Creationist BS

can we kill creationists

Attached: 1 XAhzh9Kqe9p4ddvZFYe7Mw.jpg (600x450, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_as_fact_and_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims and jews first

You can't cause they win if you do.

The game is rigged. The only way to win is not to play.

ya cuz it's more likely we came from....?

well conservative christians second

its just as likely that a giant teapot fucked a planet and made us as is any creation myth. None have any evidence so they are all just as likely, just make up a random explanation and its just as likely as any of the ancient sand comic books.

well some creationist want to make children study creationism in schools its just like they want to ignore science cuz muh jesus existed.

Attached: fedoratippingedgelord.png (320x263, 117K)

what a sad existence for you.
rip...

maybe in your next life you'll "evolve" into fecal matter.

you are just butthurt because you know what I said is true.

No. Let them die on their own. That way, when they do reach the afterlife, they will find out that they lived their entire lives believing cockamamie bullshit, and then spend eternity in despair.

get a life dude, you're picking on a an irrelevant group of people like they're the ultimate boogeyman

>HURRDURRKIKEONASTICKWORSHIPPINGKEKS
>Worships the kike religion known as (((evolutionary sciences))).
Kek

*tips*

Attached: 813CbpqZeKL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 15K)

yes they are since are indocrinating children about creationism

they made it to the afterlife - confirming all their believes of judgement before death.

The theory of evolution is well evidenced and DOES NOT COVER BIOGENESIS.

very accurate description of me congrats.

Attached: fag.jpg (474x629, 65K)

Just like what they haved done with (((science))) for decades? Wow, what a c uck

Attached: 4370025783db61026eb61e80ba018d227a6ffc996c6a5f448cdb0d3e7f5d3d15_1.jpg (2418x820, 59K)

Don't cut yourself on that edge
*tips*

well i think you are upset because there is no evidence for creationism

In this moment
I am euphoric

you can assume anything you want about me, but you are way off, bud.

Kufar

wohooo a creationist fuck tard.

i'm in a very calm peaceful mood

It's still just a theory since it can't be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. That's why it's not called the "Law of Evolution". The fact that there is more evidence for it than creation myths is irrelevant.

That you are a fat fuck whose prophet is an irrelevant English faggot? Good to know, brah.

You can try, but you can't undo what God hath done.

Attached: 92837439.jpg (225x205, 8K)

you have no evidence to prove that god did it.

Nope. Agnostic. Care to try again, Achmed?

As long as you don't come within three feet or bring a bat to the fight.

Religion is literally the stupidest, most pointless thing you can possibly argue about. Pls take it elsewhere

>just a theory
you have to be retarded to use this phrase, congrats on outing yourself, brainlet. THe phone/pc you are using is engineered based on "just theories". Hahahahah!

>can we kill creationists
Sure after seeing your scientific credentials and your research on the world not being created.

i'll kill you

>prophet
i have no prophet

>In modern science, the term "theory" refers to scientific theories, a well-confirmed type of explanation of nature, made in a way consistent with scientific method, and fulfilling the criteria required by modern science. Such theories are described in such a way that scientific tests should be able to provide empirical support for, or empirically contradict ("falsify") it. Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge,[3] in contrast to more common uses of the word "theory" that imply that something is unproven or speculative (which in formal terms is better characterized by the word hypothesis).[4] Scientific theories are distinguished from hypotheses, which are individual empirically testable conjectures, and from scientific laws, which are descriptive accounts of how nature behaves under certain conditions.
A "theory" in science is basically a proven law in laymans term. It doesn't mean "hypothesis". Evolution is a scientific theory just like the theory of gravity or Germ theory

literally me

No we shouldn't, and therefore can't. Even though society would be better off if we did.

Attached: 1535529069907s.jpg (216x250, 6K)

I don't need evidence. Only thing i need is the holy Quran and the sword to exterminate kufars like you from this earth.

It's hilarious to watch atheist fags try to downplay creationism because they're so autistically retarded they fundamentally do not understand story, metaphor, and art and how it helps humanity better understand their place in the world and existence and how it makes it easier to pass down through the generations. Atheists are fucking retarded.

good job

Creationism is likely right though. It's religion that is likely wrong.
I can get behind the idea of a creator, but not the idea of a "god" who suspiciously has a ton of contradictory statements and somehow managed to have a change of heart after a few thousand years despite being omnipotent and omniscient. Not to mention that the abrahamic religions seem suspiciously like a way to control stupid people.

Oh, I think he hit the nail with that one. Else you wouldn't be so pissed, writing an unnecessary reply, basically saying "that's where you're wrong, kiddo".

muh kufars are bad because they do not a holy book.

Why do you choose an outdated, ancient, comic book over something more recent like Batman vs Superman?

You obviously don't know how the scientific method, which is taught as early as grade school, works. You must have taken the finger painting and special ed classes in school. And "Theory of Evolution" has long been an accepted term in science, Tardo.

Sure you do. His name is Dick(sucker) Dawkins. I bet you fantasize about him. Don't tell anybody though. They throw faggots off buildings in countries like yours.

Most atheists fall somewhere along the spectrum.

>Evolution is a scientific theory
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_as_fact_and_theory
> Many scientists and philosophers of science have described evolution as fact and theory, a phrase which was used as the title of an article by paleontologist Stephen Jay Gould in 1981.
> He describes fact in science as meaning data, not **absolute certainty** but "confirmed to such a degree that it would be perverse to withhold provisional assent".
> A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of such facts.
> The facts of evolution come from **observational** evidence of current processes, from imperfections in organisms recording historical common descent, and from transitions in the fossil record.
> Theories of evolution provide a **provisional explanation** for these facts

> Stephen Jay Gould
> Stephen Jay Gould was born in Queens, New York on September 10, 1941.
> His father Leonard was a court stenographer and a World War II veteran in the United States Navy.
> His mother Eleanor was an artist, whose parents were ((Jewish)) immigrants living and working in the city's Garment District

>Creationism is likely right though.
You'd be the first person in history to have evidence for this. Why is creationism right but a teapot fucking a planet is not?

Nope, BMI 21 BF 11% try again.

Yes, lets just say anyone of abrahamic belief

lol you are retarded. read this

darwin and dawkens provided evidence to their theories

>You'd be the first person in history to have evidence for this
Likewise you'd be the first person in history to have evidence of the opposite, when we don't have evidence of either, we don't simply assume atheism, retard

I'd like to see someone explain how evolution works in a 10,000 year period. Bare in mind that 10,000 years is possibly even an exaggeration as to how old the earth is.

Attached: dinos.jpg (448x337, 69K)

I'm well aware.

>A "theory" in science is basically a proven law
No it isn't

you must have misread what I typed.

>killing anyone for the imaginary friends they choose to pretend are real

nope.

religion keeps the retards in line so they dont rise up and do something about being treated like slaves.

Theories are just hypothesis with evidence to give them some support. They are not the same thing as being proven rock solid. When that happens, it's called a "Law". Basically, the five steps of the scientific method. But nice Wikipedo copypasta.

Silence, Achmed. Before the cleric throws you off the top of a building.

all abrahamic faiths

Can we destroy Muslim ideology?

We don't have evidence for how biogenesis occurred, yet you pick the most ridiculous explanation. Thats my point. You need some evidence to say "probably right" about any hypothesis for biogenesis, but you have none.

all dessert comic book clubs will fade away, no need for action.