Can you help me find this guy

Attached: IMG_20180919_185636_714.jpg (320x394, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM
drive.google.com/file/d/1J8zlttK5Pg-t3ZpHdqgJILeSx1AKhYXa/view?usp=drivesdk
boston.com/news/crime/2018/09/21/man-who-allegedly-urinated-american-flags-somerville-cemetery-facing-charges
nbcboston.com/news/local/Man-Accused-of-Urinating-on-Flags-at-Veterans-Cemetery-Somerville-493002741.html
bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/09/20/somerville-police-seek-complaint-against-man-for-defiling-flags-veterans-cemetery/eHl8OkXY2RsOfW8ATtnArJ/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On it

Yeah we need to find this one.

Nope. I posted it last week. Zero autists on 4 chan any longer- they all went to .mil hosted 8 chan.

Attached: pisser.png (1024x576, 650K)

pisser's friend

Attached: pisserchick.jpg (695x537, 74K)

Attached: maia brown-jackson.png (807x442, 458K)

someone beat him into a coma when they find him please

wher eis the video of him doing it?
all i see he is with girl you love but you beta cuck so she reject you.

He was already found seen an article the other day they are gonna press charges on him. cant remember all of it. I think he was some immigrant or some shit from uk.

how you know he did it?

OP can have done this by hims elf and pissed all over the flags just so he can rille up some usefull idiots.

A real American hero

is there any of the old Germany left?
are you just a completely pitiful defeated people now?

ronan?

Curious bump

disregard I misread article title

This is why you Niggers need to into Jow Forums and /sig/. Antifags like this only understand violence. The fire rises all around us. Be ready.

bump for justice

!!! Well! I apologise on behalf of my country!

Attached: Hat Off.jpg (800x600, 22K)

Michael C. Lacey, 31, is facing charges of defacement of an American veteran's grave marker, open and gross lewdness and disturbing the peace,

>!!! Well! I apologise on behalf of my country!

Flag guy is white tho

(OP)
Yo, I've got the kryptonite to their agenda. Check this out.

youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM

Here's the download Link:
drive.google.com/file/d/1J8zlttK5Pg-t3ZpHdqgJILeSx1AKhYXa/view?usp=drivesdk

Cut it up, appropriate and spread it in consumable bits everywhere.

Attached: IMG_20180925_000721.jpg (1920x1080, 935K)

The guys name is Michael C. Lacey he is 31 and from Rhode Island

limp

Fucking kek

BUMP for grandpas everywhere

He’s bAsed you fat mongrels

Not everyone is from London. Though other user says he was from Rhode Island, not surprised.

Attached: C5167BF2-4E8B-42A2-8E56-5C3FA41EB9B3.jpg (274x274, 19K)

why is mental illness so rampant in the usa?

> google drive
Nope

>drive.google
end yourself Sören

You should. Did you see what the BBC did today? Those cucks can't understand plain fucking english. Trump says "more will follow" and they tweet out that he said "war will follow". I've binge watched every episode of 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown over the last week, and I've got to tell you... not everyone in the UK speaks clearly either. Joe Wilkinson, for example. I can't understand a fucking word he says. Why does Jimmy keep bringing him back? Another that I can't stand is that fag that is never there as a contestant - always sits in Dictionary Corner. Have no clue what his name is. Thankfully youtube lets me skip over his faggotry.

It's what they put in the water and food. I wouldn't buy American.

lives in Boston, hiding in RI
they were on an OK cupid date

he sort of looks like my wifes son

His lack of response is your answer.

His gf looks like a qt. I guess alt righters really are incels

Jewgle is my bitch.
What's wrong with uploading shit on there their for download?

Oh sweet I wasnt wrong just wasnt on the right article. I thought he was found already. Thank you user

They speak lazy now to appease the lowest common denominator. I don't watch British television except old comedies, we had some good ones back in the day!

Even worse!

Great post, kraut. Will share.

The legacy of 8 years of Obama.
America needs a courtesy flush.

Constant and never ending brainwashing. Chemicals in the food and water, chemtrails, propaganda in all absolutely of media, television rots their brain, the music makes them love niggers and fags, hollywood teaches them diversity is awesome. The US and most western countries have become a regressive hell where morals take a new form and all non-queer are evil

Bump

Lets find this fucking bitch.

Attached: 1534049908934.jpg (2250x1800, 2.44M)

The mayor of Somerville told police to “stand down” regarding him. He got off. I have his friend’s address, but I can’t give it here unless I get banned. You can’t expect justice for people like this who have protection

>OP can have done this by hims elf and pissed all over the flags just so he can rille up some usefull idiots.

If there is a photograph of ANY antifa on hallowed US ground, they are ONLY there to desecrate. None of them are there to visit relatives, and even if they were, they would piss on them also.

He said it because they would've beaten the shit out of him. However they can't guarantee his protection in prison now. He's a target for life now.

The police are already working on it
Unfortunately not even concentrated autism can work off 2 pictures

You already tried several weeks ago
There is no political point to your thread
Pissing on flags is politically incorect
Please post on /b/

Do we even have a name?

Read the thread dipshit

>UN flag
pissing on the UN is politically incorrect. hating america is literally every shitskin's dream.

heres a picture of me urinating on your worthless ZOG rag for a flag.

come find me next, goblin.

Attached: pissing on US flag .jpg (4160x2340, 2.09M)

she could be cute if she bathed and put some makeup on

YES, OH GREAT AND MIGHTY GRAND CHAMPION?
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU NEED?
CAN I CARRY YOUR WEAPON?
SHINE YOUR BOOTS?
URINATE ON YOUR FLAG?

Attached: adoringfan.jpg (600x600, 101K)

Your mother will be angry when she finds out you've pissed on the bed.

> 1st google hit brings up his name
Jow Forums, you truly have lost your game.

boston.com/news/crime/2018/09/21/man-who-allegedly-urinated-american-flags-somerville-cemetery-facing-charges

You're a normie fag and you are cancer
Just fucking neck yourself

bump for justice

fags like that need their ass beat for the destruction of property alone.

kek

bump

Needs a bit more sleep as well.

Well she does heroine

She can’t spell. Check the community colleges.

nbcboston.com/news/local/Man-Accused-of-Urinating-on-Flags-at-Veterans-Cemetery-Somerville-493002741.html

>Anyone with information on the male's identity is asked to call 617 - 625 - 1600 Ext. 7238.

Attached: faggotcommie.png (1111x676, 477K)

>done

bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/09/20/somerville-police-seek-complaint-against-man-for-defiling-flags-veterans-cemetery/eHl8OkXY2RsOfW8ATtnArJ/story.html

>pissing on the graves of faggots who died for the jew

he did nothing wrong

Dood looks like a homo... they need attention... he’ll be out at the coffee shop in no time

Poli is upset his government is about to pay us $2 billion to occupy his country.

Aight

The faggots that died for the Jew, had no idea about their control. Even to this day, most have no idea. So fuck you.

Remember that when you come whining to those "ZOG Soldiers" to save your asses from the EU or Big Bad Vlad when they decide to punk you.

Oh, wait. The U.S. Military has already been invited to Poland.

Attached: us-troops-enter-poland-1500-12-jan-2017.jpg (621x414, 47K)

this is what they fought for though

he is exercising his right to shit on them

You don't piss on the wrong graves, faggots. But you're too pussy to piss on kike graves, because (((hate crimes))) will get you love time with Bubba. But keep on shitposting behind a keyboard.

Would have been funny to kick him over while he was pissing. Would probably hit his head on that cement and be left in a puddle of his own filth.

One of the only reasons to watch 8out of 10

Attached: 93FE01A1-395B-42EF-B47F-5EACB4F4C6AD.jpg (2240x3055, 832K)

Any other Massholes here? This guy tried to board a plane from Rhode Island to Oregon to evade justice. Cops yanked him off a plane and he threatened to an hero. Also, he was on an OK cupid date with the bitch in the woods of my home town drinking boxed wine when this occurred. Based Turtle.

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-152145_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 650K)

>Can you help me find this guy

I think so, yes.

Attached: 1502683691039.png (1500x641, 220K)

Kek

Don't worry, he'll make sure everyone on twitter knows about his heroic act.

Absolute shill.

>boxed wine
WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT

i'm literally not joking.

>go to afghanistan for freedums
>guard poppy fields
>die
>sent back in a casket and buried
>a communist takes the american flag from your grave and pisses on it
dog bless the US and Israel

Please piss on him and film it

Attached: 1267181831493.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

Too bad it's not true. They already caught him. He's a literal nobody from Cambridge.

Bump

If anybody is a shill here, it's you.

Attached: poland-ukraine-russia-us-baltic-politics-crisis-1.jpg (2500x1749, 962K)

>He's a literal nobody from Cambridge.

>Cambridge.

analytics, amirite?

They were actually honoring them soldiers.

if I was a US soldier I wouldnt want that sickening shit/blood stained ZOG flag of lies and deceit desecrating my grave either.

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

― Henry Kissinger

Attached: stomp on US flag.jpg (4160x2340, 2.15M)

Go back to
Go back, trip fag. You're not funny.

Attached: 1537837706455.png (1000x700, 101K)

Baby feet

Attached: 1513638196558.jpg (800x655, 101K)

>MA
it's so fucking leftist here it's insane.

So he was caught?

This guy is followed by all the big names including Trump Jr. Wew. What have I done

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-210210.png (1080x2160, 165K)

Small feet
>12 years old
You have to be 18 to use this site, kiddo.

Attached: original.jpg (1800x1224, 493K)

How about you go fuck yourself with a rake?