Twitter will ban dehumanizing hate speech

Twitter will ban dehumanizing hate speech.

Attached: 47137593-A7FC-430C-8196-B663B3EA6934.jpg (750x1094, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/cancelwhitepeople
youtube.com/watch?v=kVINn79yUIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we need to seize these companies and execute their executives

This ain't good.

Attached: 1527090761665.jpg (460x444, 56K)

cool. Now their users can't dehumanize white people anymore, right?

Attached: 1529033813233.jpg (487x332, 46K)

anyone still using twitter needs to go to gab.com Trump especially

The modern left has built their entire platform on dehumanizing everybody they disagree with, but I somehow suspect that leftist posters will come out unscathed.

Also, "Goy" and "Gentile" are dehumanizing terms, keep that in mind.

What a gift! I could make the case that every tweet dehumanizes me or someone else.

>dehumanizing
>anything you say we don't like
>but our go-to insults are OK

wypipo aren't people but devils in human form.

>haha! if we rid our site of everyone but tolerant lefties, surely our stock will rebound and skyrocket!

twitter.com/hashtag/cancelwhitepeople

they are going to have to delete half of twitter if that policy were applied equally but of course it wont be.

>NPC meme gains traction
>"no more dehumanizing goy"

I'm 100% certain that was the tipping point. People have called others all sorts of vile shit on twitter for years, but a right wing implication that you're a mindless drone? Too far. Fucking hilarious.

What does that even mean? Can they still bitch and moan about straight white men? I'd accept it just because they already banned us. It's time for the rest to feel our pain.

Only semi-related but youtube has this pinned to the top of search results as of today.
>be Google
>ban conservative voices across all platforms
>highlight pro-liberal articles
>encourage them to vote
This is so transparent its sickening. Why do they even have to get involved in politics?

So "deplorables" and "punch a Nazi" is out then?

Right?

Attached: 1537844966106m.jpg (1024x705, 57K)

“Illegal immigrant” will be viewed as dehumanizing speech because muh no human is illegal. Also better not refer to a minority as an animal regardless of their actions.
Of course these rules only apply to white people. You can dehumanize whitey all you want.

> dehumanizing hate speech.
Wtf does that even mean specifically?

Forgot image.

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-130101_YouTube.jpg (1080x351, 55K)

20 bucks says Sarah Jeong's tweets about white people being goblins and living underground stays up

youtube.com/watch?v=kVINn79yUIk

>everyone calling the cops pigs
>everyone calling Trump a pig
>everyone calling republicans pigs
I wonder how this plays out

This sucks ass.
The liberals are going to applaud it, then get twisted up in red tape and bullshit and COME HERE. Fuck.

But liberals believe we came from animals. I don't get it.

No it'll be like every other social platform where they think they are the richteous ones and that anyone who speaks against them is an actual nazi

It means whatever they want it to mean. They'll change the definition to fit the circumstance.

We are truly in a game. What happen to growing a pair? O wait this is what happens when when (((women and minorities))) run a company.

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 114K)

So find new ways to get banned

By the time they're done, they will have turned Twitter into PR Newswire. And then no one will read or participate, because everyone knows that PR Newswire is nothing but feel-good bullshit.

>mfw memes are now charting the course of humanity and control of memes is therefore control of humanity.

Something something they are seizing the memes of production.

Attached: 1537173635459.gif (480x200, 3.4M)

Keep in mind that the key to this whole thing is that the rules only apply to speech directed at "protected classes".

The example used in the wired story is.... "all women are scum"

Under the new rules, that would be in violation since women are a protected class. But if you say "all men are scum", that would not be in violation, since men are not.

This is perfect. Fire up your sock puppet Twatters and start (very calmly and rationally) posting facts/statistics that support rigt-wing policies. When a screeching leftist inevitably accuses you of being a "Russian bot" or just "bot," report them to Twitter. In your report, say something like "There is literally nothing more dehumanizing than someone claiming you're not human." Take a screenshot before sending your report, then when Twitter ignores or takes measures against your account instead, post the resulting action or inaction to Twatter and other social media. Let's get a whole fucking campaign going, and keep the red pills coming.

Attached: a47RKIz.jpg (1800x1000, 85K)

How can niggers pretend they are such macho hombres when a single word can completely shatter their world so severely that they need laws to keep people from saying it?

Attached: Kang_the_Conqueror_portrait.png (256x256, 21K)

I called Katilin Collins a cunt and they forced me to delete it if I want to ever post again.

Like Goybook is now?

does it matter what the users have to say? They can all say it's bullshit and Twitter will still do it.

>Twitter will ban dehumanizing hate speech.

unless it's against white people.

amirite?

If you call a white person a nigger is it dehumanizing speech?

Actual question here.

I signed up for a twiter account to follow breaking news, trump tweets etc. Didn't follow anyone controversial (except trump maybe?), had 11 followers, never tweeted a signle thing or uploaded a photo.

The day after I signed up I opened twitter on my phone and it locked me out and asked for a phone number. Are they mining for phone numbers or did I commit some faux pas?

Thanks Jow Forums

They want your number, I thought it was required

They do extra security checks on anyone that follows trump

That's not what a protected class is you dumbass

thanks guys

that's normal for new accounts, don't worry
just make a free google voice number and enable SMS

so no more white people aren't human posts? :^)

Doesn't work with virtual numbers

Kill whitey
Everything about the modern world is designed to demoralize, dehumanize, and destroy white individuals and our families