FUCK Lads

FUCK Lads
They got him
It’s over

Attached: EBBDFEE6-E941-4BA9-90DF-BEB775827561.jpg (1242x1917, 652K)

So fucking what?

statute of limitations is way fucking over for that lmao

So what he was not a adult

In the early 90s teenagers routinely bought booze and cigarettes at liquor stores.
I am sure in the 80s it was even easier.

I like that they were considerate enough to let those that were already 18-20 keep on boozing.

Dems are beyond pathetic at this point. Their panic is a sweet nectar that I can almost wholly subsist on.

CNN is fake news

Attached: IMG_2006.jpg (576x768, 103K)

So what. Who the hell waits till legal age to drink?

Attached: yewe_n.jpg (720x960, 70K)

>rape accusation turns into disliking a man because he drank a few times underage

They will literally do anything to discredit him at this point. Daily reminder this same people actively encourage poisoning children with hormone treatments as young as 3-5.

It seems people have a short memory. You seem to have forgotten what the fuck is going on. At this point you are either wilfully ignorant or complicit.

Attached: IMG_5293.jpg (683x1024, 88K)

So what? I bought hard booze, cigs and other stuff when I was 13. Everyone did.

Will the FBI investigate? Where is the FBI? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>remember that time in kindergarten when Brett Kavenaugh poop his pants?
The state of the left in the current year

What is going on with the NXIVUM stuff?

IIRC she ratted on a few other actresses in the investigation but not much. She’ll probably go to jail forever.

>RAPIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>oh that story fell apart
>UNDERAGE DRINKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
does the left really want to purity spiral so hard they start advocating for the abolition of alcohol

Next they will claim he smoke a joint one time.

you forgot
>VIRGIN INCEL REEEE

I heard he jaywalked once and has overdue library books

And? What the fuck is this cunt's point?

>misdemeanor
hahahahahah

that would make Christine Blasey 15 when she start partying. YIIIIIIIIIKES

Attached: cool man.png (636x820, 405K)

that she has no idea what rich teenagers were like in 1982

You do realize when this law went into effect that if you were within a certain time frame of turning 18, actually 18, 19, or 20 that you were grandfathered in....right?

if he is willing to break the law underage drinking then he is willing to break the law gang raping everyone. guilty

kek

They might as well just change the punishment for MIP to forced contraction of AIDS.

An eye for an eye.

this is what judicial system is gonna be like in the near future. You get a female judge with green hair and tattoos

I see you read the newspaper clipping also.

oh shit how will he ever recover

Obongo and Dubya and Clinton have all admitted to using drugs which are completely illegal regardless of age.

I honestly don't know what's right/wrong in our country if a high school guy can't have a beer at a party and take a girl into a private room and get to second base.

I've gotten laid at parties. What am I?

Nope. I lived it. GenX here whose best friend had an older brother who was grandfathered in and got us beer even tho we were way underaged

Can’t believe all the journalists finger pointing about alcohol.

>underage drinking
Getting a bit desperate

But wait... I thought he was a rapist?

Now he's just an underage drinker? I suppose that's still pretty bad. I want everyone who's ever done this fired right now.

>king nigger was doing drugs in university as well as most of the top politicians but that's okay because reasons

>How could they have plied girls with alchohol if they werent able to get alchohol!!!!!!

Checkmate accusers!

Statutes of limitation only apply to petty crimes like rape an arson. This is clearly a very serious charge.

Attached: 1536590531049.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

a violent rapist

Lol our former president smoked weed. Nobody cared

Oh wow, a teenager, drinking alcohol, what a shocking thing, this totally disqualifies him for the Supreme Court!
lol what fucking retards these cunts are

I can't wait for the day when internet history starts coming up as a reason not to allow someone to be a Justice or President. Until then all the opposition has is muh guns muh alcohol muh sexual assault