Well well welll

I've never seen a doodle like that before... Are they really this desperate?

Attached: hmmm.png (651x268, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A
youtu.be/P_m3eO3c5Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are TERRIFIED.

>tfw this gets more republicans to vote

Attached: 1534506810092.gif (200x200, 401K)

That's what i was thinking. There are more retarded right wingers

>right wingers
this isn't about right wing or left wing. These tech executives are gonna get chagred with crimes against humanity and treason. Their companies are part of a treasonous conspiracy and will be seized along with all their assets.

Attached: 1536497939592.jpg (2835x801, 706K)

wow, an american flag on google's front page. color me surprised. i thought they were all about making big-tech seem unfriendly to patriotic americans.

They did it on youtube as well. Pretty sure younger libs skew more online and retarded boomers.

Pretty sure you have no idea who is online anymore because you fucking censored everyone you braindead kike.

Yep censorship is coming down hard on us, again.

Attached: 1500948647702.jpg (410x960, 28K)

Attached: dd9.jpg (500x375, 44K)

>hey guys, register to vote
>Jow Forums triggered

they are completely spooked by the anti-trust draft and are now aware that the government could destroy them at any time

Find me a doodle were they tell you to register to vote on a fucking mid term then you might have a point

reported for hate flags

What's the problem? I mean, I know that they want you to vote for Democrats, but it's not said or implied there at all, unless there's something I'm missing

>These tech executives are gonna get chagred with crimes against humanity and treason. Their companies are part of a treasonous conspiracy and will be seized along with all their assets.

the association of "the left" and the tech industry is a media psyop. an active effort to steer white males (the most conservative demographic in america) away from STEM. they've worked very hard to create this association.

Attached: 1534126407855.jpg (1908x2126, 1.41M)

big tech is the government. google is a state-sponsored adult daycare for autistic retards and foreigners.

If you think this doodle is the extent of googles illegall election meddling hoo boy

Pretty much. I saw it and it reminded me to get my voter registration. I think this will back fire.

The company is so egregiously criminal the only recourse is to seize the company and all their assets

that was unduly harsh, sorry. it's a containment company for smart people.

they also buy up a ton of startups. read paul grahams essays. getting bought out by google is like the pipedream of a startup company. it's literally a containment project to keep techies from becoming too influential or independent.

The display of the U.S flag is racist. It will be pulled down in 10 min

yah hear me lizardmen? i'm onto your game.

trump wants to censor freedome of fucking speech. he's wants to use anti trust to bust up any company he disagrees with. You know back in 2016 when everyone was saying he was a facist and against freedom of speech.
look at him now. he fucking wants to shut down google and facebook because they disagree with him

america is lookin mroe like naiz german everyday

so no, i don't think google will every be destroyed by anti-trust. google was probably established specifically for the purpose of cornering the tech industry in america.

Don't forget to watch The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton on FAUX- he's married to a google exec.

Attached: WTF.jpg (533x290, 60K)

>FIND ME A DOODLE
>this doodle is the extent of googles illegall election meddling

fucking hell, Jow Forums. first the football man now register to vote day.

sometimes i forget 95% of you have never even touched a boob yet.

i don't think it would either but its about leverage, basically a reminder or a tug on the leash

You can't even troll properly...

The only issue is if you had 100% voter participation it would be an absolute libshit show as people that are young and dumb vote straight fucking free shit every time.

You are clearly the newfag, so much so you dont even realize how bad you reek to the rest of us

The only problem is you are completely retarded and have no idea how many people are awake BECAUSE YOU CENSORED THEM ALL.

of course, gathering up a bunch of really smart people in one place and then trying to fool them all probably wasn't the brightest plan.

incell

I'm not an incel. I fuck my mommy every day

Google, the global Jew

but i'm sure many of them are aware of google's true nature and purpose, so who knows what's going on inside?

Google is digital Satan

I'm sorry "Google" you have been banned for posting memes that could influence an election

youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs

youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A

Voter registration drives are always meant for Democrats. Republicans are generally more civic-minded and have already registered to vote under their own individual initiatives. Although limousine liberals also have self-initiative, they make up a very small portion of the Democratic party which has to rely mainly on niggers, spics, antifa youth, and people with low levels of conscientiousness, initiative, and competence in general in order to win elections; you know, the kinds of people who really shouldn't be allowed to have a say in how a nation is governed.

-Republican voter base = middle class and business owners
-Democrat voter base = everyone else

If *everyone* where to vote democraps would never lose an election ever again.

google is in the truest sense, an containment project. silicon valley is a containment project. yes, i understand the gravity of this. it gets my adrenaline going whenever i think of it.

I love this gif. We're gonna need moar

You are so wrong

contain and suppress. that's the objective. if you make a big enough splash you get a nice payout and they take your company. working for google is the goal of any big researcher. google is a front for the global elite. they find world-class talent and they carefully contain it.

the jokes on them tho cause its not actually gonna do anything. most npc normies, especially younger ones don't even notice shit like that and if they do, it annoys them more than it would motivate.

this is why nobody ever really "gets big" by accident.

Republican Voting Base = whites and a tiny amount spic(only texas/florida)

Democrat Voting Base = the brown hordes + soi-boys and cat-ladies

christ Jow Forums, i just wanted to talk about dbz and laugh at crude jokes, not bear witness to this lovecraftian horror that the elite have wrought.

Democrat voting base billionaires and wellfare.

Plus the fact that the braindeads most likely won't even show up on election day to vote despite all the get-out-the-vote campaigns.

jokes on them. Niggers sleep all day on Tuesday.

increase voting participation means more liberal votes (to THEM, this is the excuse they give for losing elections) it's only natural they do this

>google puts up a doodle for national voter registration day
>Jow Forums: LOOK AT HOW DESPERATE THEY ARE, LIBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: goodforyou.jpg (269x187, 13K)

based. did i do it right?

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 88K)

and no, your petty harassment isn't going to make me go insane.

but if you nigs actually want something from me then ask me straight and stop being coy. i hate it when people are so indirect.

Is your bot malfunctioning?

not as badly as yours did.

No matter what policy change goolag plans
Their server farms can still burn and their employees pets can still bleed. Treason has no limited term

Then what, break it up? We need to put some privacy laws around this AI data collection. People getting obsolete is not cool. I don't like all this sneaky shit they're doing. Look what Assange said before (((they))) cut him off. youtu.be/P_m3eO3c5Uw
I know it's long but well worth the watch. Also he said something about a transmitter the size of a dot that charged itself through radio waves or something that could be hidden ANYWHERE, even in wall paint. No wonder Trump renovated when he came in and let Melania & Barron hang back a while. But what he stressed was that the ELITES THEMSELVES had to feel like there was nowhere to hide before they would reign in anything they were doing. Basicly that WE THE PEOPLE had to find a way to come together and "out" their comfy privacy as they did to us. Sounded just like what 'The Great Awakening" movement was trying to do by spreading TRUTH about these wicked ppl and the companies they control. Like A reverse psy op to help ppl see what they do.

Attached: 6154.jpg (620x349, 60K)

>Also he said something about a transmitter the size of a dot that charged itself through radio waves or something that could be hidden ANYWHERE, even in wall paint.

smart dust is a psyop to get people to clean their rooms.

Watching TBS today, every commercial break has an advertisement for this lady's game about registering to vote and how it matters how you vote. They really are desperate.

Attached: this-is-not-a-game-758x381.jpg (758x381, 30K)

The tech companies are the ones doing the censorship and restricting people's free speech. Thats WHY they need Trump to dismantle them and take posession of their assets. Also, are you unaware that Google and Facebook were honeypots from the start? You didn't think zuck made it did U?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-05-20-17-58.png (1440x2560, 272K)

Bezos unironically dindu nuffin. Amazon doesn't control flow of information, they just offer an immensely better product. I buy everything in bulk from Amazon because its either the same price or cheaper than Costco or Sam's club and I don't have to stand in like behind crowds of walking lard.
>Inb4 Amazon shill

Attached: 1537537319076.png (601x500, 28K)

no Hillary and the Obama administration were Orwellian 1984. you got it confused. I got banned from the internet for hate speach and wrong think not freedom of speach.

they already lost and they know it

Checked! I'll try it on my kids then.

Attached: 1517512634281.png (1000x800, 285K)

>america is lookin mroe like naiz german everyday
>naiz german
>commie memeflag
ok. good job. solid argument

Amazon as shop is ok I guess, it's the amazon cloud service where it gets shady.

Also can't see the Apple, MS and Alphabet fags in the "day of rope" mix, but you can be sure as fuck all those assclowns as well as some Musk et al. are glowindark money and info lounderers for the man