What makes a country attractive to young people?

What makes a country attractive to young people?

I am young, healthy, intelligent, white and want to live with other people like me in Greece. Best climate, best genes, best culture, a place worthy to live in for superior humans like me.

But as you know, Greeks are white Christians, so they don't reproduce like brown muslims which made the Greeks to one of the oldest people in the world.

It's paradise on earth, but we need young white people to populate it, so how can we start my fellow white friends?

Attached: Greecerr.jpg (1600x1200, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would you want to abandon your own country for materialistic quality of life reasons?

First of all, make Starbucks and Apple products free. Instant influx of white females. Good luck!

bad news
All American food chains failed in Greece and the 2nd idea would be too expensive.

>superior humans like me
People will surely love you wherever you go. Don't forget to tell them how to do things when you come to your new country, and remind them of how inferior it is to yours

Attached: ddou0.jpg (490x360, 36K)

Why are you spamming your greece stuff all over the place the last few days?

I want to show you that Greece is the best country in the world and that we Greeks are superior to all other humans in the world.

Instead of fighting, we whites should unite and live a good life in Greece.

>we whites should unite and live a good life in Greece.
Then it won't be Greece anymore

>greeks are white
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: download.jpg (1280x823, 106K)

why not?

they look like ancient statues

Greece is founded on Greek people and Greek culture not other white foriegners

Economically Greece is doing pretty shit, which is why between 2007 and 2012, around 140000 people left Greece for wealthier and more prosperous EU countries like U.K. or Germany. Any country which has a negative migration rate (which means people are leaving) is not attractive to young people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

Other whites can assimilate into the superior culture like many ancient people have done in the past.

White people should invest in Greece instead of countries like Norway or Germany.

Let us see your clit

I fucking hate pictures of yuppie roasties traveling. They use their dads money to fuck Latin Americans and drink, then they pretend they are "cultured."

They're just prostitutes who trade sex for social acceptance. I wish the culture changed to such a degree that when roasties take these self glamorizing pictures they get viciously mocked for being sluts.

All sex outside of marriage is rape. Women don't know what they are doing and they can't be trusted to consent.

What country is this?

Fuck off they don't want you, and when I go back to see my yiayia I don't want to see you.

because they're gonna welfare gibs all the money from you, like how they're begging germany for a bailout. greeks don't work hard or smart.

The problem with places like greece, S. Italy/sicily is the economy is dogshit. Its bad enough for young people to make a living anywhere in the west, but even worse over there. There was an italian job opening someone posted once that wanted someone with a bachelors in science, to be fluent in german, and have 4 years experience in the field. The starting pay was 12 euros an hour, which is like wal-mart cashier pay here in the US.

Well, I definitely recommend soaking all of your decor in bleach or tan dyes. White people are frightened by bright colors and too many will startle them away from your bower.

What about Arvanites? Why try you to assimilate them?

In Greece it's not nearly as bad as in western Europe.

Afghanistan

that's a stupid non-white post
it makes me sad when i get a reply and its not a white person

borrow money and gib gibs to whites that move there. If western EU and USA fall, then you don't need to return the debts.

I blame the northern countries. They are actively working against white countries like Greece. Once they are dead, we can live in a white paradise that will be like California before it turned to a degenerate shitskin state.

They'll be 70k+ in debt, with a low paid job, living with a roommate, and yet they'll save up a few thousand and go on these exotic trips. Women are constantly taking vacation time. And by the time they hit 30 they've amounted gigantic debt, have no husband, can barely afford to live and they expect to meet a 30 year old guy who just started to get his life and finances in order. LOL, and a lot of times they end up getting him because hes desperate for poon. Know a few guys that are paying off their fiances college debt. That's right, while she fucked around in college, hooked up with randoms,and he's paying for it. lol!