Youtube is randomly demonitizing channels with no recourse

"It's a private company" right?

Attached: youtube demonitization.png (874x1404, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MowtenDoo/status/1044325301143179264
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
youtube.com/watch?v=QPQZZqAHJiE
youtube.com/watch?v=oLZqxfqnKsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link
twitter.com/MowtenDoo/status/1044325301143179264

It literally is a private company though. Go create your own, turmpanzee. (Love your tears though).

Black Pigeon Speaks had all of his videos demonized and he's arguably one of the best content creators on YT

But his videos aren't endorsed by ((()))

but why? it looks like this guy's videos are harmless

well, the site is safe from giving money to the person who created the content they profited from

His channel looks like shit. What does he make?

Go to be bootlicker somewhere else

>demonetize
>fair use
You can only hide behind fair use if there's no money in it for you.
>(Love your dicc)
thanks.

Why don't these people get real jobs and stop moaning.

So? Everything he posts is just regurgiated content other people made edited together with ADHD sound effects.

If you have a problem with it, go create your own video platform you fucking baby

This shit has been happening for years. A lot of times the channel can get in contact with YouTube, and they either claim it was a "glitch" or "employee error" and restore their channel to avoid public backlash.

It's weird that it seems to happen to a lot of seemingly non-controversial content. I don't know what their end game is. But it's been happening for several years now.

>and he's arguably one of the best content creators on YT
Nope. Walter Sorells, Habu, That Spurdö couple that crush and explode shit, and Ian Atkinson are far superior.

Attached: 672208626.jpg (592x612, 46K)

You mean like the fags that want a cake baked?

This guy makes shitty 15 second meme videos with anime music. It’s autistic as fuck and he doesn’t deserve a dime for this shit. Advertisers probably saw what they were paying for and decided it was not worth it.

yes, that or start a patreon or use your own platform ala alex jones. almost every youtuber should've seen this coming from a mile away with adpocolypse happened and prepared.

Why the defense of corporations over individuals? I don't get it. When the CEO pays himself 60000000000000 a year bonus you guys go apeshit and call for high taxes and wealth redistribution, but when the corporation is shitty to individual clients and close their revenue channels you guys love it. Is it cognitive dissonance?

>mowtendoo
Those god damn jewish bastards

Daily reminder this is why nasim shot up the hq

>all those bit chute shills in the replies
lmao

you guys?

Haha, I bet people like Lauren Southern are crying their eyes out knowing they'll have to go back and live with their parents as they can't afford the rent. Plus she'll no longer be able to travel.

Sounds a lot better than those faggot late night hosts that jewtube puts at the top of everyone's feed.

It literally says right there the reasons for it being demonetized are flagged on his account. Why doesn't he post what the actual reason is?

NASDAQ: GOOGL
what's a "muh private company" doing on a public stock exchange?

This

>the retarded youtube AD revenue bubble is finally popping and people are surprised about this

A company can only make so much money of off ad revenue while hundreds of thousands of people keep trying to suck money out of Youtube, do the math

Given their behavior I think they want to remove user created content entirely and only have private production companies(including their own brand) post content. It's literally turning into cable TV.

>You cannot contact youtube support team
lmfao

It sure is. Don't like it, don't use it.

what happens when you're not even allowed to use payment processors if you're right wing like has happened to a few people including alex jones.

Nope!
It is a utility to be regulated by the state.

Attached: trump_vs_the_martian.jpg (640x842, 225K)

hmm this one really makes me think

tiny bakery: bake the cake bigot
multinational conglomerate: muh private company

this whole post is one really big think

Attached: 1526107354073.png (557x557, 597K)

retards like you are why the right is fucked

She showed us the way

Attached: nasim 1522921314866.jpg (1024x923, 110K)

You are a literal retard lol

>youtube responding to content/ demonetization complaints
lmfao

It's only a matter of time before gaytreon and other e-begging platforms get hit for providing loopholes through the non-profit clause in the fair use doctrine. (And that's a good thing!)
For a while the money provided an incentive to make 'fan content' better but it's come to a head where they are now forced to bow to
>a. Patreon moralfaggotry
and
>2. Lowbrow garbage that appeals to dumb people with money to spare

Shit I remember the newgrounds glory days when people made shit for the love of doing it. But it's all become a commercial venture now (and as a result fair use doctrine is being pushed dangerously close to needing review)

Attached: 1528463512078.jpg (957x621, 71K)

why do pol fall for such obvious baits? are you actually retarded?

White supremacist, Nazi & Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy".

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

nah what's literally retarded is crying about net neutrality in regards to comcast, then saying a much larger company like google is a "muh private company"
but you know nothin tops choosing to be a lib in regards to retarded.

Can't earn revenue from Super chat? Are you fucking kidding me, that's literally the audience giving him money. His own audience isn't allowed to give him money anymore?

Very fishy.

public = government

Attached: brainlet-hamster.png (215x235, 9K)

confirmed

kys

ebaumsworld ruined online content

>randomly
youtube.com/watch?v=QPQZZqAHJiE

>muh'ing
when it happens to others
>reeeee'ing
when it hits close to home

The left doesn't have actual moral values to be consistent about. It's a surrogate activity.

Attached: ted.jpg (347x366, 30K)

remember when liberals where against big corporations screwing over the little guy

He doesn't tho

The left
doesn't possess
real values
how many fucking times do I have to spell it out?

Attached: great moves ted.png (1404x857, 289K)

and? "private company" doesn't mean private company. it's just a lib buzzword to deflect criticism for their creeping totalitarianism.
btw nice selfie.

His content is shit, he does nothing but spew the same garbage in every video. He's just a obese weeb begging for shekels.

I'll take care of her don't worry

what happened to the days of hosting your own content then asking local businesses for sponsorship or if they want to be advertised on your site?

This is what happens when you invest time and effort into a (((free))) service.

Lauren has already taken time off youtube to look after her kinky haired son.

Google/Alphabet gets federal funding and are publicly traded, so no they aren't a private company

youtube and google are also cross referencing everything you view with 23andme.

People are forced to adopt new technologies to avoid being placed at a disadvantage. The time you spend begging for sponsorship is less time to spend producing an actual product and thus people who just use the automated jewgle sponsorship system are destined to create better content (by virtue of having more time to work on it)
You literally don't have a choice. That's how natural monopolies work.

Attached: ted-kaczynski-578450-1-420.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

I know, it's mine

>google created YouTube.
Here I thought they bought it and weaponized its TOS

In general people are hypocrites. The right is screaming for the exact opposite of your example because now some conservatives are getting hit.
>No Net Neutrality!
>These mega internet companies need to be regulated like a utility! Social media is the new public square.
You may not see it, but there is a large group of lefties that think YouTube is anti-LGBT because a lot of their videos get demonetized too. Really it’s just JewTube finding excuses not to pay content creators and keep more of the ad revenue for themselves and their top channels.

Yeah, but you could at least have a backup on your own site. Which none of these idiots do.

FYM, eceleb worshiping faggot.

Google/Alphabet gets government funding you brainlet

they usually say they demonetize videos to "protect their (((advertisers)))" but what does this have to do with the last 2 points?
If a private person wants to give a youtuber money directly how is this harming their adv partners.

I know I know its the fucking jews.

It's a monopoly and you have to regulate them to make sure they don't misuse their power. These social media monopolies are public spaces and so they have to be regulated to make sure that they allow free speech and doesn't discriminate based on political believes.

wtf are you talking about youtube gets more views than all tv chanels combined
youtubers should be swimming in ad revenue
but the CEO is some dumb kike roastie who is afraid of the corporate media establishment

Hes the opposite of obese... Maybe anorexic.

Let it burst! Let it spill into Twitch and Snapchat! Let the E Celeb die overnight and watch the Patreon wells go dry!

>private company
>can maliciously violate their own contractual standards for politics
Brainlet.jpg

let's also not forget how much free training their AI systems get via captcha
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
Captcha will place a bunch of known samples together with an unknown sample. Try to anticipate the unknown sample and get it wrong. the future of mankind depends on this due diligence.

Attached: 1531153545476.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Public forum doctrine. 1st amendment scrutiny and protection applies. Start reading court cases start with Marsh v. Alabama

I hope you get fucking shot.

Attached: IMG_9031.png (937x562, 724K)

Subhuman intelligence if you think that.
then you go broke, because you are a nazi sympathizer and conspiracy theorist who damages families
Private company. Point me where in their ToS they violated. Stay buttman idiot.
Point to where in the federal register where it is a utility. When that was established. Fuck off you mongoloid.

>taking this extremely low quality bait
what's the matter with you faggots
>Stay buttman idiot.
you too

awww is bwig dwaddy trump gonna come get meee? did I hurty your feelings trumptard?

jesus what even is this cancer of a channel lol

>he's arguably one of the best content creators on YT
>is
was*
all the recent videos are total garbage

Attached: 1509238333853.jpg (640x640, 86K)

>You can only hide behind fair use if there's no money in it for you.
checked

Also, this user gets it. While there are potentially scenarios where fair use should be able to be used for profit, it's generally regarded as an exception for educational purposes.
While I don't care if you profit from naming the jew, it might undermine your credibility.
Unmonitized fair use videos on jewtube are great because you're jewing the jew while preventing them from sheckeling your content, and they host it for free, so you don't have to.

Meme Music.

Yes. Stupid kids post on here too often instead of lurking

>getting triggered by obvious bait shitpost
Calm down and go fuck you sister Cletus.

I still remember the first time my mate showed me the internet. Must have been 2000 or 2001
>You can look up anything! Anything thing you can imagine!!
>The best part is it is all free. It's going to change the world man!
>Opens google
>I can't think of a single thing to search for.
Mate takes over the keyboard
>The Huns Yellow Pages *Search*

The most remarkable thing about the old internet was the sharing culture. Just giving shit away because it cost nothing but the love & time you had put into it for fun. One of the most successful cult musicians I'm a still a fan of, Wednesday 13, retains his fanbase because all his albums are right there on youtube uploaded by whoever. I can't go 3 months without clicking a suggested vid & invariably read he's touring next month, nearby.
I say that's fully in the spirit of what the internet was supposed to be. No greed. Generosity repaid in loyalty.

youtube.com/watch?v=oLZqxfqnKsE

All jews must be purged.

Attached: 1497172551748.png (823x706, 224K)

I hope you get shot too you worthless fucking vermin. Disgusting fucking cunt, you make me fucking sick.

Here's a (you), faggot

oh well that shit sucks, know that guy before he even had a jewtube account.

Ok then. Walmart doesn't have to let niggers shop there anymore. Hey don't bitch. It's a private company ya know.

>getting angry at the internet
Kek have another (you) you reactionary goofball

Fucking commie piece of shit. Die

Lauren is so boring and a terrible presenter.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT IM ANGRY!!