Are there laws on carrying a hammer?

I know I can't walk around with a blade to protect myself, but honestly, many times on the subways in Toronto I find myself (or see others) being subjected to harassment that could escalate real fast into something physical, just due to the aggressor's mental states (many people are clinically nuts). I'm not violent but I'm not going to be victimized either.

>tl;dr - can I legally walk around with a hammer? If not, what CAN I carry?

Attached: the.hero.we.deserve.webm (428x426, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0476964
youtube.com/watch?v=J72rWG8W91w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that a superhero?

Attached: 1515775206501.png (571x514, 93K)

God, I can't even imagine that. I carry a 45 damn near everywhere I go.

Attached: 1537718761031.jpg (960x626, 27K)

>two people having a slight confrontation
>better murder one by bashing his brains in with a hammer
Jesus Christ would NOT approve.

>why a hammer??
Why not lol.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 18K)

based and pillhammered

carry pepper spray

I predicted this

Why are canadians such cucks? The level of genuine fear in OP's post is pathetic.

My 60 year old mother voluntarily rides the bus in NiggerTown, N.Y. she has a car, she just finds the nogs routinely sperging out funny. My 86 year old grandmother WALKS everyday in the same neighborhood. She has had her purse stolen twice this year. Niether one of them have expressed any fear.

Buy a rape whistle and some pepper spray if you're so intimidated.

Attached: 1534516700413.gif (432x320, 2.92M)

wow another scripted asian gif

>Jesus Christ would NOT approve.
And that's why Jesus ended up on the wrong end of the hammer

You will need to carry around more tools and a hard hat maybe to pull off the "just going to work sir" line. Just like you can't carry a bat in a car without a glove or baseball.

I was shot at once and stabbed in the stomach on another occasion (though that was in a parking lot). Toronto isn't that safe.

This. Just wear a tool belt.

how about a 9 iron and a golf t? Easy to pocket than a baseball.

No you didn't, I did.

>I know I can't walk around with a blade to protect myself
Yes you can. Just not over 3 inches and not a switchblade. Security at some joint took my 6 inch blade and didn't even call the cops on me.

Train in a fighting art. Bare hands can be very powerful. I hope I don't have to buy a nose bone into the brain or crushed windpipe can be quite final

set of golf clubs is perfect.

>I was shot at once and stabbed in the stomach on another occasion
>still doesn't carry a gun legal or not
You're a cuck.

>murdered because you ate seeds on a subway
INSECTS
N
S
E
C
T
S

OOOh I am a sissy Canadian and I am soooooo scared of hand tools. Muh Diversity.

Or keys on a chain. You won't lose them and effective weapon

that came out of nowhere what the fuck

Attached: 8372173.png (1120x977, 136K)

Gang member on parole do this all the time. They also love flathead screwdrivers.

Is that hammer made from rubber?

Attached: da phuc.jpg (228x223, 11K)

It would rightfully be assumed that you are carrying it for vandalism or burglary purposes, but they may let you go when they realize that you are literally an imbecile

Do Americans really think they are tough? Lowest violent crime per capita in the western world because everyone is packing and everyone looks frail there.

Love it. Public Shame Squads. A couple of hammer smashies and win/win--better behaved citizens!

God left us long ago. We need new gods, like Super Niponman to replace Him with.

ive been telling you fucks to carry hammers for years m8.
>i just work construction, officer.

Meanwhile, in America...

Attached: 1498871766004.webm (640x480, 2.06M)

The spastic loser scumbags that couldnt defend themselves in a fight carry crutches to defend themselves. The police cant take them away.

Non spastics that the police wouldnt ordinarily harass carry sports equipment.

Attached: hurl.jpg (396x248, 13K)

I am not afraid of a seed spitting gook with a hammer, faggot. You remind of Trudeau. And yep living in the USA shithole of violence has made me a mean motherfucker and I'll knock your fucking teethe out if you spit a fucking seed at me.

Attached: canada.png (800x400, 19K)

Yeah, true. The hammer looks fake and wobbles too much. Still though, it's the thought, hopefully it will inspire.

>Do Americans really think they are tough?
No we just aren't pussies
Most of the "frail" ones you've seen are northan or western fags.

AFAIK unless you're in GB you might be allowed to walk around with a "TOOL" knife that isn't too long, isn't springloaded, isn't a balissong (as if that stupid toy threatened anyone but the user) and NOT for the self defence purposes ofcourse. Say you just bought it and carry home, or say you were going to peel an apple.

But whatever you use to defent yourself turns into an assult with a deadly weapon if you ever get caught, even a fucking bike lock.

On topic of locks, picrelated is better than a bat and cops wont ask "Were you going to play baseball alone at night sir?"

Attached: 59628257-02d6-4f69-8616-dce1807eed17_1.8562c00896dad30012bcf4fa027414dc.jpg (450x450, 48K)

Well, chinks have execution show.

Attached: chink execution show.jpg (634x357, 31K)

wat movie

Wrong, God never left and he knows what you post

just a normal day in asia

I walked around with a saw a couple of weeks, a guys dog bit mine and I told him if I ever saw him again in the park, Id saw the dogs head off. Never saw him again.

Will, he's Canadian, so he'll be let go then. Maybe if you guys pretended to be Canadian as well, you could get away with it also, but I have enough self-respect to pretend to be Chinese.

lel

Get a baseball bat but keep a couple baseballs in your bag so its not a weapon

Try me bitch. I worked 19 hours of manual labor yesterday and I'm all muscle.

>I am not afraid of a seed spitting gook with a hammer, faggot.
wtf are you talking about?

Americans have killed more people than any other country ever. Team America, Fuck Yeah. I'll fly 12,000 miles just to have a chance to kill a brown muslim faggot in a war.

This except 9mm sadly. I want to buy another .45 user.

Attached: Shattered corpus humeri.jpg (340x442, 15K)

Taxi rider

He did when we rejected Him, were in the end times now and it's only just started. Grab a gun and a hammer and get to work, we'll debate the moral implications after all lefties are dead.

"The Brave One" - Jodie Foster

imdb.com/title/tt0476964

Back when Hollywood made good movies...

No, he was assaulted because he was a fucking nigger.
If you don't want to die, don't act like a piece of shit around people.

there is no way this isnt a hilarious japenese psy-op

is that a fucking samurai armor?
wtf is that HAHAHAHAHA
absolutely fucking based
>>tl;dr - can I legally walk around with a hammer? If not, what CAN I carry?
yes
screwdriver does well too

Attached: 1524490216702.jpg (990x1156, 665K)

Fapping is manual labor in Canadastan. Or were you milking maple trees, faggot. I worked with you faggots in afghanistan. You are pathetic cowards that are completely reliant on your masters, The Americans.

Look at the hammer again. It's rubber.

Oh look, it's this butthurt faggot again...

So are pencils if you wobble them in front of your face.

9mm as well, 124gr hallow point, we're fine man. One shot and they drop, but trust me, I really do want a 1911 .45 for home defense.

WHOA! Where did Hammerai Knuck-Noggin come from???

i thought it was mandatory that everyone in ireland carry a shillelagh

Why is he wearing armour?

Hammers are notoriously deadly weapons, wouldn't surprise me if you got the same treatment in court for a hammer as a blade.

>19 hours of manual labor
>I'm all muscle
Not for long. Have fun with you're broken down body by 40

Put on safety glasses to really sell it.

Speaking for the UK.... Certain weapons are prohibited (guns, knives ect.) and will get you arrested on the spot. Aside from that it gets murkier. Potentially anything could be used as a weapon, table leg, golf club, hammer, screwdriver.... the list is endless. Carrying one might not be a problem but if you ever used one of these items as a weapon the situation you would find yourself in would that you have to convince a jury that you:

A> had a good reason to be in possession of it in the first place (electricians have a good reason to carry a screwdriver in their pocket, accountants do not)
B> were justified in using it for self-defence. Like you were attacked and couldn’t run away.
C> the injury caused was in proportion to the threat you faced.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any "weapon" you can legally carry in the UK with the intention of self-defence. Even pepper spray is illegal.

>why would you go out in that armour, user?
for this reason

A screwdriver would be a better option.
Lighter, won't bother you as much while you carry it around. You can really hurt someone without swinging it around predictably.

What if you have a license for it?

digital cameras take pictures line by line not all at once. this can cause this particular effect

youtube.com/watch?v=J72rWG8W91w

Was talking to an old friend who now works as a teacher: hurleys have to be checked in and "signed out" by the PE teacher, half the school is niggers now, and arming niggers with sticks lead to predictable consequences.
That's just the start of things: the niggers are disruptive at unseen levels, making it impossible to teach, and the arabs and pajeets sexually predate younger students.
The shitty cherry on top of the turd cake: all of the orders from the department of education only talk about "growing racism", teachers are being asked to break up groups of white students, who my friend tells me, is for their own protection.

Hell has come to Ireland.

>works 19 hour manual labor days
>thinks he's strong
You're doing the opposite actually. Excessive activity like that ruins your hormones and makes it extremely difficult to gain strength

you know what fuck that guy - he got what he deserved

t. ny fag who hates people littering on subway and its usually the chinks or niggers who do it

Attached: girl.jpg (1080x1920, 449K)

yes it is

>Makes abortion legal
>Needs immigrants because not enough babies

Fuxking hell guys, the kikes moves fast on you.

this was for a movie or something and is fake

Unfortunately, memes don't count as evidence in the British legal system. Would be awesome if they did.

You can have a hammer, but you need to have a reason to have it other than self defense. Given that that guy was wearing a disguise and armor, he was probably looking for trouble.
>I want to return it to the store but don't have time today.
>I'm going to fix a fence later today.
>I'm going to carpentry school.
>I'm a landlord so I need to have tools with me.

You're probably better off owning a giant ass maglite.

and he deserved it for being a fucking faggot

Would be even better if you had freedom instead.

>I can't walk around with a blade

What the hell is this?

And its even canada posting. What.

You cant carry a blade as a weapon, but you can carry a tool with you, or you are somekind of superurban canadian.

Attached: 38573.jpg (658x370, 66K)

Didn’t one of your countrymen recently shoot a man in the face during an argument over a fucking mattress?

I keep telling people; Ireland is going to be the next Sweden, the next flash in the pan. I feel like a raving madman, people just won't fucking listen, what will it take? How many raped irish girls? How many Irish people in bodybags? It's beyond infuriating.

Look at San Francisco of you want to see what happens if you don't start early.

hallow point huh, you dense cunt

I miss our civil all White society, can't wait till niggers die.

Poor whites are intolerable as well.

Roids help

>You're probably better off owning a giant ass maglite

this. you can fuck someone's day up with one of these.

Attached: maglite.jpg (466x466, 13K)

I'm serious man, you guys has a kick ass economy moving and then this shit happens, all within a decade, it's fucking nuts. Fight back now, bring back the IRA and fight anyone who stands in your way. And even that blows my mind, no issue killing Brits up north, but fuck it, let's load in a bunch of niggers all over. Fight man, please, there's still time and hope, Ireland isn't lost like most of Europe.

anime type shit. All we need is the Japanese pop rock music to go with it.

All the foreigners from Northern Europe and Germany that I have met are pretty in awe of how shit Ireland is.

You should travel to these places and find out for yourself instead of repeating Jow Forums talking points.

Bullet control you fucktard and stopping power since it stays in the body and does more damage. Oh fuck, I just saw your flag, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Attached: escalatedjpg.jpg (624x317, 33K)

Hollow, opps, I'm a fag.

>YOU CAN'T EAT ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION!
>*gets hammered as a consequence*
>white americans cheer this on

nuke us plz

>No, he was assaulted because he was a fucking nigger.If you don't want to die, don't act like a piece of shit around people.
This. burgeranon knows what is up.

I read you loud and clear. You are saying that you plan to commit terrorist attacks in the US to break it up and create a white ethnostate.

The mob was against him and as you know npcs will always side with the mob.

>chinese judge dredd
10/10