How come polish jokes stopped being a thing?

what ever happened to polish jokes?

Attached: 148321122091.jpg (500x291, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_0q_CXl41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spics overtook them in retard level

Attached: cortez.jpg (2000x1479, 1019K)

Probably some old boomer meme that died out. My dad was the only person ive ever heard tell a pollack joke.

They were never a thing here, we went with the Irish instead.

German rapefugees to the US died out.

We complained and they're now considered racist and xenophobic and stereotypical.

Because you didn't have German immigrants (or at least not millions like the US had)

we used to have irish jokes too
is it safe to assume that the irish and poles got as butthurt as the niggers jews and women and thats why the only jokes we have left are frog memes?

We did? Are Americans complaining the stereotype of bum american is racist and offensive? I think not.

Because in the developed world saying such things is considered racist/xenophobic and backwards
It might no be a thing in your third world shithole though

You stop worrying about Polacks so much when ZOG starts marching niggers into your children's schools.

Attached: o-LITTLE-ROCK-NINE-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 474K)

Blacks, SJWs, and the LGBT community are the new pollocks.

Because sadly we live in a reality where poland is not that bad of a nation when contrasted with the rest of europe

>implying catholics aren't sjw cux

Attached: wtf_is_this_shit_Very_Disturbing.jpg (400x297, 16K)

Q: How do you break a Polish guy's finger?
A: Punch him in the nose!

There too much like dad jokes.

The rest of Europe became more retarded

What people don't seem to know is that the Polack jokes werent a german invention but were mostly promoted by kikes who came to USA after ww2.

Just because the pope is a jewish puppet doesn't mean all Catholics are, you dumb pseudo african.

Attached: 1519523809726.jpg (750x742, 53K)

Poles became minor heroes on Jow Forums for not doing everything the EU asked them to do.

Attached: 1537834199767.png (508x510, 217K)

These D&C "jokes" have always been kike suggestions for gentile ethnicities to fight each other.

-Pollack jokes that never mention how Poland let ratfaced talmudic supremacists walk in and rape their women (who used to be blonde instead of the modern average hairy ogre polish women)

-Mic/Ginger jokes that never mention how black irish ratfaced invaders just appeared one day.

-Daygo Wop jokes that never mention how the terroni ratfaces replaced almost all of the blonde native Sabine ethnicity.

-Smelly french butterheaded faggot celt jokes that never mention the ratfaced vichy infecting all wealthy french families now.

We are told from craddle to grave to cry for the poor misunderstood Rudolph big shnozes and humpbacked heros, who are so special and superior in their inbred, deformed kikishness.

Similarly we are told every evil thing is caused by "gentrification". You can clearly see why, all those gentile bankers, and gentile only clubs. There is the spread of gentile genes across the world, blonde hair sprouting up everywhere and vikings running all the slave trade routes. Worst of all is the transplanted gentile supremacist country in the muzzy desert that our tax dollars fund more than any other.... oh wait, all those things ratfaced kike owned not blonde gentile owned, my bad.

Attached: 20170715_135709 (1).jpg (600x458, 151K)

I don't get it.
Is polish roulette where you find a gun and check to see if it's loaded by pointing it at your head?
Do the polish have a really high average depression rate or something?

Its a fucking auto vs revolver joke you mong...

Attached: 1522141427982.png (800x800, 242K)

Its implying polish people are dumb.

they sucked off america, destroyed a great proud nation and provide web cam aces to watch the shit show they call country.

You can watch them live.

We had them in australia but polish was substituted with irish.

The irish jokes were far less popular than the abo jokes.

I'm afraid none of those jokes exist anymore in schools.

What do you call an abo in a car?
Thief.
What do you call an abo with a sheet of corrugated iron?
Home owner.
How do you make an abo girl cum?
Open her legs and let the flys do the job.
How do you make an abo vibrator?
Put a fly in a beer bottle.

The Soviet Union falls, Polish people come to the west, start disproving the American capitalist lies about Polish people you call “pollack jokes”.

Polish American here living in LA.

I don't think I've ever heard a legitimate Polish joke in my entire life. What I mean is, they're just variants of other types of jokes with the keyword replaced with "Polish" or a variant. They're usually bootleg Jewish Jokes or Blond Jokes from my experience.

>How many Polacks does it take to fit in a car?
>Why aren't Polish women allowed to have vibrators?

Kinda sucks in a way, really. All these other groups and ethnicity have unique brand of joke insults against them and mine are just stolen knock-offs.

aka
Bieganski: The Brute Polak Stereotype in Polish-Jewish Relations and American Popular Culture
>In this study, Goska exposes one stereotype of Poles and other Eastern Europeans. In the “Bieganski” stereotype, Poles exhibit the qualities of animals. They are strong, stupid, violent, fertile, anarchic, dirty, and especially hateful in a way that more evolved humans are not. Their special hatefulness is epitomized by Polish anti- Semitism. Bieganski discovers this stereotype in the mainstream press, in scholarship and film, in Jews’ self-definition, and in responses to the Holocaust. Bieganski’s twin is Shylock, the stereotype of the crafty, physically inadequate, moneyed Jew. The final chapters of the book are devoted to interviews with American Jews, which reveal that Bieganski―and Shylock―are both alive and well among those who have little knowledge of Poles or Poland.

Attached: 5128xkiq3UL._SX346_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (348x499, 45K)

Polish jokes in America were all just rewrites of 1800s Swedish jokes from back when Swedes were the big group of recently arrived and not yet assimilated immigrants. Garrison Keeler was the last guy around making a living off of that kind of humor.

>a polack walks into a bar
>"sorry I didn't call for a plumber"

Why wasn't Jesus born in Poland?
They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin

>Polish jokes in America were all just rewrites of 1800s Swedish jokes from back when Swedes were the big group of recently arrived and not yet assimilated immigrants
i heard that they were about krauts

polish jokes were a jewish psyop the whole time. poles are based and fucking redpilled.

The Irish never got butthurt about Irish jokes except where it was blatantly malicious, and that doesn't exactly deter someone whose goal is to make them mad. As with all offensive jokes it was a vocal minority of leftist busybodies who probably weren't even Irish or polish but who seethe with anger at the thought that someone somewhere is enjoying life.

It really reeks of judaism. Same as all lame white on white jokes. The goal is a simple divide and conquer.

I live next to Polish neighborhood. They are genius tier compared to generic le 56% murrican. I walk the dog next to high school with la atrocitads and niggers, my fucking dog is saner than them. You don't even have to make jokes, as some dumb nigger has already done it for for real. Pic related.

Attached: 10414385_10202122094590266_5962096271875052160_n.jpg (445x579, 41K)

Or maybe it's just fun to banter between ethnic groups. Not everything is a Jewish plot to divide the white race

Maybe that too, but the ones I've heard of that predate the Polish jokes were Swedish ones.
If the peak of German immigration to America was before the peak of Polish immigration then you're probably correct, all the greenhorns got the same treatment.

makes no sense to make polish jokes, when the context doesn't exist

Polish jokes made sense when there was a polish immigration to the USA and it was a fresh memory. Nowadays, when Poles are long assimilated, and you have new problems with Mexican immigrants, then polish jokes lost their proper context

People wouldn't get you if you talked polish jokes

Siiicccck, thanks for giving me a heads-up about this. I'm gonna put it on my reading list. I got another one for you if you haven't read it.

Book written by a Jew. Good book, shows how there was good and evil people on all sides... Except Russians, Russians were all just rapist brutes.

Attached: An Eye For An Eye - The Untold Story of Jewish Revenge Against Germans in 1945 by John Sack (A Jew). (245x406, 18K)

DID U HEAR ABOUT POLISH BANK ROBBER?
HE TIE UP THE SAFE AND BLEW THE GUARD

Attached: 74d0d1405ce4a8b8097e4ae626675ec3b337682b0c83f227bd95fea7d41882ef.jpg (959x673, 180K)

the polish economy is a pretty good joke

Poles are seen as inferior, because they don't have economic and technological achievements, which are a sign of prestige in Modernity. Poorland was only some periphery of the Russian Empire and Germandom

polish jokes now make sense in the UK, because the polish immigration is a fresh memory and I'm sure a lot of jokes were created by the British

>Probably some old boomer meme that died out. My dad was the only person ive ever heard tell a pollack joke.

This. Boomers were the ones who made them famous. Mainly because of the large wave of immigration after WW II by Polish people and the "they took urr jerbz!"

Meanwhile every Polok I know works hard, owns a house, several cars, sent their kids to college -- while white trash Americans in this country for generations still live like the underclass.

Whoa whoa whoa, a Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison edited version without the names in things... now im lost, who is the guy kicking the donkeys ass?

Attached: 1459347442606.jpg.gif (480x270, 436K)

>Poorland was only some periphery of the Russian Empire
lol nope

a lot of those "white trash" could have a polish mother the didn't keep her family name. catholic girls are the queens of forcing men into marriage by getting pregnant "accidentally"

It was a jewish campaign to smear Poles, but thankfully Polish society with its hard work and honesty made these jokes prove wrong and unpopular.

Anyone who tells a pollock joke now is a jewish puppet that got late for the play.

Attached: made_in_poland_by_meago.jpg (508x744, 532K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2_0q_CXl41s

>Poles are seen as inferior, because they don't have economic and technological achievements, which are a sign of prestige in Modernity. Poorland was only some periphery of the Russian Empire and Germandom

Bullshit. Kosciusko helped win the Revolutionary War for the US. He's got monuments and bridges and parks and even cities named after him all over the US.

>a lot of those "white trash" could have a polish mother the didn't keep her family name. catholic girls are the queens of forcing men into marriage by getting pregnant "accidentally"

Bullshit. A majority of them are English or Irish or some Amerimutt Anglo Mix. Very rarely do they have non-Saxon blood. At best, maybe sometimes German. Polish immigrants are generally recent and contained to certain areas of the US. The worst the Polish do is maybe mix with non-whites, but they still seem to work hard for their families and take care of them. Polish people are great which is why Trump loves them.

>venezualia

lol ur commie shithole right now is the real joke, amigo.

Go hunt down a rat for supper now.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHa

Attached: chavez-parrot.jpg (397x399, 58K)

>Polish GDP 2016 - 469,5 billion USD
>Austrian GDP 2016 - 386,4billion USD

Attached: ab8.gif (500x269, 1.26M)

those jokes turned out to be antisemitic

>lol nope
unfortunately yes chav

>but thankfully Polish society with its hard work and honesty made these jokes prove wrong and unpopular
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't think you know you idiot how Eastern Europeans are regarded in Western Europe. Especially with the rise of populism in Eastern Europe all notions of EE as backwards and retarded were brought to life again, you only need to follow what people in the West say

they're still here, them merely posting is a joke.

Three construction workers are on top of a building 20 stories up having lunch. A Mexican. A Paki. A Polack.

The Mexican opens his lunch box and goes "Tacos again! I swear. If I have tacos one more day for lunch I'm gonna jump off this roof"

The Paki opens his lunch box and goes "Curry! Again! If I have one curry for lunch one more day I'm gonna kill myself"

The Polack opens his lunchpail "A kielbasa sandwich! If I have another one of these I'm gonna kill myself"

They all eat.

Next day. Same situation.

Mexican opens his pail. Tacos. He screams and jumps off the building.

Paki opens his pail. Sees curry. Jumps.

Polack opens his. Sees another kielbasa sandy. Jumps

A week later all their widows are standing around at the funerals talking to each other.

Mexicans wife goes "If I'd known Juan hated tacos so much, I would've packed him something different"

Pakis wife goes "Me too. I had no idea Pajeet was so sick of curry"

They both sob uncontrollably.

Polack's wife joins them and says "I don't know what I could have done for Larry. He always packed his own lunches"

Wrong. It was the boomers' parents who made the polack jokes famous. Most polish immigration happened long before world war two and there was hardly any polish immigration after world war two. They settled in concentrated enclaves and were surrounded by a lot of german immigrants who have never been big fans of poles.

This is brutal.

Because the last 20 years have taught us that Polish people are smarter and more based than Britcucks and the rest of Western Eurocucks. Unlike their countries Poland isn't turning into a muslim shithole.

unfortunately no frustrate

Antipolonism is a typical trace of jews and pussycrats too afraid to adress real immigration problem made by shitskins.

Poland is a Christ of Nations superior spiritually to every single country on this planet, sweetie :)

Attached: 6fdc545bfc9fb7ab9674fe253b2e8fbe--black-lagoon-assault-rifle.jpg (736x953, 146K)

Poland was a most developed part of Russia before independence
Except they didn't. Polish jokes are American thing made by the German immigrants, sebix kurvix from patola family

>"Why is everything on your computer labeled after cities and the like in Poland?"
>"When I set it up a friend advised me to make several partitions."
Laughtrack anyone?

>Especially with the rise of populism in Eastern Europe
how about rise of populism in western europe and US?

It was German propaganda.

Polish IQ is one of the highest in Europe, dumbfuck.

Based and christpilled

>Antipolonism is a typical trace of jews and pussycrats
I don't know what you're on, but laughing at Poles isn't antipolonism. Laughing at Poorland is a broader phenomenon of laughing at Eastern Europe, just like people laugh at negros or latinos

People see economic and technological achievements as something prestigious, worthy of respect and impressive, peripheral Eastern Europe doesn't have that, so it's subject to jokes, like the german joke of "polnische wirtschaft"

In addition to that, EE has a history of inner ethnic conflict, including antisemitism, so not only Poles, Romanians, Bulgarians etc. are seen as failures in modern world, but are also seen as violent and uncultured idiots, which to some degree might be true actually, looking at our independence march

>Poland is a Christ of Nations
mhm, this is why divorce is growing, why everybody fucks before marriage and why people stop going to church

>Poland was a most developed part of Russia before independence
meh, I think Petersburg area was more developed, I don't know about Moscow

>Except they didn't
I don't know about that, they laugh at polish consonants

>how about rise of populism in western europe and US?
but it's limited, while in Eastern Europe it won. You may have Trump or Swedish Democrats, but it's all limited

You see the divide between East and West unfolding again, even german government told their press to describe Poorland in terms like "wild East"

i lost the ylyl game

Yeah, I have a grandfather who liked to tell them. Probably got them every weekend from the Loyal Order of Moose.

The beer and vodka where dinner and the pizza breakfast. Thoughts?

Attached: 5D30F9BE-AEB4-4356-B190-5DED4F18273D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

>but it's limited
leader of most powerful state in history is retard populist but mkay
its growing in sweden, italy, france, germany but it's all limited heh

Get off your fucking proxy. You don’t know shit about Polish history. The advancements and tech of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

>I don't know what you're on, but laughing at Poles isn't antipolonism

The context of laughter is the indicator whether something is Anti-Polish/Polonophobic.

Get off your proxy.

>People see economic and technological achievements as something prestigious, worthy of respect and impressive, peripheral Eastern Europe doesn't have that, so it's subject to jokes, like the german joke of "polnische wirtschaft"

Wrong. Krakow was once an important intellectual hub for people like Nicolaus Copernicus, and a place for Italian artists during the Renaissance, not to mention an important trade hub.

>meh, I think Petersburg area was more developed, I don't know about Moscow

Petersburg was still rural until last century. When Poland was partitioned by Russia, it was the richest region because Poland has been light years ahead of Russia.

>You don’t know shit about Polish history. The advancements and tech of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
lol

dude, trust me, I know the history of this periphery better than 99% of chavs here

of course PLC had some tech and advancements, but it's like that with all countries in the world, what matters is proportion and depth

Which is why you see Poles bragging with some meaningless skirmishes from 17. century and hussars. It's because they have nothing else to present. It's a pattern that exists in all of Eastern Europe. For instance Romanians brag about some meaningless Vlad Palovnik, Bulgarians with bulgarian empire

There called pollock jokes ya iggit

That's actually easy to believe. Polack jokes never seemed funny, it's like "Polack" was just a placeholder for low hanging fruit.

>Krakow was once an important intellectual hub for people like Nicolaus Copernicus, and a place for Italian artists during the Renaissance
Prague was even more important, yet we don't associate Czechs with achievements in technology and economy. It's all about proportions you morons

>Get off your fucking proxy. You don’t know shit about Polish history. The advancements and tech of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

Yeah this faggot is obviously a JIDF shill on a Polish Proxy spreading Anti-Polish bullshit. Fucking kike.

Attached: Jidf+shill+_e2f0e714f9e6b8672ffc5a4bc41b4a87[1].png (521x434, 108K)

even Venezuela laughs at Poland?

Attached: 1432831825848.gif (372x262, 1.72M)

It was a divide & conquer tactic cooked up by Jews. Turn the white gentiles against each other. Polish jokes originated on the Borscht Belt circuit by Jewish comedians making fun of the goyim. These jokes disappeared when Poles started complaining very loudly about them. The Jews moved on the WASPs. Notice how WASPs are always portrayed in movies and TV shows? Who complains about that?

Go back to your games, Stefan.

>is it safe to assume that the irish and poles got as butthurt

I'm 51 and I can tell you this never happened. It just slowly faded. Also, half the time it was an Irishman or a Pollack telling the jokes.

>Prague was even more important, yet we don't associate Czechs with achievements in technology and economy. It's all about proportions you morons

You're probably talking about Bohemia. You seem to lack any understanding of context or Polish and European history,and how often these countries changed borders and crowns.

You're comparing modern geopolitical lines to historic hubs of intellectuals.

Where would the world be today without the contributions of Copernicus and the scientific revolution he helped start?

Attached: Bohemia-map[1].png (700x500, 161K)

ITT polish jokes

Attached: laugh (2).gif (213x199, 495K)

>Where would the world be today without the contributions of Copernicus
but it's all about proportions, I already told you. Jesus, why are you people so stubborn and stupid

polish people were never that retarded it was a russian psyop that took place in america

JIDF DETECTED

Humor is a Jew plot

I'm a polack, have multiple engineers in my family and in highschool I messed up making an easy mac and my friends still talk shit about it lol

pretty much same story here. polish are traditional conservatives, unless you are mixing with the literal polish scum. but they are quite rare in comparison to british scum

Kek

>Polish IQ is one of the highest in Europe, dumbfuck.
where else in europe can we get 140 IQ toilet cleaners? poland are literally the master colony

man those are some hearty keks right there

You're American, not some Polish stereotype. if you were an immigrant then you'd be genuinely stupid, but as it is you shouldn't worry.