Say it with me, TWENTY TWO MILLION

Say it with me, TWENTY TWO MILLION
insights.som.yale.edu/insights/yale-study-finds-twice-as-many-undocumented-immigrants-as-previous-estimates

Attached: EFA49BAF-9946-4FB7-9279-A9E085846D1E.jpg (1242x1950, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jun/02/ann-coulter/no-us-has-not-taken-14-mexicos-population/
sfelections.sfgov.org/non-citizen-registration-and-voting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Over 5% of this country is illegal
Jesus Christ

>MANDATORY
>VOTER
>ID

Yeah we already know this.

Jow Forums is right about everything.

deportation van when

don't worry, voter fraud is extremely rare.

And that's just the ones they could find.
We're infested with illegals.

30m has always been the rounded estimate
who ever actually thought it was 10m??

Did you personally see thousands of illegals vote? No? Well then it didn't happen. The science is settled.

>Jow Forums was right again
Why is this even news?

Attached: 1502895580542.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Sorry, sweetie, but voter ID is racist because black people can't afford it. They also can't afford internet to sign up for it, drive to a building to sign up for it, or walk to a building to sign up for it.

Insane, at least half in California for sure. No fucking surprise everything is expensive and disgusting here.

No idea but now a group of left wing jews and a shitskin have validated the numbers, making them harder to ignore.

Remember Mollie Tibbett?
The illegal who killed her got her high school friend pregnant.
They knew each other.
Illegals are everywhere now, and no one knows...

Attached: 7A371BA5-4730-4AFD-95AC-8A70C833135B.jpg (1125x2001, 408K)

Lol damn

Yep and we get over a million new CITIZENS EVERY YEAR. That 30k Pompeo talks about is bullshit, just another Jewish trick.

Attached: Capture ALL COUNTRIES.png (957x1005, 580K)

right. i think it's closer to 30m still

A Spanish country then.

>Jow Forums tells me the holocaust didnt happen because they couldnt incinerate 6 million bodies in 5 years or whatever
>22 million illegals
>Even if we went full 1488 for 20 years we couldnt get rid of them all

Were screwed arent we?

Yeah, come to think of it, it's racist that black people are required to cast their own vote. They can't afford the travel costs and time to go to the voting booth, or spare the mental capacity to decide on their vote. We should just count every African American citizen as a vote for the Democratic party, without requiring them to cast the vote.

I hope you faggots are being ironic.

If a nigger can afford ten bucks for malt liquor and blunt wraps, they can afford a State-issued ID card to prove who they are.

It's so obvious in Southern California that this has been the case

So what does this mean for the 56% face meme?

Just how right is Ann Coulter about everything?

stalinist russia or the great purges and civil wars in china, for reference. not implying, just saying it's been done before

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

She's honestly the only woman in politics that is worth listening to

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jun/02/ann-coulter/no-us-has-not-taken-14-mexicos-population/

>Ramos opened the segment of his show America with Jorge Ramos by telling Coulter that her facts on the number of undocumented immigrants were wrong. In her book, she claimed there are 30 million. The consensus figure is about 11 million. Coulter was unfased.

>"You’re wrong," Coulter told Ramos. "The number we keep hearing is 11 million, 11 million, 11 million. That’s so weird. It’s been 11 million for a decade. But as I explain in the book, they are all using the Census figures. If the Census figures are wrong, then everybody’s numbers are wrong."

Also politifact spelt "unfazed" wrong

>he actually believes kikes are going to release the REAL numbers

Attached: 1534106969797.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Just because cremation is autistic doesn't mean you can't get rid of 22 million bodies. Multitudes more people die annually each year of non-rope related issues.

Yeah we are, only hope left is balkanization with states like Montana, ND, etc becoming the ethnostate.

It intrigues me that a 1st world country don't have this. I mean, wtf is wrong with americans? Did they really fall for that "black people can't afford it" bullshit? Hahahahaha, their government literally spit in their faces and they accept it.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Because the democrats tell people that if voter ID happens the evil republicans will shut down all DMVs in minority areas.

The government of Mexico claims that 75% of its able bodied adults are living and working in the US at all times.
When candidates run for president in Mexico, they spend more money on media ads in California, Arizona, Texas, and a couple of states in the US then they spend in the entire country of Mexico. Why? They will tell you it is because the majority of Mexican voters are living and working in the US.
In 2007, the US IRS reported that it knew where more than 16 million illegal aliens lived, because they were committing identity theft and filed tax returns using false SSN and other identifying information. That means in 2007, there were at least 16 million illegals then, plus all the illegals that were living in a cash only life, rather than working in a job that required a W-2. So a SAFE estimate for 2007 was at least 35 million illegals. Why that amount? We are always told that most illegals work "under the table", that is, cash only. So we need to double the number that are filing W-2s and add in a few million to make that true.

Then how do black people buy cigarettes, buy alcohol, get into clubs, enter federal buildings, and use airports?

not even that, if they can't afford $25 once every 5 years for an i.d. how can they even be expected to keep up with current events and be informed voter? Internet/television/newspapers are not free.

Just air drop all the niggers into china

holy shit this is surreal

Bong spelling

its a shame theyre so inferior to white people.

That's even worse than a spelling mistake. It's an "American" named Greenberg lol. You really cant make this shit up.

That's right Canada is racist all you liberals STAY IN MEXICO

This

>That commie flag
>The multi-tiered levels of irony

This is what trolling looks like

>Niggers can't walk
Kek

a lot of California DSA voters.

I agree with you, but learn to write faggot

I forgot to back it up... with the link
sfelections.sfgov.org/non-citizen-registration-and-voting

Make them uncomfortable enough and they will leave on their own.

Fuck.......

I’m not saying we should start blowing up synagogues and start attacking Jews. But we should probably start blowing up synagogues and start attacking Jews. There’s only one language these people understand. Keep in mind our countries are already lost. You have nothing to lose at this point.

Attached: E67330D7-EE48-443E-9E98-431685D65903.jpg (203x248, 21K)

Well thats it then gentlmen. You cant deport or exterminate 22 million people (by all means please try though).

The country is doomed. Survival is what comes next. My plan is to buy land to house seccessionists and expats, hopefully commie spic govt doesnt use emminent domain to seize it (hot led and IED's are the go to for that).

Maybe we will be able to gain independence, salvage something... I advise you all do the same and we can move to consolidate once shit hits the fan.

America only has 20 million whites

Actual numbers are rumored to be over 40 million illegals in this county right now. Nobody who lives in actual normal parts of the country, and not in ivory towers and super rich areas shielded from this ever believed the "only 10 millionish" number. Just go to a fucking Walmart. They're all over the place with their stair-step spiclets they shit out every 9 months. Short brown 100% beaners who don't speak a goddamn word of English.

Thank you. Your tip has been submitted.

whores gonna whore

>Mexican tourist buying smokes
>you got ID Pedro?
>produces Mexican voter ID
>mfw

I didnt beleive it was a contentiosu idea when i first heard it either
We have to register to go to a certain place to vote
we have to go to that place with our ID
i dont see what the problem is

>Iris Monarrez
Nothing of value was lost

SEND THEM THE FUCK HOME

>We should just count every African American citizen as a vote for the Democratic party
But that would mean they could only vote once.

>You cant deport or exterminate 22 million people
Not with that attitude you can't.

NOT TO MENTION THEIR FUCKING ""LEGAL"" CHILDREN

I got my voter id for free when I got my state id after moving here

Excellent digits for an excellent post.

And I'm sure none of them voted

True, that's very racist to limit their votes to just one.

It's probably more like 60 million. When you factor in the anchor babies, who shouldn't be citizens, it's closer to 100 mil.

yes you can, divide and conquer. shut down the border, kill anyone coming across it. airstrike cartel tunnels. sink smuggler boats. flat out deny 99% of visas from mexico and other south american countries. require people coming into the country to give weekly updates as to their general whereabouts, obtain warrants for those who stop doing so. cut down on federal granting of student loans, severely restrict grants and university funding, kick out all of the foreigners studying while the subsequent crash of meme degrees does the rest.

place checkpoints between states at first, pull over anyone who looks mexican. no proof of citizenship and you get deported immediately. yes, family too. pull the checkpoints in until you have them street by street, let the white people go through without questions so it's not actual infringement of liberties. once this is all said and done, remove the checkpoints.

you could easily drive out several million people within the first two years of this and have the problem almost completely gone within 6 to 8. you don't need to actively throw them out, just make it infeasible for them to stay.

>all these sincere replies
when sweetieposting is taken seriously its time to pull the plug. Hiro, kill us all.

Or we could simply require a RealID for any employment or housing with the onus being on the employer or lease under penalty of imprisonment. Within a week every beaner in the country would be unemployed and homeless with nowhere to go but back to beanland.

We need more ICE agents.