IT'S OVER

DRUMPF LAUGHED OFF STAGE BY UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY HE CAN'T POSSIBLY RECOVER
mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1044598296709406723?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1044598296709406723&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1044598296709406723

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-112328~2.png (945x1101, 528K)

oh shit, it's real.

Attached: nobully.jpg (219x230, 8K)

At first they laughed but soon they won't be laughing anymore.

DUDE THE GLOBALISTS LAUGHED AT FLUMPFY ORANGE MAN CHOP OFF HIS PENIS!

seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

This is it. This is the end. We tried but we lost. I am sorry guys. White race will history in next 48 hours. Good bye Aryan pride.

>HAHAHA YOUR COUNTRY IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN OURS
>WE ARE A GLOBAL SOCIETY NOW DRUMPF
>W-WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE TARIFFS DRUMPF?!

>UN
who cares?

hes going to end up leaving the UN in 9 months, jokes on those retards.

we really got btfo

literally the whole world

literally this

Attached: haha-oh-fuck.gif (225x249, 808K)

This is what the insanity has degraded to. Rape accusations and cackling madly.

yea we definitely all take the UN seriously

>DRUMPF LAUGHED OFF STAGE
De in a fire, troll.

Why do globalist types insist on being such faggots all the time?

Trump has revealed that the unelected bureaucracy has usurped control of the United States away from constitutionally elected government. Despite this, he has been quite successful at reasserting control over the government and enacting his agenda. He deserves credit for taking on federal corruption.

Why do these faggots act so snarky all the time?

that was pretty embarrassing to be honest. Couldn't keep watching after the laughing started. At lease they're probably all pedophiles.

The last time a room full of people laughed at Trump was when Onegro told him he couldn't be president...He's gonna make them pay even more now lol.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

And then Trump proceeded to piss them off
>We reject the ideology of globalism and we embrace the doctrine of patriotism
>As far as America is concerned, the ICC (International Criminal Court) has no jurisdiction, no legitimacy and no authority,
That's right fags, you cant prosecute us

Attached: 1536972303556.jpg (1000x666, 84K)

Shame America is bigger than all other countries combined
We are the fucking world

UN is a puppet of the elites

Why is the faction who backs him letting this shit happen? Just fucking kill all these jewish rats and their pets already. What the fuck are you trying to do it the "peaceful" way for? These people rape and murder children for blackmail. Stop SHOWING THEM MERCY.

Attached: grrrr.gif (500x250, 914K)

The state of blimf

hey kike, we don't approval from a den of evil

you fucking retarded faggot shill

this is a badge of honor

Attached: trump_nwo.png (720x788, 372K)

Why can't you just accept that America is in decline and your leader is literally the laughing stock of the entire world.

Attached: chinaxijinping.jpg (1200x800, 77K)

>Why do these faggots act so snarky all the time?
They're secretly afraid. They know it's only a matter of time before they're all hanging from light posts and trees.

Attached: 1478897040769.jpg (1024x379, 67K)

lot of T_D itt

time to pull all US funding from the UN

Russia........

Let's cancel the foreign aid of the countries that laughed. I mean, if they're laughing about it, they're clearly doing well enough without it.

Euroniggers deserve their fate.

TWO LAUGHS?

Attached: 4L_MiabVuN2.gif (333x396, 250K)

Laughing all the way to their graves.

I didn't expect that reaction, but ok

>laughed off stage
Except that didn’t happen at all and he told the un to get fucked

Has a lot of empty land...

Trump is one of them, he isn't going to do anything against them. He's saber rattling at the enemies of Israel right now.

Is there a protocol? What did the guy say before trump answered „so true“? This video doesn’t seem bad at all for trump but I might be missing sth

They laughed when he said he was running for President. They'll laugh their way right into an early grave.

Attached: Ghandi.jpg (403x364, 24K)

>we reject the ideology we championed first and foremost and helped make us rich and powerful
>we will continue to act like hypocrites as we have for decades

My god that thread. Recipe for rage

>YFW last time obama made fun of him and he got laughed at by everyone during the 2011 correspondents dinner at the white house dinner he became president

Using unauthorized VPN in chinkland is punishable, remind you.

Attached: chink execution show.jpg (634x357, 31K)

It was subdued laughter, and Trump handled it with a smile-- which brought another quiet round of laughter, this time supportive, and a smattering of light applause. Not particularly newsworthy.

Honestly I would never laugh at or try to personally insult Donald J. Trump. I mean despite your political opinion. you should have picked up on this. I'm not a huge trump fan, he does some stupid shit...but if you make fun of him or attack him, he will burn you to the ground.

I feel like hes watching recordings right now to see specifically who was laughing. The MSM will blow this up and highlight exactly who was laughing. A month from now they will be beggin him to lift sanctions and stop disparaging them.

Once shariah law becomes widespread there, then we'll be laughing at them.

It was her turn

YLYL motherfuckers. Stop the flow of US Taxpayers money and watch tears

fake and gay

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 10K)

but I thought Trump said he was going to make the world STOP laughing at us...

kek

yes goyum sharia law is coming, there's nothing you can do about it whitey, give up now

Attached: trust-me-goyim.gif (256x300, 14K)

These same assholes won’t be laughing when the money gets cut off. Or when there in need of saving and we don’t come.

Uh there's little to no context.

Try harder. Trump looked like he was definitely buttering up the audience but hey if you want to say that the entire assembly of world leaders are laughing at the most powerful man in the world, I'll let you sleep on that pillow.

So many more tariffs incoming

nobody cares about the UN user. they're as big a joke as the League of Nations was.

Retards laugh at everything tho.

It will for europe. They'll welcome it with spread legs.

..Why are they laughing at us?...

Attached: 1536176016734.jpg (895x978, 84K)

>America wanted to rule the world
>The dream died when people decided that meant the UN instead of the American empire

>First they laugh

R A R E

You mean the kike installed puppet leaders of the world.

The United States should leave the (((UN))) and expel the headquarters from its borders. Fucking globalist scum.

hopefully this happens sooner

That as a powerful speech and you're a faggot.

Exactly, let whoever is laughing explain that the reason their entity or country is no longer receiving any American funding whatsoever is because they publicly mocked and ridiculed our president to his face.

As I've said I'm not a giant trump fan, but he's representing us.

You can either be under the wing of America who treats its allies very fairly, under the wing of Russia who treats its allies like they were the mafia, or under the wing of China who doesn't have allies, just people they try to subvert.

Which one do all these little shit 2nd and 3rd world nations want to be under? Take all the time that you need to answer.

What's with your impossibly long URL, OP? What kind of faggotry is this?

>all this damage control for the UN after Donny T shit on globalists for 15 minutes

>literally
>you

You're part of the problem.

fuck the un

Twas a couple of fags who laughted at first be he handled it like a boss and the rest of the laughs and applause was in favor of him. It's literally nothing.