"Shall not be infringed."

"Shall not be infringed."

What about convicted felons? Domestic abusers? The mentally Ill? Immigrants/illegal aliens? Drug addicts? Etc.

The federal government can and does infringe upon peoples 2nd amendment "right" by the millions, and they never give those rights back. A right is something completely inalienable with absolutely no exceptions. If it can be taken away, then it is a privalige.

Attached: 1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=2,version=1531916035.jpg (650x650, 43K)

let them have whatever they want, if they come after me then they have forfeited their right to live, if they kill me than i deserve it.

There is literally a sticky telling you not to make these threads on Jow Forums. What is so hard to comprehend here?

Perpetual punishment is cruel and unusual.

SHALL NOT

1) US Citizen Rights are gor US Citizens.

2) As for those with criminal pasts...if you did your time, you did your time.

3) Mentally ill must eventually be proven to be "cured" or in check and have tests twice a year.

I believe in rights restoration for felons that have served their sentence and demonstrated that they have addressed the thinking and behavior that caused them to fuck up. So maybe not day 1 out of the slammer, but a clear process with check ins and progress reports. If the sentence for a crime is 10 years and you do your 10 years and show that you've cleaned up when you get out, then there is no reason for punishment beyond that prescribed and served for the crime.

Mentally ill (to the degree of being a threat to themselves or others), domestic abusers and drug addicts should be barred from weapons, but with some form of judicial setting in which they can make a case to defend their rights.

As for illegals, they are human beings and have self defense rights, but they are violating the law with how they got here and can't legally purchase a firearm, so I guess if Paco is worried about it he can buy a street gun and accept the added legal risks.

What about love?

The 2nd ammendment is NOT a privilege. Just because other country's are not allowing their citizens to own a gun doesn't make it right. If murder is allowed would it be, by definition, right or moral?
It IS a right to own and bear arms. My life and my family's life comes first above all else. So how would I defend them against a gun? With a gun. Call me a coward, that's ok. I call it common sense that I wont take fist to a gun fight.
What states and certain cities are doing isn't just wrong, its inhumane. Allowing citizens to be raped and violently murdered because they took the RIGHT away from them.
A few years back, a known liberal who was very much anti gun had his home broken into and his wife and daughter were raped and murdered in front of this man, and why? He refused to protect his family and now they are dead and he has to live with that for the rest of his life.
If all guns are gone criminals still have them. In prison, drugs are banned but yet inmates are still making a comfortable living selling them, but how? Banning something doesn't make it go away. Look at London for example: They surpassed New York in murders for the better half of the year. They make it to where you can't have knives gardening tools and yet, people are still stabbed to death. And what about victims shot to death? If you do enough research you'll find the criminal had the weapon illegally after they were banned

A. You're a faggot
B. Border jumpers aren't citizens

I agree with this man 100%
OP, you sir, are an aids infested nigger faggot

Attached: nigger-faggot.jpg (600x581, 133K)

Ae with other rights, bone were meant to be unquantifibly unlimited. If you use 2a rights for harm, you lose them. Complicated I know.

>Mentally ill must eventually be proven to be "cured" or in check and have tests twice a year.

A psychiatrist deems you mentally ill because you like firearms, which is just an indicator of suppressed violent tendencies that is bound manifest in an outburst of homicidal. You will be barred from owning firearms indefinitely until you no longer desire to own one, proving your mental stability.

Attached: 1522542397251.png (275x255, 157K)

You don't have to be a murderer or armed robber to get your rights taken. My dad is permanently barred from owning guns cause he got pulled over with some weed in his glove box 15 years ago and a cop found it. Felony conviction for life.

Well to be fair we used to just kill those kinds back then.

>WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT WEAPONS LAWS ON THE WEAPONS BOARD?!

Attached: 1536492154097.jpg (938x974, 85K)

>A right is something completely inalienable with absolutely no exceptions.
So you have the right to a Glock even when standing on the trapdoor of the gallows with the hood over your head?
>t. 13 year old libertarian

>Felony conviction for life.
Fuckin' jury of his peers, man.

Fuck off faggot

So? He's a fucking pot smoking faggot. Druggies like him need to be round up and shot.

>rights apply to illegals
Lol

Fuck off (((statist)))

Attached: 1537066476309.png (900x531, 243K)

>privalige

Um, sorry sweaty, if you can't even spell then you aren't qualified to talk about these things.

Pwned.

Exactly what I mean. Gun ownership is a privalige, not a "right".

The Constitution makes a distinction between people and citizens. The 2nd explicitly states it is a right of the people, not a right of citizens.

Yeah, thats why I said do harm, stuff like that is way overblown. Should be misdemanor or juat legal.

Handpicked jury

Any white man can own a gun

>A right is something completely inalienable with absolutely no exceptions. If it can be taken away, then it is a privalige.
>actually being this stupid
You clearly don't even know what rights are, or where the idea comes from in the western world. By your logic there literally is no such thing as a right.

Did no one ask you to smoke with them in high school and now you hate druggies because you're depressed that you weren't popular?

Autistic Screech of Shall Not
but really:

Immigrants: Not citizens, never took an oath to the constitution and thus don't get the same protections regardless of the right being natural. The right exists but not protected form infringement by the people(the government). Fuck any activist court who said otherwise.
The other 3 fall into the same response:
if these people are not capable of firearms ownership why are they among the public and/or retain their citizenship?
If a felon or the mentally ill are not capable of making the distinction of lawful use of bearing arms and not why are they able to roam freely?
Domestic abusers deserve a beating to death.

Attached: 1422811785663.jpg (687x480, 55K)

>dbl bigmac with extra sauce.

Attached: 1537578822430.jpg (960x540, 32K)

>obviously on-topic thread gets moved from another board to Jow Forums because mods are faggots who can't accept the views of all but a handful of people who post on their board which are always presented in an on-topic manner
>never gets more than 5 new posts after being moved before dying

Mods need to fuck off. This is making Jow Forums go to shit among many other boards

this proves nothing but degeneracy that jews are pushing is beyond unimaginable

parasites of the world

This isn't Jow Forums.