You can go anywhere BACK in time for 10 minutes. Where do you go?

You can go anywhere BACK in time for 10 minutes. Where do you go?

>Top of the North Tower, 9/11/2001

Attached: c05.jpg (750x709, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
archive.is/6PDyf
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV8TUlV3Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=9PeQc1ZVWCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yucatan 65mil years ago

gas chamber at Auschwitz

The submersion of Atlantis.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

just before Hitler decided to invade Russia

Hitler had no choice but to invade Russia, the better move would be to advise the Japanese not to attack PEARL Harbor and maybe keep America out of the war

abottabad, may 2nd 2011.
can I bring my RPG?

Attached: memed1108.jpg (1331x1380, 176K)

The late Roman Republic

Inside me less then plank time ago. This will be hell of explosion.

The surrender of Vercingetorix
or
The sack of Lindisfarne

10 minutes before God created the world to tell him he shouldn't do it or at least kill me immediately the moment i would be born.

Attached: 1537892983233.jpg (821x869, 91K)

I would kill Moses and force the sea to close in.

Why? It was either that or being invaded by Stalin with pretty much the same result for the world. Well, maybe worse for western europe and no american bases there. To give some info about Stalingrad and generic what-is-going-to-happen?

This.

When Eve gave the apple to Adam.

Kill Jesus beforehand so that Christianity is never born.

>The original meaning of the Adam and Eve story
sites.google.com/site/livingwithoutmoney/Home/the-seven-headed-dragon
archive.is/6PDyf

>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs

Doesn’t know he would have to kill the senate and emperor because Rome created Christianity because it was spiraling into shit and tried to rally the people together.

Look at this man and laugh

To the site of the impact that killed off the dinosaurs, 10 minutes and 3 seconds before the impact.

Doesn’t know that intelligent saurids killed each other off with nukes

You would most likely already die from either the shockwaves in the atmosphere or the heat of the surface of the asteroid.

>he believes in baseless conspiracy theories
>he doesnt know how to greentext
faggot

Attached: 1505717269521.gif (125x125, 2.09M)

Hitler's bunker. Grab him and take him back with me.

10 min before nixon decides to aid israel in the yom kippur war

into the car with JFK so I could take the bullet

Sadly Hitler would not have much power today

To witness the arrival of Jesus

In the room the exact moment Marx was born

Lol christcuck is mad because Romans made propaganda and he’s still falling for it

"11 km/s
The minimum impact velocity on Earth is 11 km/s. Typical impact velocities are 17 km/s for asteroids and 51 km/s for comets. The maximum Earth impact velocity for objects orbiting the sun is 72 km/s."
"The atmosphere has a mass of about 5.15×1018 kg,[3] three quarters of which is within about 11 km"

No, I think 3 seconds would we fine. It wouldn't even be inside the atmosphere by the time I got out.

Give nuke plans to Hitler

Wherever your mother was when you were conceived. I would have my way with her and maybe OP wouldn't be such a faggot.

Iceland 1627, when the eternal turk raided them. Haha, can you imagine?

This is the only correct answer.

Richat Structure in Mauritania (then Atlantis). 11599 years ago.

Attached: Richat-Structure-Mauritania.jpg (900x484, 164K)

My local grocery store to last Wednesday to buy a Powerball ticket.

This is a pretty woke answer desu, go back in time and pick winning numbers

I'd go kill Carl Marx.

Ottoman invasion of europe in 1352 when they took over the fortress of Çimpe. Try to poison the fuck out of them or something.

You guys do that, I’m going after little Muhammad. First I would fuck him and his mom for a month straight. Then I would slit his throat and impregnate all his sisters

Gates of Hercules is over 1700km away, and Plato stated that Atlantis was just beyond it. This is a perfectly symmetrical volcano that never became a volcano. Been looking into this spot the last few days but it's probably not Atlantis. Need more evidence. It's probably in Antarctica which is why there's been so much buzz down there lately.

Attached: Y7DmWjb.jpg (700x887, 78K)

Paint self silver go back in time to when I was 3 then tell self to study hard, ignore parents, and request healthy food.

Hitler needed Russian oil you dumbass.

why the fuck would i want to go back 10 minutes?

>to 1998 when people were dressed shitty but knew how to party and drink alcohol
>would send young Elon Musk tens of emails for shit and giggles to later join Tesla and also start that Hyperloop, Boring company, Mars bullshit which will ultimately destroy his reputation and he will later become one of the most known crash&burn capitalist snakeoil salesman
>through a bunch of proxy people amass untold riches through sports betting and lottery tickets to become another George Soros but 85% libertarian/conservative 15% pro social so the leftist can't say I'm a bad guy
>invite Koch brothers to my mansion for a party and then violently rape them in my private room because they're useless stupid faggots for not using the money they have the right way

Attached: Biff.jpg (465x354, 27K)

The fact that it's a natural formation is another reason it could be Atlantis. It's much easier to modify an existing terrain than terraform Atlantis, as described, from scratch. The site should be excavated.

Have you seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV8TUlV3Ds

Either:
1) Jesus' Sermon on the Mount
or
2) Day before the Siege of Alexandria to visit the library

you have nuke plans ?

shit
id just fart on it

>Implying justified

Back to kill the first member of the entire Jewish bloodline

Attached: 1500077485.jpg (789x263, 30K)

Go back to the very first humans and kill them.

that's so edgy. I'll never be as rad as you.

to warn myself to not post in this slide thread

*immediately eaten by dinosaurs*

Never existed so can't go

Jamestown 1619. I would tell Dutch traders to turn the damn slave ships around and let everyone know that their great great great great grand daughters would fuck niggers if they allow slavery in the US.

Would go back to watch Marseilles shoot down 7 planes in 10 min

I bet you would be freaked out to see aliens planting humans.

When I lost my virginity. This time i'd work her bean.
Huh...Although if it's current me it'd be pedophilia...Damnit!

i would travel back into year 1995 and live the winning moments of swe-fin finales last minutes again.

youtube.com/watch?v=9PeQc1ZVWCQ

(1:27:00)-

I'm not convinced you'd see them with your eyes though.

well, you would be lice free when you come back

If Hitler reappeared today half of world would follow him.

few hours before lottery results to purchase the winning combination

Attached: 220px-Nobel_Prize.png (220x216, 78K)

The time the first creature moved to land. Then I step on it. Kill amphibians, remove all frogs.

Attached: 1510822020365.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

alot of these answers would only result in a time paradox...
>go back in time
>change something
>now that something dosnt happen
>no reason to go back / time machine isnt invented
>neverhappened.mp3

2 minutes before my dad and my mom made me

I'd wear a wizard hat and interrupt them and say I have a really cool magic trick to show, then I'd disappear

Gothenburg.

>go back in time for 10 minutes
>fuck him and his mom for a month straight
you're not very bright, are you faggot?

>for a month straight
Doing something for a month straight within the alloted 10 minutes is a damn good use of time, faggot

Attached: 1530642361808.jpg (398x400, 54K)

I guarantee you cant accomplish a fraction of that within 10 minutes

If I can somehow go back in my own timeline, which would probably create some very fucked up paradox rendering it impossible, or at the very least implausible, I'd go back to when the lottery was high and use the winning numbers for that week. Then I'd leave this piece of shit and travel the world.

In space 1,000,000 miles away from Earth (in a space suit, duh) 7 minutes before Theia impacts Earth.

You'd have to take BBC meme photos with you to convince them.

>jesus sees you, realizes youre out of place and has God evaporate you
>go to library in alexandria
>bunch of rolled up papirus
>open one
>shitty fucking map of the medditeranian
>open another
>some bs story about snake people or some shit that dont exist anymore
>open a third, 1+1=2
>turns out the "great library" was a bunch of shit that doesnt mean anything in modern times

Killing Muhammad is the correct answer.

This, you're really only creating an alternate timeline

Join Washington crossing the Delaware make convo with the fellas in the boat for 9 and a half minutes before swiftly capsizing it so the American revolutionary leader likely dies of pneumonia thus halting the degeneration of the west and ensuring that a theocratic monarchy reigns over the entirety of North America and making Britain so powerful we don't need to cuck for Rothschilds and other members of the synagogue of Satan.

is going forward allowed too?

Attached: china.png (1920x1200, 3.8M)

Trump tower, nov 8th 2016

No

Nine months before you were born to shag your mum

>implies Brits didn't really want to cuck for Jews all along

Attached: 1525152152186.png (411x293, 18K)

John G. Trump offices 1943

winter 2008 no specific date. i then go across the web and warn every one about the violence that will happen that in some cases wont be MSM news worthy and in others will . this includes warning people that will become homeless years later that forested areas will be burned down by government agents as their numbers increase and that even fresh water supplies in national parks will be contaminated. that cars they find perma parked were the last known location of homeless people and that being in them isnt safer than any where else. what happened to asians in 4 states in america like michigan or south carolina or alabama and california (its actually 6 states but those 4 are the big ones). some of this is like 8 years in advance but i would have it screen capped and make /x/ go crazy because i would be listing years these things would happen and nobody would ever post shit about that stupid i pet goat video ever again

You guys are boring. I’d go to five minutes before the lines met at the battle of tours 732

Go to sleep alex jones. Youve been up all night

This. There’s a lot of moments that would be cool, but I’d love to go to the moment Octavian was pronounced Augustus and Princeps

Was there, the shutter alone would had you shitting your pants.

My bedroom on Nov 8, 2016 so I can shitpost on one of the best days in Jow Forums history again

Attached: F325860C-3059-4E5C-AE4F-B0F72A6D1711.jpg (430x429, 45K)

>Was there, the shutter alone would had you shitting your pants.
What fucking dialect is this? This perpetuates the memes

Checked

They needed oil. The only way to get it was to invade other islands but knew the US would attack if they did so. Pearl Harbor was planned to prevent the US from being able to attack Japan's territory. America shouldn't have pledged to defend Asian islands.

Sunday, 28 June 1914, 10:45 am, Sarajevo.

March 18, 2015. To warn my Uncle of the brain aneurism that is going to kill him the next morning at 8 am. I lost my hunting buddy that day and it still sucks.