My Jewish professor caught me putting up "It's Okay To Be White" posters on my campus...

My Jewish professor caught me putting up "It's Okay To Be White" posters on my campus. He said he would like to have a conversation with me in his office sometime this week.

Attached: 1522512369762.jpg (604x613, 51K)

>jews always say they're white. What's the problem *grin and shrug*

Cup the balls user

Claim he touched your pee pee.

You did nothing wrong though

This. It’s war.

You have 25% african ancestry and wanted to raise the issue of white supremacy.

you're a larp-liar making a slide thread. post proofs of the printed out signs you were putting up

^This.

Tell him in private that he is making you feel REALLY uncomfortable and that you would HATE to have to ACCUSE him of sexual misconduct.

Just keep asking if he thinks it's ok to be white
Make sure you record the conversation and definitely blow shit tons of whistles when he eventually tells you no it's not ok to be white
course this is guaranteed just a b8ing larp

If true, record the convo.

Record the entire conversation with a separate device from your regular phone. If it goes your way, you're good and can accuse him of sexual and/or religious harassment, if not, you have a recording debunking all his shit.

I like people who didn't get caught

this

and this

Wear a David star necklace.

Deny everything it wasn't even you. Dont entertain the idea at all you are going to be expelled from school for this.

You must be the same guy that claimed his jewish professor caught him drawing swaztikas in his notebook and wanted to talk to him in his office.

>things that never happened

Tell him you are glow in the dark/goy sayanim and he will leave you be.

I would tell him to get fucked and quit being a fucking commie bitch. And if he kavetches tell him you pay good money to attend that school which shoukd be a bastion of free speech and differing opinions. And make sure to record the entire thing for your own protection.

Tell him you're busy, send an email. Professors exploit the fact that students are used to being treated like a children in high school. The rules are different now. You are an adult client paying a lot of money for a service (college). If whatever the professor wants is not in your interest as an adult you can just say 'look I have things to do' then either change the subject to something that benefits you or leave. You wouldn't let the cashier at McDonalds lecture you and moralize, don't let professors.

Attached: hxGos.jpg (320x207, 20K)

This then when the conversation switches to "Soon Brother" don't forget to rub your hands together.

Attached: 1525783518078.jpg (592x754, 52K)

Lmao. Tig if brue.

>Claim he touched your pee pee.
>claim
>implying he isn't going to actually do just that

Are you his servant? No he is your employee as you are paying him to instruct you in the topic of the course. tell him you are unavailable for any conversations which do not pertain directly to the course.

>don't put up naughty signs goyim
go away shill

You’re going to get recorded

This. If your professor is troubling you with matters not related to your academic goals he is actually actively impeding your progress and failing at his job and should be reprimanded.

You don't need to negotiate with the enemy. What is he going to do? Tell you to give up? That's not how war works.

prepare to be doxxed

How did he catch you?

Tell him it's all part of the (((plan))).

OP record the whole thing so he can't blackmail you

lol.

Yeah just tell him you're false flagging for israel

og to his Office and post one on the window just to piss him off

A thousand times this.
Your time is valuable. Don't be the submissive good goy

Just tell him you are jewish too.

tell him you are trying to raise awareness of white nationalism and other students seeing it firsthand is the only way to make them aware of the threat

Gas the fucker

its not halloween yet retard
this is what you get for failing to follow simple instructions

wear star of david necklace and record the conversation

so what, just say no

Holy shit lmao

Youre gonna get sacrificed my man...

this

this same thread was posted yesterday with the exact same responses. OP changed from "getting caught writing swastikas" to putting up iotbw signs. Jow Forums is so fucking gay I swear Im talking with like the same 30 people

>meet in his office
>leave flustered and make sure others notice
>accuse him of sexual assault to the dean

Congrats on joining the #metoo movement to get rid of liberal shit teachers. Using their own tactics against them.

>say no, on record in an email
>wait for dip in grades
>sue for discrimination
out jew the jew

delete this.

>this board is for politics not things that never happened
/x/ is down the hall

Record the meeting. If he threatens your grades, put the recording online. The university won't have a choice, they'll have to take action. If you just bring the video to them, they'll just bury it. Use the lefts tactics against them. Make him famous.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1525742458175.jpg (800x760, 157K)

Convince himn to work against genocide. Duh. Also, enlist the fucker's help freeing our ports and construction industry from the italian mafia along with media and high finance from the jewish mafia.

Jewish lifes matter. It's ok to be Jewish.

>1 post by this ID
>no proofs
>52 replies and counting
Seems about right

Attached: -SAGE P.D.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Record everything.

Beat him to chase and turn him in for harassment of your Muslim religious freedom

If he asks you anything or accuses out of anything, just calmly reply with so you're saying it's wrong to belong to a race?

Tell him it IS okay to be white and show him twitter and facebook compilations of jews pretending to be white then later admitting to being jews. Nothing more.

Literally "It IS okay to be white" and send pic.

No further conversation. Any thing they ask or say to you just respond with "So... its NOT okay to be white?".

Record everything. Good work btw, but you are in for a shit storm, they will absolutely try to crucify you. Ride the tiger. We will claim final victory because every action they take against you just shows them for what they are and further red pills normies.

>1 post by this ID
I'm obligated to sage now, but if OP is real and gay. Go have the talk, and when bringing up family make sure to tell him your mom is Jewish and that you want a Greater White Isreal ethnostate. He will probably look past it instead lecture you on being careless and getting caught.

Use a Remote Administrator Tool to hack into his computer and look for any compromising information or photographs, if none exist, add them then anonymously report him to the authorities for being a creepy goof.

Checked and well said.

Lol you're gonna need a bigger oven

Tell him to fuck off, it's not class related

Lol he can literally do nothing to you if ANYTHING out of the ordinary happens the only thing you have to do is tell tucker carlson via twitter. its literally that easy.

why are you posting early? the date is Oct 31.

why only "1 post by this ID"?

this thread stinks

Make sure to record the conversation. It is perfectly within your 1st amendment rights to post It' Okay To Be White.

Check if your staye is a "single party consent state" regarding recording. Most states are but some aren't. If it is a single party consent state you can record without the other person's consent as long as it is an interaction the person recording is participating in.
Assuming this isn't a LARP...