Total War is now SJW

Female ""Community Manager"" tells fucking white male bigots to SUCK IT.

When do they realize alienating 95% of your fan base for SJW internet points is not a good business idea?

Imagine editing a 10 year old game in order to appease SJWs just to piss off male gamers more

Attached: Dn77XN0XkAAkF6t.jpg_large.jpg (960x540, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/totalwar
twitter.com/totalwar/status/768104126320345089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: gADFgyO-618x321.png (618x321, 313K)

Attached: no more clits.png (573x521, 12K)

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.png (590x332, 300K)

SAUCE

twitter.com/totalwar

twitter.com/totalwar/status/768104126320345089
T H I S

And not a looker among the bunch, either.

Imagine being such a whiny bitch that this triggers you.

If you dont they will eventually have interacial transexual pansexual pedos as main characters

Those are some FURIOUS fucking women.

oh no, then what will I do? Other than just not buy the game.

That simple - don't like it? Don't support them.

imagine being an adult who plays video games

Good thing denuvo is shit and I can just pirate total war warhammer with 0 doubt in my mind
Thanks CA!

>buy game
>game gets changed
>refunds don't open up
>leave it to community to do the work of reverting chnages

That was always a shit game. Play Civ ffs.

The games something like 8 years old we got bamboozled.

The game came out in 2014, they’re adding this in as a patch while parts of the game are still broken

Civ past 2 is for young girls, mate. It's the Sims of strategy games.

>game gets changed after I buy it in a way I don't like.
>welp, looks like I don't buy any more products from x company.

Goddamn it. Why do they have to fucking ruin everything I love. Next thing they'll probably fucking remove slavery from the game because of niggers feelings. I wish they had just stopped updating this game after they put in the family tree so I can just enjoy it in peace.

>twitter.com/totalwar
I can smell the onions from here, anything past Shogun 2 is hot garbage.
Indeed

Keep doing diversity hiring, I'll never buy a CA game ever again. So sick of this dyke shit.

Attached: trump-angry2.jpg (560x314, 30K)

I haven't bought their games since they veered away from history and started appealing to warhammer fantasy faggots.

Tell boardmembers what's happening and provide them with the articles about EA and Battlefield V tanking

Ah, there he is, the radical contrarian.
What a tool.

This. I make it a point to torrent and seed games made by shitty companies, and I don't even play games any more

That doesnt look like 10%

Well to be fair people who actually bought Rome 2 deserve anything they get.

As long as they don't fuck with Total War:Warhammer 1/2 I'm good.

jokes on them
Havent bought a TW game since Shogun 2

They don't give a shit since they sold all their copies of the game years ago when it came out. Now it's just about pushing an agenda and screwing over the people who bought the game a long time ago.

>Warhammer
You're apart of the problem too.

do you have to be offended by fucking everything, op?

S E E T H I N G

imagine that your whole life revolves around 10-15% chance a female character is spawned, in some game, wow, absolutely pathetic

You have issues with Warhammer Fantasy/40k? It's an amazing universe. The lore is uncucked and completely Jow Forums approved(for now)

Attached: 690.png (680x466, 419K)

>just ignore them
>they'll go away
How has that worked for the past decade?

Can't you revert to previous versions easily? Or just download a mod? You do realize female Celtic generals weren't out of the question, although 10-15% is almost certainly way higher than it should be.

Good thing I didn't pay for it, every game since Medievil 2 has sucked balls.

>not buying diverse games is a hate crime

remember it when they start working on their next game

I never bought a game in life

Show evidence for any female Celtic General. Boudica is a freebie.

Damn right, they're scowling so far their eyes look like they're a millimeter from popping out of their holes. If I ever saw a woman looking at me like that, I would get the fuck out of there or expect to be shanked.

>not a looker among the BUTCH
Ftfy

>raise the male generals
>the female are left
>take a screenshot
>HURR LOOK IT'S NOT 10%
Christ, kid.

>Oh no they are making more games with unique content and features
>I'm going to boycott the games I did like from them because they are branching out
Why? You can not like Warhammer and that's fine, but that's no reason to not want to buy their historical games. Chinese Warring States is their next game.

stop playing games are you a child

Yep Attila was my last purchase too. Fuck that fantasy shit.

>Next game will be totally different, goy. Trust me

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GET REKT

Attached: muchfemaleromangenerals.jpg (1293x604, 136K)

If we tell roasties to cut their clits they'll just continue to cut foreskins you fucking leaf

Imagine buying a refrigerator then there's a 'recall' where they have to paint it with rainbow colors for gay pride month. You can just paint over it bigot. It doesn't matter that you bought a piece of software. Software is a service goy!

Boudica is all the precedent I need. We don't have histories for much of the ancient world and the few written have been destroyed outside a handful. We really don't have any unbiased or comprehensive histories of this period. I'm not saying it was common though.

The only thing shitty about Civ is 'level of difficulty' corresponds with how much AI is allowed to cheat. Play with humans and you don't get that problem.

Who gives a shit, only manchildren play video games. Do something more with your life like going to gym, having a job and having a white family. Go back to /V/.

It doesn't bother me if you like warhammer but it pissed me off that they totally neglected their original customer base who bought the games because they were interested in history while they made not 1 but 2 warhammer games in a row.
I will.
See above.
Based and historypilled.

>Jeanne d'Arc
>therefore 10% of all generals in the 100 Years War should be females
stupid nigger

They help me unwind after a long day making shekels for Mr. Goldbergstein.

GWGB

You da real mvp

Considering they didn't have any innovative structural or engine differences between Warhammer 1/2, it didn't take as much effort as you think to make two of them in a row. It's not nearly as difficult as going from Shogun 2 to Rome 2 or medieval to empire. Plus they have multiple studios that work on games simultaneously, like many companies. The Chinese game was in development during Warhammer 2 if not 1.

You fucking niggers. Just pay some shitskins in a third world country to develop right-wing, white non diversity bullshit. Outsource these fucking games.

Those game companies ain't gonna do shit when third world are producing more and when white males are purchasing them. I mean if I could, I would make a Jow Forums themed game. Fuck diversity shit. I hope this will teach companies that SJW tactics will bring their profits to low margins.

don't like Jow Forums? simple don't post here.

Attached: 1536153911481.jpg (1280x1431, 384K)

That's a different time period and culture. Or are you going to claim the Vikings didn't have shield maidens? My point still stands, there is no comprehensive histories off of which we can accurately state it one way or the other. Pagan Europeans had more female warriors in general, not to mention the historical precendent of Boudica, so it's a bit different to Christian Europe where women didn't really go to battle at all. I already stated twice that 10-15% is almost certainly way too high. 5-10% would be more reasonable.

It is completely absurd to think that any man would follow a female general.

they all have those "CRAZY EYES" that leftists always have. like that DSA bitch that just got elected

RTW and RTWII are really shit historical games anyway. You can get post-Marian legions like 150 years early and zerg Praetorians. It's a silly game. Attila is slightly better for historical autism, go play that.

Video games at least should be white and healthy, not tainted with diversity bullshit. It just does not sell.

>reddit spacing
fuck off you fat bitch

Attached: alt-left master race.jpg (640x480, 47K)

They already do now. Women don't care about fairness or honor, retard.

There are hardly any unbiased or complete accountings of any period. Especially the further back in history you go. Having one female leader in the period doesn’t indicate other females existing in lesser capacities regarding war. Mostly these are notable EXCEPTIONS to the time and only noted because of that.

>Or are you going to claim the Vikings didn't have shield maidens?

Stop watching so much TV faggot, shield maidens are a fuckingmyth.

>Boudica
What did he mean by this?

There is you such thing as reddit spacing you little fucking kid.

That changes nothing.

lmao it's the same as battlefield
>a couple dozen of female soviet snipers out of an army of millions
>about 4 female french resistance who killed a German in someway
>therefore 100% of the snipers in game are women and also more women doing stuff just because

Attached: 1529434196499.png (342x342, 231K)

>& ban anyone from the forums for saying anything

In the end, shield maidens get the dick up their vagina. And make white babies.

The problem with Attila is that its accurate but visually very boring, since everyone is a Germanic mutt with chainmail and a sword/roundshield or a spear, including the Romans.

The thing is, I didn't even want a fucking Chinese game. I would have much rather had the bronze age.

This

Reddit scum are happy about the changes and tell us to "get educated".

Attached: reddit.png (653x449, 43K)

Shogun 2 was trash. Rome 2 is unplayable.

That is the default comeback for the average blue pilled female drunk

There is no conclusive proof on the existence of shield maidens. You’re much more reasonable at 1% but even that is too high.

>be nike
>we endorse this nigger for shitting on cops & whites
>lose billions
>be in'n'out
>retarded california crats eric bauman accuse you of giving money to rep party while dismissing the fact you give to both
>bauman get called on it
>hides
>sells even more burger out of support from reps

>Total war want to vaginawash history games
Sheesh, i wonder how it will go

Read some archaeological sources before you reveal your ignorance.
I agree that they're trying to broaden appeal and retcon history to make it more favorable to soibois and wimmin, but all I'm saying is that we don't really know. We have tons and tons of history from the middle ages, but you could count the broad sources during the Roman era on a single hand. It's different. From what we do have, which is very little and mostly focused on Rome, we have an example of a female pagan general. They had shield maidens fighting already and it's not a stretch to think they had a handful more of female generals than just Boudica.

Get fucked histcuck faggots, warhammer is the only thing saving this joke of a company.

You're an idiot if you think that 5-10% of generals in antiquity were women. Yeah, some cultures were maybe a little bit more open to women in battle. There's actually plenty of historical mention of that. But female generals is not a widely accepted practice in antiquity. Hell, it's not even a widely accepted practice in the modern day. Especially in Roman culture it would've been largely unheard of. There are several recorded instances of it being frowned upon to even have the wives of generals travel with the army. You might see some scattered examples like Boadicea and Zenobia, but they're few and far in-between.

Good for you, they want to broaden the historical options and not cater to people only interested in Europe.

>I can smell the onions from here, anything past Shogun 2 is hot garbage.
this

Than it should have died a long time ago. Instead it stays afloat by appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Attached: rome 2 disdain for plebs.jpg (158x178, 6K)

Haha you a corny nigga. I bet youre also a principled conservative.

Couldn't win with 100x more soldiers against a male general lol

Attached: boudica.jpg (315x577, 81K)

The Bronze age civilizations are mostly set in the middle east with just a few in Europe (like the Mycenaean's and the Minoans).

Typical projection shaming garbage.

They only claim people are uneducated to shame them into agreeing

>>Boudica
Quick rundown
>Woman unites Briton tribes against the romans
>assembles fuckhuge army
>engages in a pitched battle with the romans
>she orders the baggage train to be used as a wall... to their back (it's a narrow forest pass or sth of the like, I'm going off memory)
>her forces have no fucking cohesion, break immediately upon contact with the far smaller roman legion
>they try to run, can't because of the baggage train
>romans slaughter them to the last man
Womengenerals.jpg

We are in agreement then. They already forbid Rome from having female generals.