Lauren is NOT /our girl/! She hasn't even posted a video for the past month since her account had been demonetised...

Lauren is NOT /our girl/! She hasn't even posted a video for the past month since her account had been demonetised, proof she only does it for money.
She's probably off having a terrible bout of depression knowing she'll never be able to travel again and will have to move back to her parents.

Why do you support this tradthot?

Attached: 1533893411619.jpg (1080x1350, 139K)

What? We don't.

I thought lauren was all done after the anime pants masturbation thing...

Attached: 7a2e984f7f4ca301313d42c8e1eecfa5.gif (300x450, 1.97M)

" I have a cartoonish ass, worship me"

Fincucks support her.

Her last video is her literally saying she quits youtube op

Man! I wish I was the nigger of her life.

Attached: southern bf.jpg (937x562, 53K)

She's busy. All those Jamals, Tyrones and Chads in Europe are exhausting.

Attached: i5vmfu6jctn11.jpg (640x1138, 110K)

So what is she doing now, just commenting on Twitter while cucks send her $300 for a fifteen minute Skype chat

She said she's producing documentaries full time now, no?

The damned. Human beings just refuse to shut their fucking asshole overly opinionated traps. Someone travels the world in an attempt to try something new with online reporting. Manages to redpill a world doing it. Decides to stay out of the limelight if it's doing more harm then good. She has more balls then most XY chromo's I've ever met. Pretty much all the people here who want to talk shit are probably upset because they will be having to take dick in their ass and get cum blasted if they have any chance of making it upstairs. The more they do it, the more loads they are going to be taking. Period end of story AMEN

Attached: untitled.png (1280x800, 1.51M)

Ayo hol' up cuz she needs to travel all across Europe for it and that's a ton of money, time, editing, etc. Not sure if she can publish shit the way she wants to because of Eu privacy laws and upcoming Eu copyright laws.

40 year old leaf here

So much salt from guys because she’s doing more redpilling than you could ever do

Isn't she filming a documentary in Europe?

Nah I just want to cum in all of her holes.

Attached: Donald-Trump.jpg (615x409, 31K)

She smells down below.

NOT POLITICS

DO NOT GIVE THIS BITCH ANY MORE OF YOUR MONEY ANONS. SHE IS A CRYPTO JEW.

THIS IS NOT POLITICS.

Is she, dare I say it, our /coolwineaunt/?

Doing a documentary on the European migrant crisis with the hopes of it making as many waves as her one on South Africa. Which undeniably made more of an impact than any Youtube video.

She really fucked up her face with surgery. So young, sad, many such cases.

Attached: 816d63b40a767e0888e822caf6292ea1.gif (360x300, 926K)

That lips must have been quite recent.

Did she get lip injections or something? They look weird.

>proof she only does it for money
how much would you pay anons?

Attached: 22.jpg (365x389, 27K)

Switch to Faith Goldy instead. Pic related.

Attached: #HAVEFAITH.png (1320x2484, 637K)

>she only does it for money.
Unlike the ideologues running the tech, media, education, and entertainment industry's who eschew profits for their agenda right?

Relentless seeking of profits is functionally more moral than the alternative.

Lip injections, fillers under eyes, nose job.

Look how skinny her arms are, considering she supposedly works out. Or do you reckon she took those picture of herself in the gym just to be a poser?

You jelly memeflag?
Lauren is one sexy shill detector.They just can't resist.