190628.gif (385x530, 2.85M)

If you don't like name, trip and avatarfags you came to the wrong general

Attached: absurd.gif (500x271, 448K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: wdsmbt.png (700x336, 260K)