Do the Japanese know that they stand no chance against China?

Do the Japanese know that they stand no chance against China?

Attached: war.png (1280x720, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2165260/china-japan-and-south-korea-aim-speed-talks-free-trade
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2163879/shinzo-abe-and-xi-jinping-pledge-japan-and-china-will-deepen
sankei.com/world/news/180925/wor1809250037-n1.html
scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/article/2121474/us-japan-india-australia-quad-first-step-asian-nato
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would be interesting.... China is still made about the Japanese occupation...

Nips could turn chinks into a nation of comfort girls again in no time if they wanted. fuck the chinks

yes, nips are fucked up.

Most Japanese people are pretty ignorant when it comes to their foreign affairs. They’re knee deep in the the degenerate kawaii culture cuckery that they lost sight of what’s important.

any kind of war in the overpopulated asia is fresh air for real humans

I'm sure they're aware, but they're too proud of themselves to just let some fucking soulless chinks boss them around. Some of you s o y cucks should learn from them.

china should just nuke japan and be done with it. japs are a menace to the peace and stability of east-asia

They do with America backing them up, though. There are positives to being a vassal state.

>Do the Japanese know that they stand no chance against China?
Do you?

Attached: 8244CEC6-2EB0-40F8-A13E-6FC9AC42AF4D.jpg (1024x576, 176K)

memeflags aren't a proxy, chang, and your gov't is very unhappy about you posting here

>everyone invades china
>china's the souless one

where does this meme come from?

>muh shill

it's true. japs can't help themselves, they have to chimp out on their neighbors every century.

>real humans

being an asshole doesn't make you a "real" human, it makes you a subhuman savage

More like they gonna form an asia coalition soon
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2165260/china-japan-and-south-korea-aim-speed-talks-free-trade

>Han a good boy he dindu nuffin, tibet wuz askin for it n shieet

Attached: 1466108443619.jpg (501x585, 105K)

heh, stay mad insectoid

China is the undisputed leader of Asia. Other nations are simply too small (Japan, Korea, Mongolia) or are subhuman inbred retards (India).

China's history is constant stream of humiliation. Also Trump is buddies with Abe, the age of China is going to be over soon.. yet again.

Anyone got the pic?

CHING CHING CHONG CHING ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA. Fuck off chink

>Trump
>Buddies with Abe
Trump is literally cause abe to side with chink even more.
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2163879/shinzo-abe-and-xi-jinping-pledge-japan-and-china-will-deepen

Attached: 1534431210272.png (500x429, 97K)

Shred their post war cuckstitution and let them re arm, they'll be balls deep in china in no time.

>meme flag being jewish again
Every fucking time

>implying koreans won't celebrate

room temperature IQ detected

japs are subhuman savages hiding behind a veneer of stability

*veneer of civility

projection: the post

japs are the dindus of asia. after all, isn't that why you like them? to (((contain))) china?

Shut the fuck up weeb, China is stronger than Japan, there's no comparison, keep fapping to those animes.

It is predicted that Japan will remain the leading power In East Asia in the next 30years at least. Google it, there is a bunch of articles on that.

China is also in panic mode because Trump changed the rules and their old plans for the future suddenly became unachivable. See how also have have to seek closer ties with their neighbors

Japan is America, America is its allies.

You are incapable of looking at it objectively because you're Chinese. We are telling you from an outside perspective that Japan and Korea are better, culturally, in every way. Just as there is a hierarchy of peoples in Europe, there is in Asia as well. China is more backwards, superstitious and consists generally rude and unempathetic people. I've had many friends who were Chinese and family also (hapa relatives), but I'm speaking objectively.

Abe also fear trump will put that tariffs on their too, that's why they agreed to push FTA recently. Nips are also agreed to cooperate with chink megaproject "One Belt and One Road" which is rare sight to behold because they didn't usually agree on something like this
sankei.com/world/news/180925/wor1809250037-n1.html

>china has bigger population
>china is bigger on map
>china must be stronger than its historically much-stronger neighbor

Attached: 1524072809614.png (625x773, 111K)

>muh anime

stop. you know jack all about asia

stronger in numbers only. one glorious samurai is worth 20 chinese dogs

>historically much-stronger neighbor

russia?

Fucking KEK

Post-reformation Japan you dumb chink faggot, but it kills you inside to recognize their superiority to you

>glorious samurai

what is it about china that brings out the subhuman instinct in people to rape and pillage?

>superiority

in what? being assholes? that doesn't make them superior, it just makes them assholes. and sociopathic

japan and america

teaches a lesson that the weak should fear the strong

Nanking was actually an attempt for Japanese to teach Chinese about empathy. Started as a joke about killing some kids but when their mothers just walked away they got angry and went a little crazy. Every time they'd kill someone, his neighbor would take his wallet, turn to the Japanese soldiers and yell "CHINA GROW BIG" before scurrying away to his hovel. All in all, not a single chinese shed a tear for his fellows

I know a lot about Asia and it's history. China fucked up when they didn't modernize as Japan did in the 1860s. We don't think China needs containing, China has historically never conquered many of it's neighbours, besides Tibet, Korea, Mongolia and northern Vietnam. China will always have too many problems within it.

I doubt it

this lol

Attached: guangzhou-dognapping.gif (300x166, 1007K)

checked
>Quad alliance is specifically made to counter china

scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/article/2121474/us-japan-india-australia-quad-first-step-asian-nato

Attached: 1533288060909.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Top Kek

>the doggo = an american soldier in east asia.

the strong should protect the weak. that is true civilization you nigger ape

Japan without the USA would stand a good chance. Japan having no military is an old meme. All their training, gear, equipment, tech, ships, aircraft, etc are all the same thing the USA uses.

I think they would do fine or make it such a costly victory for China its complexly pyrrhic.

when the US lets their Nip dog off the leash the Chinese will be sorry they ever killed a single good doggo

The Chink fears the Samurai

how about china nuke toyko to teach it empathy?

Take off your meme flag buddy. We like real flags here.

Attached: taiwan.png (256x256, 4K)

japan without the usa would develop nukes and bombers over night.

>china fears niggers

no

Japan always was and will always be superior

The Japanese cared for eachother after getting nuked though. If you guys accidentally chernobyl'd anything outside of 5-10 major cities the government wouldn't even notice for months

Fuck off chink, your ass got fucking raped by a nation not even HALF your fucking size.

>calling that massive tumor in your skull "important" and then ignoring all the actual useful organs

nice try toothpaste nigger

>be east-asia
>go through long stretches of peace and prosperity
>have to deal with island chinks invading every now and then getting high off their own koolaid screaming "banzai"

japs are niggers

Then 99% of asia is fucking worthless you chink shill.

>The Japanese cared for eachother

give me one reason why i should give a fuck

and you're slaves of israel that's 1/10th your size. truly pathetic

Also this. Pretty sure Abe said he isnt fully opposed to having a few nukes.

oh, a kike slave trying to lecture people on worth. go die from heart disease

For any Chinaman shills out there:
我支持台湾成为一个独立的国家
>Abe said he isnt fully opposed to having a few nukes
I think we should give him one. I'm sure they could make mighty fine nukes.

>be invaded by mongols
>completely submit and spend next century groveling like pussies
>gain independence
>do absolutely fucking nothing and reject any proposal of exploration or new concept of thought in any sphere whatsoever
>get conquered by Manchu
>become completely subservient bugmen to the Qing, can't even change your stupid faggot haircut under penalty of death (qing are laughing their asses off)
>get invaded by dwarf neighbors, lose embarrassingly bad
>get fed up, sperg out on some foreigners
>get asses kicked ludicrously hard by collection of world powers coming together to kill bugmen and chew bubblegum
>get fed up again, try civil war
>dwarf neighbors invade again, kick asses even harder than thought possible
>america saves us
>get fed up, resume civil war
>fail hard at finishing the war, let a massive contingency of enemies escape and create new country
>change all your history books to say that china has never lost a war in the history of the world and that mongolia, tibet, taiwan, and vietnam have always been rightful chinese clay

you obviously arent aware of their gundam research saudi.

???
Nips are far more ethnically homogeneous than literal mongrel 7 kingdoms shit hill

This one?

Attached: china fails at war.png (757x1411, 189K)

I'm leaving out so much too, like both opium wars, all other european possessions, etc

moro knows, and speaks the truth, japs are soft now.

>finally recover from all the asshole neighbors
>labeled a (((threat)))

fify

yeah, you're subhuman assholes. and?

>everyone is ganging up on me and we can't do anything
So your country is either incredibly weak or incredibly incompetent. Take your pick chang

Okay...

Attached: 1535937067506.png (901x461, 138K)

Japan has a stronger airforce and navy than China. And that's with their constitution handicapping them.

this too, not to mention majority of PLA is either completely unequipped or still using 50s era SKS as STANDARD ISSUE

we're too civil. that's the problem. true civilization died with the ming, now the world is overrun with subhumans like you larping as (((superior))) all being dogs of israel and appeasing 3rd worlders. you truly a lost cause

>implying i give a shit about mao

communism was a mistake. i'll give you that

somebody's getting a free bus ride for this post

>China actually manages to get close enough to invade
>god sends another typhoon

Attached: 1537829409831.jpg (818x1200, 384K)

>true civilization died with the ming
Finally, something I can agree with.

>mongol pekkas of old crush china easily
>manchu savages conquer china easily
>teaniggers get subhumans addicted to opium
>japanese midgets humilate china easily and would have conquered the whole place if not for the mutts
>thousands of years of culture demolished by commies
why is chink history such endless line of failures again?

true china's dead. that doesn't change the fact that japs are niggers

>implying you're not failures

You're all basedniggers, but they're still more civilized than you. Even actual niggers have empathy, you're fucking insects

What are the chances of an Imperial restoration in our lifetime? srs question. I think it's your only hope.

>unironically fearing single-digit iq soulless insects

you wouldn't know what civilized is if it was thrown in your face

in our lifetime? zero chance. the official job of the PLA is to protect the communist party, not china. also doesn't make a difference since china would still be demonized for (((muh dictatorship))). anyway, who cares. the world's shit

Are you dumb? Historically, it was always Japan that mauled and raped China, not the other way around.

Attached: 1528720201733.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

Attached: 1524822347854.webm (480x480, 2.08M)

fine here's my recent eu4 game as peace offering

Attached: Ming 2.jpg (1680x1050, 552K)

Go ahead and try, chink. The rest of the world would make chop suey out of China.

Attached: 1527948177808.png (800x1672, 209K)

what in the jumping jack fuck am I looking at

>appeasing 3rd worlders. you truly a lost cause
You could be right that we are too merciful, but guess who gets the new theory of mercilessness tested on first, that's right, it's you chang. Careful what you wish for.