DNA Results

Swedes explain yourselves, why are you in my DNA?

Attached: DNA.png (1170x568, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MEATBALLED

Rurik's conquests you fucking retard, Kievan Rus

swedes raped like crazy in the 1600s. they attacked russia, poland and many more I'm sure. at that point our faggy neighbours were absolute madmen

I'm aware, it's just a matter of that being 1200 years ago. The percentage i have would basically be a full Scandinavian great grandparent

Vikings were fucking everywhere dude, from the british isles and atlantic european coast, to the mediterranean coastline, even reaching greece (look up Varanganian Guard), even reaching innermost Russia and of course North America

Rurik wasn't just one guy, a whole group of them settled there, so the DNA persists for a long time even to today

Nigger.

Post your 25% Yakut DNA xia

Mongols is master race.
Biggest empire of all time.

Glory to the HORDE!

They also allied with ottoman, so many not much has changed

They were still few in number though, the Slavic population was much larger than Viking invaders so if anything it would have been all but extinct by this point. Maybe less than 1% realistically, OP probably had a Scandinavian great grand parent

Swedish 1800s pervert with a slav fetish fucked your mom

Second biggest en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires

Empire of dust now, all that's left of them is a horde of brain dead Russia. Rape babies and a couple tents on a steppe

Brother khokhol. Why do you lick white ass.
Just be proud Asian like me.

Bullshit gay and crypto england propaganda.

Europeans mixed all throughout history. Look at norways haplogroups, 25% of which are Slavic R1a. This indicates Slavic men DNA passed into the Norwegian gene pool. A lot of this mixure happened through rape and a lot didn't. As long as it's Europeans you're good to go.

Attached: 660px-Percentage_of_major_Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_Europe.png (660x604, 239K)

Where do you guys (Denmark,
Sweden, Norway) recognize your split into separate peoples?

Swedes and geats primarily went along the eastern trade routes, as opposed to the danes and norsemen who went along the west. The end goal was usually trading in Byzantium. There's also Visby on Gotland which was a major trade hub way back when.

These results persisting for a very long time shouldn't be a surprise either, as Nordic people in general prefer people who look Nordic. That's why the Nordic region has managed to preserve very recessive traits such as no eye pigmentation for such a long time despite having had trade with southern Europe as far back as during the Minoans time.

viking rape. Be proud, you got the good swede genes. All the pussies stayed home.

It is odd that Norway has such a high R1a prevalence compared to Sweden and Denmark.

>R1a is necessarily Slavic
You guys don't understand haplogroups for shit

R1a is Aryan and Kurgan Haplogroup you Mongoloid. It came to Scandinavia during the Corded Ware and has none of the Mongoloid admixture or separate lineages associated with modern Slavs.

Stop writing dumb shit when you clearly just found a map and thought it looked cool.

Attached: Ancestral DNA Components in Modern Uralic Speaking Populations.png (751x872, 88K)

>viking rape. Be proud, you got the good swede genes. All the pussies stayed home.
And yet the descendants of the pussies beat the shit out of the descendants of the badasses?

Pic also answers OP:s question

Attached: DNWHRHJ.png (1200x900, 81K)

56% and me hohol edition.

Do they not teach history in your fucking country you absolute fucking mongoloid.

only with pussy weapons like cannons.

But you lost the great northern war and your empire as well

Mäletagem Narvat, Sõbrad.

People say the Irish are niggers yet they are a time capsule for R1b. Like, more than everyone. So then R1b can be shit?