I was once half a chad and would bang pretty much everyone from 18-25. I didn’t have any lasting relationships...

I was once half a chad and would bang pretty much everyone from 18-25. I didn’t have any lasting relationships. Now I’m 30, work a great job, have excess cash, but can’t get a woman’s attention to save my life. The few that do give me attention are disgusting. I’ve developed a hatred for women over the last few years because of this. I’ve also been rejected or dumped for ugly as fuck dudes with no jobs several times now. I get where the Incels hate comes from and I support it.

Attached: TRUMP-WANTS-TO-DEPORT-THIS.webm (480x600, 1.92M)

Have you considered that you have a terrible personality?

Maybe you're just boring or your personality is bad

Attached: 1536945035089.jpg (666x720, 79K)

Is there a term for male roasties?

Man I really have a thing for upturned noses.

Attached: 1537809783728.jpg (1024x710, 77K)

Attached: 1537873541132.jpg (657x1024, 201K)

I'm opposite of you OP. Neet my whole life, just turned 30 and I have countless women approach me everyday.

Maybe you just have those genes where you were attractive during those years, where I have strong aryan genes and ageing for me is like wine.

Unironically this, if you were once so successful, having such a great dropoff is kind of a red flag that you're a dirtbag piece of shit that everyone would rather avoid.

women like dirtbag pieces of shit tho, with no car or job. As long as they look like a wigger or a nigger

Attached: 1537849951665.jpg (600x900, 133K)

MGTOW?

I don't know OP. I was a chad in high school and college, I had more than I can count, and they were all good looking. I got married in my mid 20's and have been married almost 30 years. I don't mess around on my wife, but at 51 years old I still get attention from young girls. Cashiers, waitresses, you name it. If I talk to them, they show interest and I am pretty sure I could still close the deal. Maybe you didn't age very well?

Attached: whiteraven.png (1265x367, 160K)

Whoremonger.

the state of modern women is what it is

Attached: 1505048093077.jpg (657x1024, 134K)

My sigger.

Attached: becomeselfinterested.png (1008x1045, 231K)

Wasn't trying to be cruel but seriously, maybe try to change it up.

This is the exact same type of compensating self talk that fat acceptance women use to feel better about themselves.

The far right is just the far left in reverse.

Attached: 1537861487171.jpg (520x6730, 638K)

I'm similar to you, but I've realised its all easy to control.

Like 60% of chad life is just opportunity.

Presuming you were living quite degenerately then, how many thots were you talking to per week? Now, you're going out what 1x a week? Talking to 4 girls a week maybe?

As opposed to hard partying lifestyle where you might talk to 40 girls a week? Also now you're attitude exudes "serious boyfriend" vibe, not ONS vibe.

Thats what happened to me anyway. Now I know that, though, and last time my girlfriend broke up with me I'd fucked 3 new girls within a week

just man-whore

OP, you are a man-whore
You fucked enough girls and turned them unattractive for conservatives.
And now it's your turn to reap what you sow, and this is loneliness. Faggot

/sig/ starts with knowing how to dl proper looking images

I have problems to find women, i'm on TI career and i barely see any girl, i don't want to tinder to find a roastie.
what options do i have?

Is Tinder or Bumble any good

Attached: 1525248404071.jpg (1946x2400, 1.3M)

Have you considered posting in Jow Forums instead?

It also starts with not being a phone faggot. The image is fine.

You're in Chile, arent there any conservative girls around still, like at church? I might be going to your country soon to find a wife, srs.

>become a trap
>people like yourself will find you
its a win/win situation

advanced stage feminism. completely uncurable. fast, meditate, and become a paragon. thats my answer anyway.

< related

Attached: drilling.jpg (1200x675, 730K)

Post 'em then faguette.

Attached: decisions.png (540x684, 92K)

hmm which place would have more chads? A place full of incels or pol? Gee I wonder

mccain double confirmed.. hes probably in argentina by now

Only if you've got a 9/10 body and 7/10 face at least.

Bar game is way easier desu, unless you're top 5% in which case Tinder is easier

>The image is fine.
it's really not
not on the right pc rn sorry

Show photos of you and your dress sense. This will probably be your failing. Once one hits 30s, vagine is really easy to get, especially younger girls. I think you might be fucking up in your dress sense. If you dress like a high status 30+ year old, there's no reason to go without the moist furry hole.

"Lookin' good tonight, ladies"

>A place full of incels or pol?
theres no difference

Stop using hook up apps. Get on Christianmingle or some shit. I met my wife in 2011 on Skout. She was surprising not a roastie and was looking for a serious relationship while I was looking for a quick fugg. I must’ve got lucky and prevented myself from your life style.

this is like the reverse fan-fic of the fat loser who thinks he'll skip 18-25 and get laid at 30

What is McCain doing in the background?

>is what it is

Attached: review.png (1280x783, 958K)

>I was once half a chad and would bang pretty much everyone from 18-25. I didn’t have any lasting relationships. Now I’m 30, work a great job, have excess cash, but can’t get a woman’s attention to save my life.

lol, chicken has come home to roost. You deserve what you get degenerate, you are a male roastie like the rest of whoremongers.

Attached: whore_roastie.jpg (1117x509, 85K)

who's the chick?

Go on a dating app. Avoid hoes and sugar babies. Lower your standards considerably. Gain some confidence by going on some dates with the less than ideal chicks. Then move your way up. Confidence is key. Even if they see no reason for you to be confident, they will assume they are just missing something. Easy.

You are a part of the problem.

Attached: 1527184587679.jpg (2952x2497, 929K)

(((You))) tell me.

Attached: 5PMNWdt_d(3).jpg (640x299, 32K)

Attached: 1457991481829.png (845x589, 184K)

"I'm a slut and only know other sluts, this is women's fault."

Who is she? I'd totally bang.

>I dont have as much fun as I did when I was younger!

Welcome to adulthood.

every time.
every single time.

Goddamit. Their inbreeding cause them to be hyper sexual. Fuck them for ruining us.

so you daddy's money, lack of brain and ugly mug doesn't impress women as it used to impress naive teenage girls?

sounds like someone got fat. maybe you should spend less time at work and more in the gym

That's me.

>Their inbreeding
circumcision

>I must devote every waking moment to seeking approval.

Lmao

Die slide kike.

Attached: 09292245-jews-alt-right1.ab94b306.jpg (960x540, 33K)

That webm is fucking disturbing...millenials acting shitty until the camera comes out..so weird...life is a movie without cameras

Wursties

>The few that do give me attention are disgusting.
Dude. Seriously. How fuckuing dumb do you have to be not to pull bitches? Simpley walk up and say stupid shit like "The universe command ed that I come over and tell you how beautiful you are. (Thanks) Are you single? (Yes) Do you want to get coffee sometime? (yes)"

It's a numbers game and the numbers are on your side, unless you're a complete fucking retard or have a Bush/Obama voting coward of a father (then you might be liberally fucked in the head).

Ladies, are you having fun tonight??

t. virgin

Why are men such crybabies lmao

Depends. Its 90% how you say it and what you look like (what vibe you give off) not what you say.

A moderately chad guy with the right sense of humour could easily pull that off

>it's a numbers game
>t. ugger

kek

no chance this is real

ITT: so many angry virgins. no wonder you're so attracted to white nationalism and blaming minorities for all your problems.

roastie in her 30s projecting, hillarious...what is it going to be?bunch of cats and wine or suicide?

larp thread, sage

>Whoremonger
Despite your commendable digits, your definition is incorrect.
"Whoremonger" is a pimp. A "monger" is a merchant.
A whore monger is one who trades in whores.
Not exactly sure of the origins of "monger".

Just be yourself bro.

Attached: 1528932758209.png (625x773, 116K)

that Iranian whore can get it good