Metokur goes all out on Styx

youtube.com/watch?v=0UDnNaKEFDo

Attached: metokur_2~2.jpg (300x295, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihWZnNn8tcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop spamming this jim, it isn't politics

They get along fine fucktard

No.

Good, Tarl needs to stfu and stop being a cuck.
>muh content creators
>muh big media
>muh mainstream media
NIGGER, it was Suitgone skepshits that promoted and trained the AI (Candid) that's used to censor you and them on jewtube and both you and him didn't say shit about it, and when that autistic guy 'Harmful opinion' called them out on it and tried to tell people what's really going on, they bullied off youtube and got his channels nuked to oblivion.
EAT SHIT AND GET FUCKED.

Attached: 1533837314041.jpg (431x469, 17K)

Metokur's followers are 12 year old NPS.. who cares what some professional internet troll has to say about anything.

>NPS
WTF is this then? Is this a new generalization for a group of mindless zombies akin to NPCs?

Could one of you pieces of new world order scum please provide a basic gestalt?

Attached: gestalt.png (418x356, 278K)

what did they mean by this

Attached: asw.jpg (559x252, 27K)

Non Player Sycophants

>Metokur
FUCK OFF

Metokur made a passing reference to styx and his reported grooming of minors on the youtube comments section, the video in OP is just clickbait.

Styx goes "don't hit right", yet did exactly the same thing when he was accused of the same crime, child grooming. Jim calls out it's always centrist pieces of trash who preach there is bigger fish to fry, and how they never callout those who make the first strike, just the retaliation.

He doesn't even mention Styxx. The entire bit was about basedcuck. but 8/10 b8, got me to respond.

Attached: lineandsinker.jpg (728x1069, 74K)

Why are people constantly spamming this CIA nigger shill on pol?

Isn't this faggot terminal ill? I sure fucking hope so.

......wtf. why is s-o-y becoming based?

Why do these kids sound like the people in my high school special ed class?

I see the term "grooming" thrown around quite a bit lately. Never noticed it before. What the hell is it? Is it when an adult interacts with a minor with the supposed purpose of luring that minor into sex? Seems pretty broad. If a 24 year old male decides to mentor his 15 year old neighbor who doesn't have a father figure in his life, is he now guilty of "grooming"? Where are the lines drawn? Also, why is the term "grooming" being thrown around so much today?

If that 24 year old then fucks the 15 year old in the ass, then yes, it is grooming.

They would call that "statutory rape" or "sexual assault on a minor" or whatever the fuck, like what Cody Wilson was recently charged with. "Grooming" doesn't necessarily imply that a sexual act has taken place.

People are just mad that Jim proved that Funny Junk has more free speech than Jow Forums when he did the Gamer Gate series.

This makes three you nigger faggot
Fucking kill yourself

Attached: backupPreview.png (1152x3640, 3.32M)

It's just when a kid is taught or prepared to be a certain way, doesn't have to be sexual. You can groom your son to take over he family business for example.

Grooming implies mentoring a young person with the intention of sex, either now or in the future.

Based Jim

TAKE THAT FUCKING KEK DOWN

What's Jim's fucking problem?

He showed his metrics on the Sargin stream vid. He is also destroying all the skeptic gatekeepers for us so you must be pretty small-brained to counter-signal him.

Where were you when Jim revealed he was Max Stirner from the future?

Attached: 38492576_490474068064956_3050797458842976256_n.jpg (720x720, 62K)

So I think we can agree that Drake is, at presentation, grooming Mille Bobby Brown. Is it right? I mean he may not be dicking her down. He probably not, at this very moment, splitting those 14 year old ass cheeks and checking her oil. BUT HE'S GONNA, asap. Is it right? What's the difference between Drake and Jim?

What is with youtube e-celebs and petty fucking drama?
Holy shit are they all secretly women?

Attached: 1537449738234.jpg (640x640, 57K)

>they never callout those who make the first strike, just the retaliation

There's definitely validity to that criticism. What Styx has in mind is fine to a degree but when you make it a hard stand you're giving all the power to backstabbers and preventing people from defending their reputation. Styx made this same argument before and I couldn't fathom how he missed the imbalance this creates. The only way this could work is if content creators united against trouble making slanderers. Same thing both sides is simply not a sufficient answer.

This

Death to all who oppose based Jim the only guy who's actually trying to get shit done

Well yeah, everyone knows latinas are hotter than asians. Styx btfo Metokur by having a hotter gf and now he's sperging.

Why did I get this suggestion in the video panel
youtube.com/watch?v=ihWZnNn8tcA
A nig with his white girlfriend....eh

12 is the mental age of his followers. He's not destroying anyone. Sargon made himself look ridiculous, not like he needed any help to accomplish that feat. A bunch of "haha Sargon is sooooo dumb" bullshit is real big-brained stuff, ain't it?

Wow, he really takes that whole "no friends on the internet" thing to heart. I can't wait for him to turn on the ralph retort, and the rest of his current crew of syncophant baglickers

Oh fuck off. Styx has sucked ever since Mike Enoch talked to him

Based. Metokur is a race-traitor who stepped to my boy Terry Davis, these faggots who keep sucking his cock need to fuck off.

it weeds out newfags like yourself.
now fuck off so᠌y boy

I don't know who these people are. Well, I know Drake is a Jew-looking rapper with big eyebrows, but that's about it and no idea who the chick is you're referring to.

But whatever. Let's say he waits until she is 18 before he even touches her. Is there still a problem and what is it?

He literally backstabbed everyone who he's worked with or collaborated with in the past few years, I think it's only a matter of time

Do Nothing

Attached: IMG_9974.jpg (3969x2982, 1.54M)

See Nothing

Attached: IMG_9988.jpg (3969x2982, 1.57M)

Who is there really left for Jim to call out at this point? He's so completely destroyed the last of the non-alt right YouTubers and the only person left is Ralph who he won't call out. Has he officially won the internet?

Attached: AkqwNPI.png (175x220, 97K)

Be Nothing

Attached: IMG_9975.jpg (3969x2982, 2M)

Update: Breaking
Trump's Donors want war

Step 1: Send all conservatives to war
Step 2: Communist take over stateside
Step 3: They purge us and abandon troops.

Don't let this happen.

Attached: IMG_0004.png (673x994, 664K)

Obama funneled weapons/chemical weapons to ISIS/Cartels/Communists Soros Operators.

These have been used in many attacks on US Soil and abroad.

The Chinese Army had bases in the US and will dress as AntiFa alongside ISIS/Cartels during riots to cause Chaos in an effort to overthrow the US.

Do Not Let This Happen

Attached: IMG_0006.jpg (2194x1439, 1.39M)

Terry was a schizophrenic retard that genuinely thought the creator of the universe, time and consciousness wanted people to use his garbage OS. He had enough autism to make it and was likely high IQ but had the reasoning skills of a 4th grader.

Bump

Schizophrenia is a badass mental illness

Attached: dlntadxabinz.png (1400x569, 340K)

i hate this fucking drama queer faggot

So this guy is just going at people for hits, isn't he?

Whoaaaa btfo!! Fucking epic dude!! Boomer Jim fucked stexenfagger 666 right in his shit hole!

Attached: Soyringan.png (665x800, 38K)

Here’s the deal.

When Sargon got involved with UKIP, Jim said that the whole “white niggers” and “it depends on the child” commentary was going to stab Sargon in the back and that Sargon was not a politician.

Sargon responses by deflecting and called Jim a groomer of 12-year olds while showing misleading evidence to that claim.

Then a couple days later, articles started popping up in the MSM about the whole “white niggers” commentary and stuff to the point where even former UKIP members showed their dissatisfaction.

Sargon threatens to sue, then “retires” soon afterwards.

That’s essentially the case. Sargon joins/creates a community and then destroys it. Because that’s what he does. He lets his ego get the best of him.

Jim is a regular asshole but he was essentially right about Sargon. He mentioned Styx because Styx himself was accused of being a pedophile and got angry, but didn’t recommend the same treatment when it comes to Jim’s situation.

Attached: 8EF8415D-DDB8-4C1A-8B6F-097200FB06E6.png (1124x417, 598K)

>made a basic comment
>goes all out
kys

>ecelebs

You posted an extremely similar thread to this one earlier today.

dim is da that kool 40 year old kid on da internet

Attached: 1530180613082.png (500x533, 66K)

>3 minute clip of butthurt
>STYX UTTERLY DESTROYED
Just fuck off retard and take your shitty e-drama channel with you. I'm not giving you a subscription.

Attached: 1488232251080.png (363x563, 15K)

Your bullshit shilling is so low-T that even the alt left rejects it.

Sage.

More or less. Whatever he can use to suck more money out of his obsessive fans.

Jim is gay and eats shit

Attached: 1519516650183.png (885x631, 728K)

>Sargon threatens to sue, then “retires” soon afterwards.
What is he really scared of?

>goes all out
>makes barely hostile comment about styx
wow very bigly

Jim was literally asking for it.

>he said the booboo word!

This

Why was Sargon talking about white niggers?
Who were the white niggers?
It all sounds so familiar
The "I don't care if all white people die"
The "Don't have an identity and and defend it white man"
Where does that shit come from?
oh...

Attached: Trotsky.png (1318x689, 993K)

Finally.
Hit left and just left
Libertarians are left, so hit em

YouTube metrics aren't accurate because you can lie about your age

>goes all out