Indian police beats a women up for being friends with a Muslim

youtu.be/_GaqPDrOzTQ

Attached: right wing death squad .png (1440x959, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7C3nq29EgEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good thing about hindus is they hate muslims...keep your country clean indians

youtu.be/7C3nq29EgEQ

>police man : You like the cut dick lot eh?, even after hindu men are present you like that cut dick, it's a shame
*while based police lady thrashes her

Jai shree ram

Mandir vahi banega

MAY YOU DIE ALL IN ANGUISH, YOU AND THE TRAITORS WHO SIDE WITH YOU INDIANS AND/OR MYANMAR. DAY OF THE ROPE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!

t. Paki

based poolice

More likely a Bangladeshi. Last time I went to Italy, they were all over the streets with the nogs slumming it out.

Bangladesh was east Pakistan

Kek

Pooloo police is best police

bouh bouh, based poo and chink

The Hindi belt (UP/Bihar) is a fucking shithole and a blot on the rest of the country. Hindi niggers need to be exterminated fast and they're breeding like rats FFS.

Ever heard of rape news? That's right, UP is famous for it.
Every heard of people THROWING literal bodies and SHIT in the Ganga? That's right, UP is known for it

Literally ALL the polluted cities in India (and in the world) are due to Hindi niggers LMAO.

Attached: Which-Are-The-Most-Polluted-Cities-In-India.jpg (800x934, 311K)

>it's almost like near ness to the sea affects air pollution

oh wow, i'm shocked!
nah, i don't give a fuck

>Pooloo police
Poolooce

North Eastern chinks cannot into shitholeness
Even interior Maharashtra is better than the most settled areas of UP

UP is a shithole, and it's a burden. Almost all of the population boom in India is happening due to Hindi niggers cannot into buying condoms.

Attached: 800px-India_2017-_Total_Fertility_Rate_(Number_of_children_per_woman).png (800x964, 168K)

Nothing wrong with that

The Indians I know are more redpilled about Islam than most white people. Probably comes from them having fought Muslims for centuries.

Yes even our sjws are woke to islam