Anyone else find her annoying and fake as fuck?

Anyone else find her annoying and fake as fuck?

Attached: Candace-Owens-920x584.jpg (920x584, 51K)

No. Not really.

Literally who?

not just fake, but gay

I find all women annoying and fake, that said I still want to fuck them.

Yes. Everyone. Next question.

She tries way too fucking hard

Yes

I hate all niggers regardless of ideology

does anyone not?

Voat loves her

She’s a nigger. I just ignore her.

shes an aspiring politician
She understands that she is her own token, be happy shes yours

Ah, yes, the arch of her nostrils screams deception. I hope that we can all come to bask in the light of her forehead and dance in the radiating sparkles of her teeth. Her head floats above Typhonian darkness, and in her chest the enlightened may catch a glimpse of ravenous Tiamat.

Don't forget this nigger wants publically manipulated social credit scores

The maw begs validation.

omg a BLACK WOMAN is saying the same things Republicans have said for decades! This must be a ruse!

I don't keep opinions on niggers.

Ah yes. Tiamat, goddess of the salt sea.

Definitely fake as fuck. Never trust a former leftist who is now larping as a conservative. They're only doing it because they can make more money as a unicorn conservative than they can make as a run-of-the-mill leftist.

A salty goddess for a salty Candace.

no

Dems are scared

Attached: 1522417325568.png (1195x832, 523K)

Being republican is a status symbol for black stacys.

Found the incel

shes a black woman. of course. AND YOURE WATCHING A FAG DAVE RUBIN LMFAO WHAT A FAG
tommy sotomayer and the nigga news couldve told you all this

Is he wrong though?

Yes. When Jew Rogan ridiculed and destroyed her when debating climate change I immedietly knew that she's just a badly trained house nigger. Should not be trusted under any circumstances.

They are all fake bro. Everyone on entartainment and politics are.

>nigger
>women

how could you not hate her?
she isn't even good for breeding

I find every e-celeb and celebs from the entertaining business in general annoying as fuck.

Attached: 1537786072140.png (402x398, 126K)

Candance is CUTENS, fuck off anglokike

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-04-22-at-10.00.32-AM-1524405657-compressed.png (475x591, 476K)

All women are THOTs and attention whores

Attached: 1537805806238 (1).jpg (750x351, 88K)

All THOTs are staring into a void you cannot see.

if there's going to be blacks they may as well be like her.
Presentable, well spoken, good looking, hard working and so on.
Then again normal niggardly behaviour will accelerate things and Im all for that too. dunno man. i'd bang her though.

I think she'll take it as far as it'll go and then do a u-turn and write a tell-all book, it's not like she has any ties to anyone so why should she be expected to be loyal?

She's a Zionist "Conservative" nigger who wishes she was white

Yeah no shit, because she is, all young people who hopped on the Maga train and are on TV or e-celebs are all opportunist sluts for money. She doxxed conservatives and was a liberal before realizing that she'd make more money parroting conservative beliefs.

This. It’s like we are watching a play at the theater. There’s only a handful of these people in the news all the time out of billions and they all have some character to play. It’s all fake.