Why does God in Old Testament only care about the Jews and not the whole world (except some tribes born from...

Why does God in Old Testament only care about the Jews and not the whole world (except some tribes born from Hebrew/Gentile marriages)? Why would God create all humans and then only choose one group that he gives glory and salvation for? I feel but insulted when i read the OT.

Attached: moses-ten-commandments.jpg (348x430, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/#!po=25.7813
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monotheism#Origins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it is made up like the rest of the bible.

because christianity is a jewish invention. don't be a jew OP, abandon abrahamic values and teachings

>Expulsion not Exodus
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

>The ciganian mutt persoanl union intensifies

It's literally the bloodline He would enter through. He came for all.

Because he isn't God. He is the Devil

Read the book of Isaiah. Also Jeremiah and Jonah. And Solomon's prayer of dedication of the temple.

All have universal reach and prophecies for other nations.

Because God doesn't exist and the Bible/Torah were written by man.

But the Ten Commandments were only given for Hebrews?

We are under a new covenant. We are living in the new testament end times. Don't feel insulted. Shit was way different back then.

>Why does God in Old Testament only care about the Jews
Because Jews wrote the Old Testament.

And Jews wouldn't lie...would they?

Attached: Jared-Kushner.jpg (992x558, 41K)

Pic related is your "Old Testament God".
Yahweh - nothing but a pagan demon.

Attached: Yahweh.jpg (1602x1520, 731K)

Clearly a Jew in a lazy attempt to mislead the already misled, but what you state is simply a lie since as far back as the FIRST book of the Bible God promises something to the gentiles:

“I will make you into a great nation,
I will bless you,
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
I will curse those who curse you,
and all the peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”
Genesis 12:2-3

Attached: 1467687820499.png (700x700, 66K)

The Ten Commandment always existed.

1 John 3:4 King James Version (KJV)
>Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

This guy gets it. God created the Jews to show that his (((chosen))) people, with everything that God did for them, are still backstabbing SoBs who literally kill God out of their own arrogance. And God turns that betrayal into an act of forgiveness not only for Jews, who reject his gift to this day, but for all of humanity.
Odin btfo

It is just Star Wars but in past. Simply jewish fantasy. Nothing more and nothing else. It should be obvious but unfortunatly people just can't understand that these "religions" were just way to gather people in sand wars for water. Christians, jews and muslims. Why anybody care about some cult from desert at 21 century as proof that majority of humans are actualy NPCs.

Because all people pretend like they are God’s Chosen people/worship of the ancestors/etc.. Christianity, however, reinforced the notion that Jews are special, instead of the original pagan polytheistic ancestor worship, because Jesus was a Jew, giving Jews special status to (culturally) Christian nations. Including the OT in the Bible was a mistake, in my subjective opinion, retrospectively.

Now, to make up for this when you are a Christian; Ashkenazi jews (+80 percent of modern day jewry) is definitely not jewish, but are Scythian Irano Turkic LARP’ers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/#!po=25.7813

There is no strict distinction between pagan and Christian by the way; it is just Christians saying they are true and others are wrong; this comes from an emotional, subjective source.

"Judaism was the first religion to conceive the notion of a personal monotheistic God within a monist context."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monotheism#Origins

>Quasi-monotheistic
>possibly
>notions

fucking BULLSHIT NIGGER
Akhenaten (egyptian pharoh) is the first one that invented a monotheistic religion. jews are Aten priests who got expelled from Egypt after Akhenaten was deposed

Attached: 1536000317449.png (396x650, 437K)

Because the verses leftists like to quote without any context are the answer. Israel was at the crossroads of the world at that time and God commanded them to run out/kill any foreginers who worshipped other gods, but any that came in like Ruth who wanted to serve God were not to be oppressed or singled out. The Jews failed miserably and instead of being a light to surrounding nations to draw people to God they all just turned to Baal worship time after time.

It's the opposite with the Gospel of Christ where instead of the world coming to you as a light you are supposed to go out and witness to them. There's some examples of non-Hebrews in the Old Testament who were prophets or other such men of God like David's mighty men, but since most of Israel's existence was wanting nothing to do with God they are pretty few and far between.

You see this a bit in the New Testament where there were many Greeks who were Jews because of the Septuagint forcidly being made translated by Ptolemy II and you have people like Apollos of Alexandria or the Greeks Jesus spoke to outside the synagogue that would not be allowed in by the Pharisees (despite that being against The Word of God).

The Israelites were used as a vessel to bring forth Christ, who brought the possibility of salvation to the world.

Also, I know you didn't read the Old Testament because if you DID you'd know that the Israelites are by and large portrayed as disobedient, greedy, and violent, and received God's blessing in spite of their sinfulness, paving the way for Christ's salvation of a sinful mankind. They were nothing to be admired, except for a few notable characters, and by comparison to the brutal, sadistic empires they opposed.

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (600x375, 26K)

>It's literally the bloodline He would enter through. He came for all.

Why didn't he come as a talking kangaroo? The appearance of a 'roo outside of Australia would have been proof of divinity and avoided the appearance of favoritism.

Would that make 'roo boxing a sacrament?

Attached: philosoraptor.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Tutmos, his brother or cousin I think, is Moses, and lead the monotheists out after being expelled to the 'holy land'. Judaism is a complete fraud.

Based and redpilled.

in light of Galatians 3:29 “And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.” – makes it clear that if you are of Christ then you are among God’s chosen people, the seed of Abraham, and heirs according to the original promise. In these ways “Christians” ARE the “Jews” – they are the chosen of God – the law-abiding Christian represents the ultimate manifestation of what a “Jew” actually is. Accordingly, it is a complete misnomer to call those, whom to this day, follow classical Judaism, “Jews” – in denying the divinity of Christ, they are no longer a people of God, they are no longer of Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise, as they have broken the covenant by rejecting the Messiah...

>Christianity, however, reinforced the notion that Jews are special
Maybe to biblically illiterate retards.

this

in here i go into some different things in the bible i feel usually gets misinterpreted or just ignored. maybe someone in here likes it

furthermore the original line of adam, shem and abraham, the israelites, are the aryans and todays kikes are those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. the synagogue of satan

The God of the old testament is Satan the one of the new is Jesus.

Attached: 1537889379090.png (721x565, 883K)

really doesnt make sense. Jesus arrival was prophecised in the OT, why would satans prophets tell of the arrival of the real messiah? Jesus also said he came to fullfill the law of the prophets and thus is on the same side