"Axis Powers" were originally an anti-communist union

Did you know this Jow Forums? I'm fucking enraged that this critical fact was strategically left out of my education. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

Attached: Axis was originially anti-commie pact.png (348x800, 134K)

Wasn't aware of this either, thanks senpai

They also leave out the part on how kikes turned countries into communist hellholes giving rise to Nazis. From public school, you'd might as well think Nazis came from outter space or something to pick on those poor poor chosen peoples.

This site has way too many Nazis. Hitler was a pagan who hated Jews and led genocide against them. Nothing more, nothing less.

I remember asking in high school why Hitler allied with the Nips if he was so racist. Got some bullshit answer when it would have been easier to just give the truth.

Finland != Axis power. Finland = co-belligerent.

Attached: CommieKillingFinn.jpg (1280x960, 319K)

Based if you ask me if anything you said was correct.

Uhhh no sweety the telavivision told me Germany was racist

The Berlin-Rome Axis was formed in 1939 and the Berlin-Rome-Tokyo Axis was formed in 1941. The anticomintern pact was formed in 1936, that was not a military alliance it was just a mostly symbolic agreement that those nations would oppose communism together. The Axis were military alliances.

And these alliances are between countries that signed this pact.

It seems hard to argue this pact wasn't the ideological basis for those alliances.

Attached: Anime Nazi.png (748x1068, 329K)

And then they let russia in...

Yeah, I don't really care one way or another. The way OP put it was just overly simplistic.

In the wiki, it states the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact was in express violation of the anti-Comintern pact. Germany then renegotiated a new alliance between all the constituent members, reassuring the Soviet Union this alliance was "Against the USA."

Seems like an obvious maneuver to me.

Attached: Japan NO2.png (881x530, 810K)

you don't even need to learn about it because it is pretty fucking obvious. unless you are really inbred.

Occam's razor, friend.

You just now figured this out? They fought soviet russia in a blood screaming rage of course they hated commies

Someone hasn't played HOI4

>inbred
>confederate flag

Not a nazi myself, I think Hitler was a bit of a kook. But the based fascists on the other hand...

Yeah I learned it playing HOI IV.

Attached: E9E3FB4D-97FD-4F38-A231-13809E69845F.jpg (500x375, 57K)

i think history explains the german/italian alliance aspect very well. it has a lot to do with the spanish civil war, which had a huge effect on the poltical climates in the middle years between ww1 and 1939. japan was a convenient ally, with it's own ambitions, that strategically opposed usa, aus and ru. i think attributing it ALL to communism is too simple, but openly, it's a nice bullet point to point to. strongmen and facism depend a ton on pr and public opinion. pointing at commies and appointing blame is just one trick out of hundreds

This is the most hilarious thing about the left's debate tactic. They won't hesitate to call you a "reactionary", but they'll never tell you what they were reacting against. Reactionaries don't react to nothing. They react in equal kind to the treatment they were given.

I had inferred that, but I didn't realize it was an explicit purpose underlying the Axis alliances.

Seeing as most Americans now hate Commies, it's no wonder our education glosses over this fact.

Attached: Japan NO.png (641x660, 324K)

No doubt there are other factors in the alliances, that's the reality of human relationships. But note Japan and Germany flanked the Soviet Union. It would be odd for Germany to specifically seek them out as an ally if Anti-Communism wasn't a very high priority for Germany.

My opinion. Also obviously Fascist Spain had its own reasons for hating commies.

Yeah I just got around to playing it, KEK

Attached: Japan.gif (290x200, 968K)

Italy leaned towards Germany but could of went either way really. Basically when Germany took out France all the countries in continental Europe needed to come to terms with Germany. Romania was originally allied with France but immediately started kissing German ass after France fell.

Italy wasn't even ready for a war but after France was taking they didn't have too many options.

You're a fucking idiot, yes Germans put jews into camps, no they didn't commit a genocide. No proof of gas chambers, the dead bodies are from typhus and starvation after allies destroyed supply lines late in the war.

In High School I was taught that nazis basically popped up and into power because people were poor from WW1 and they were more racist back then so they were susceptible to the party that used Jews as a scapegoat. Nothing was mentioned of the social degeneracy during Weimar. Nothing was mentioned of Jew's disproportionate presence in high levels of society. Nothing was mentioned that as the center politics crumbled the extremes of both fascism and communism existed and fought tooth and nail to achieve power. Only thing mentioned about communism was basically that the Russians were it, we didn't like them because we were capitalists but we "set aside our differences" temporarily because Nazis were going to take over the world.

AND THE DEATH CAMPS WERE POLISH NOT GERMAN