SWEDEN RULES THAT THE 'DISTRACTED BOYFRIEND' MEME IS SEXIST

thelocal.se/20180925/distracted-boyfriend-meme-is-sexist-rules-swedens-advertising-ombudsman

>Sweden's advertising watchdog RO has now ruled that the use of the meme was "gender-discriminatory", both due to presenting women as "interchangeable" and "sex objects" and presenting "a stereotypical picture of men seeing women as interchangeable"

>It portrays women as interchangeable objects, and that only their appearance is interesting," wrote the ombudsman, which was unanimous in its decision. It added that there was no link between the services provided by Bahnhof and the objectified image of the women.

>"According to the committee, the objectification is reinforced by the fact that women are designated as workplace representatives while the man, as the recipient of the advertisement, is being produced as an individual," the judgment said.

>Some of the reviewers involved in the decision also said that the advert presented "degrading" stereotypical views of both women and men. "It gives the impression that men might change female partners in the same way they change jobs. One notifier pointed out that Bahnhof may put off female applicants with the advertisement," the judgment stated.

>Sweden's AdvertisingOmbudsman has guidelines stating that advertisements should not depict women or men as "mere sex objects" or in other ways which are "degrading and clearly sexist". However, the body only has the ability to make judgments on adverts, not to impose sanctions.

>Because of this restriction, Stockholm's city councilvoted last yeartoremove any advertising billboards deemed sexist or degrading from public spaces in the capital.

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-005644.jpg (669x842, 55K)

and racist!

Attached: 1537089736517.jpg (2048x1658, 371K)

oh.

My dick rules that Sweden is a cucked shithole.

Oh shit. What the hell Sweden.

>a stereotypical picture of men seeing women as interchangeable
clearly they're not interchangeable or there'd be no point going to the bother of changing

women are probably just buttblasted they know there are upgrades out there

Sweden is gay hehe

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

they're right.
it is unfair

Did RO just assume their gender in that pic?
>Implying the person on the left cis binary

hmmm, this really made me think

Attached: 1536958329468.jpg (194x244, 9K)

And just when people thought that Sweden couldn't get any more cucked they do something like this and totally redeem themselves.

what a qt

Men aren't allowed to have choices in dating.

>Watchdog

It's fucking nothing. Might as well tell me the ADL found dirt to be offensive to jews because it reminds them of ashes.

Requesting version of the pic with a 2D waifu on the left.

Just think about the niggas who waste their time on this shit

It was such a solid meme too tb￶h

i like how they used the word "rules" like they are some emperors who make the rules of the world.

Well, it's over guys. Sweden has spoken so no more using that illegal meme.

Attached: 1519064846362.png (708x738, 323K)

girl is Tzuyu from Twice i think

Bahnhof is a pretty based company and they have one of the coolest data centers right in central Stockholm. If you're working with data centers or in the ISP business you should send them your resume for that position.

Attached: bahnhof-data-center-isp-in-former-nuclear-bunker-from-cold-war-stockholm-sweden-6.jpg (800x586, 109K)

actually is sexist against males showing them as unable to be loyal and control their gaze.

liar that's in mt. rushmore

Looking real Bond villain lair.

Based and redpilled.

H...hey g...guys...let's ban memes in the countries where rape gangs terrorize little girls on an industrial scale!

G...good idea...huh?

Attached: MopDog.jpg (880x795, 127K)

What now?!?

Attached: 1537449738234.jpg (640x640, 57K)

>women shouldn't be interchangeable
>yes goy promote more hookup culture and have sex with all of the women and men

based

Not based

they are paid to do it... it is easier to complaing about shit than working any other job

I bet the “distracted girlfriend” meme is empowering and feminist instead of sexist.

I think so too as best I can tell. Even Cuckmerica isn't THAT bad yet.

Thats a level from payday 2

Now EU compliant

Swedens is an expert on sexism
there biggest import is sexist animals

Yuropeons in general are a threat to our memes.

Attached: 1536768002162.png (789x789, 62K)

>Sweden rules
Two words that should never be found together in any reasonable sentence.

Attached: Abba-dressed-for-debauchery.jpg (460x462, 41K)

>all white
racist

Did you just assume their skin color?

That's talmud tier.

>cant impose sanctions
its literally nothing

what is a "sweden" i heard people talking about?

>you're not allowed to see other women once you start dating a woman!

Hahaha the state of female politicians

Everyone should read "Assemblywomen" by Aristophanes. Written in 400BC it accurately describes your basic female politician from then to now to a T.

Attached: Assemblywomen - Aristophanes.jpg (453x640, 111K)

>advertising watchdog
what is that and what authority do they have?

that's the most racist image I've ever seen. even I am offended.

Attached: 1465104919305.gif (320x243, 1.36M)

>Reading too much into a fucking meme
The very definition of having nothing better to do.
And people are paid for doing this shit.

Attached: I don't know how I'm still alive.jpg (640x1184, 70K)

No?
It was one non-government institution who told the company that it was sexist. They hold no power at all.

Both sexist and racist, along with all the other -sts, -isms, and phobias they use, are nothing more than Jewish/Marxist/anti-white/progressive buzzwords and tools of oppression. They are not valid words or concepts.

Exactly, it was modelled after this place

>-sts
-ists*

My teacher actually yelled at my friend and I for using this meme in a presentation a year ago
The absolute state of memes

Attached: 0817AE97-F99D-4B17-986C-E29FDF6A1273.jpg (2048x574, 102K)

Isn't that the whole point of the meme though, to lampoon shallow behaviour? Isn't the meme therefore condemning the very behaviour these people seem as sexist? And so the meme is anti-sexist?

Sweden is Hell

t. UK

t. Hueland

Attached: 1537794204833.jpg (754x518, 110K)

Quads for truth.

>implying glorious Brasil isn't better than half of europe right now

damn that's a spicy meme

and that's a bad thing, they should a government institution.

why does sweden think anyone gives a shit what they think?

Attached: 1364063346995.jpg (520x390, 59K)

>According to the committee

are they assuming that there is a heteronormative relationship in that picture?

that's racist.

Feminists can buy their own drinks.

Attached: ohnothatsucks.jpg (653x477, 191K)

>Not having them pay for your drinks instead
Try it, works almost all the time. They're simply so flabbergasted it's the other way around this time.

Attached: 1537894418972.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

I've always found it amusing that the girl he's distracted by looks almost exactly like the girl he's already with.

If you gonna pick a girl at a bar you might as well get a hooker

Had a hooker once, was disappointing as fuck. I can't get my mind around paying for sex. I want girls to want me so I can reject them. Bitches didn't want my at my 18, why would I want them at their 30.

>I can't get my mind around paying for sex
Its rather cheap in europe so why not? 50 Euro for a suck and fuck with sventlana beats wasting money and time picking up a bar slut

they didn't care about it until Jow Forums got its jewish hands all over it
why is sweden so antisemitic? sounds like they need some cultural enrichment

IDK, I think Jow Forums brainwashed me into wanting a virtuous wifey and a farm

Attached: LinedRigidHuemul-max-1mb.gif (338x250, 805K)

Never gonna happen the truth is that first society needs to collapse under its own bullshit (at least another decade) and then you have to "man up" to some broken goods for the greater good of your kin.

before Jow Forums

Attached: old man and dog.jpg (1280x1061, 192K)

you can tell koreans apart from one another? other than hair color every kpop idol looks exactly the same as another

Attached: 1508183801327.png (600x600, 79K)

after pol

Attached: 1518583790123.jpg (1500x1147, 252K)

Attached: 1518706513377.jpg (1242x1312, 356K)

Tzuyu is a qt with and without makeup

Attached: tzuyu VS tay.jpg (942x589, 146K)

Attached: 1530572596555.jpg (1024x896, 203K)

Is there going to be some point in time in which the euros stop cucking themselves? Or is this just your new existence? Can't wait to see what you'll get up to next but make it fast. Internet will slowly disappear from you as article 13 eats more and more. Enjoy 2019

Attached: 1537477531549.gif (500x455, 496K)

nigger what timeline are we in

Attached: 1536772680506.jpg (720x375, 23K)

Attached: 1532633574430.jpg (800x1342, 205K)

It is, which is why it's so beloved by devotees of Pepe.

Attached: 1537806557914.jpg (597x1000, 88K)

I don't know about Koreans but with Jap idols it's the kind of thing that gets easier with watching them just a little.

A doomed one.

Attached: morrownaz.png (720x715, 343K)

Dare to dream, user

Attached: HD.jpg (1600x930, 262K)

Sweden is a faggit

Friendly reminder, these "ombudsman" are paid handsomely for this "work", and that there are many people living on the streets.

Why is the face of the girl in red always in different versions of censored? I swear you could see her face clearly in the original.

See the second panel in , it looks the same, probably just supposed to be out of focus.

Attached: Nazord.gif (500x281, 863K)

Me in the middle

Attached: 1535337444790.jpg (300x300, 28K)

You mean he looks like THAT?

based

I don't see what you're getting at.

Attached: fucking nooobs.jpg (460x460, 39K)