>dating qt 3.14 Ashkenazi, big plans
>reveal my power level
>now single
>mfw /pol ruined my life

Attached: kys.jpg (345x336, 20K)

cool blog post faggot

young girls tend to be idealists, more at 11

Welcome aboard faggot

Take pills and service my cock then bitch.

Who cares. We saved you from ruining your bloodline. If you aren't lying, you will have no trouble of doing better.

This is obvious larp. No one on Jow Forums has or had a girlfriend.
(one post by this ID)

with you to the end my friend

Attached: homer.png (500x382, 314K)

You think you would have enjoyed being married to a Jewish woman? Lol.

>No one on Jow Forums has or had a girlfriend.
Projecting this hard

slow day at work, what can I say?

I assure you no larp

She was cute, smart, and tight

you dodged a bullet because of Jow Forums be grateful

probably true. I should have included in the original post she was married, but had gotten separated.

that's a lot of progress.. you should be thankful.. update us in 2 years when you're married to a white qt 3.14

what's your excuse for not gassing her?

Problem is, old fag. Spoiled in my youth with qt 3.14s, but wasted away on the 'life is a party' meme. Only things left are roasties with kids

red flags she would have left you and abduct your children to Israel

tell her it was just a prank bro

>protip
you're here forever [enjoy your stay]

>making plans with a kike
>swallowing black pill
idiot

I know

Attached: it-never-ends.png (980x445, 475K)

Get the fuck over it, 2 years is long enough

You tried to be honest with her and she chose to reject you for it. She not only wanted to live in denial bit wanted you to keep your stupid goyim mouth shut. I can only imagine what she was planning to do to your halfbreed kids if they wound up looking like "bastard jew" gingers with the wrong phrenological traits, useless to the tribes "purity" plans. Or maybe you were just going to be paying the bills while she made sure a ratfaced talmudic supremacist like her became the real father of her chosen spawn?

Attached: 1514255601180.jpg (758x948, 104K)

It's only been one, but that was some serious pussy Holmes

>be liberal
>like to expose myself to ideas that I don't agree with because holding a belief without challenging it is for NPC's
>find a dude named milton friedman
>get my belief system turbofucked by the realization that the current welfare system turbofucks people
>learn that affirmative action largely is just virtue signalling and achieves none of its state goals
>learn that historically progressive ideas have led to worse results than before

Some examples being
>government guaranteeing student loans driving up the price of higher education
>housing projects built for the poor ended up concentrating all the black people into small areas in inner cities
>if you have kids and are low skill labor, leaving unemployment will net you less in money therefore disincentivizing you from getting a low paying job
>minimum wage ensuring that people that's economic output is less than it never get a job, and thus never get the chance to learn or develop skills on the job
>licenses and regulations (as reported by Obamas housing of urban development) are too expensive and time consuming for builders leading to delayed and overpriced houses

Then you start to tell some liberal friends and family about this stuff and they have none of the same intellectual curiosity that you do and they refuse to even hear your ideas fully stated.

Eventually the only place you can come to express ideas about being free from tyranny of the government, having a large family, living free of degenerate behavior and expressing your want of a healthy and beautiful family, is Jow Forums

>dating a leftist kikess
>not getting together with a far right traditional white girl
Get on my level, ho.

Attached: 1534877873433.png (1242x848, 1.35M)

She was more of the Khazar type. Petite, blond hair, blue eyes, nice milkers. She only knew level one, if that, of Judaism, much less Zionism.

You have to hide it, faggot. You slowly reveal little crumbs one at a time and decently far apart in timing. Eventually, if the reception is positive, you go further. It's a slow progression, like fully realizing your full potential. Keep your head down and continue to go forth, user.
Also don't be a faggot.

This. Completely agree

Where do you find far right traditional girls?

I've been thinking of joining a church so I can meet some more like minded people.

You misspelled saved.

That seems to be the only option, but then you want someone 'fun' too? I'm thinking country music concerts

Churches where I live will get you grannies, and churches where you live will get you "I STAND WITH ISRAEL" idiots.

I recommend OKCupid for finding the type of girls you're looking for. Their algorithm matches you based on questions you answer. Now, because this includes questions about race, politics, and pretty much everything else under the sun, no matter how taboo. The result is that you can weight the questions that you view as most important, and ignore the ones that you think are pointless for a relationship, and if you do it right, the website will set you up with someone with the same beliefs as you. Good luck, user.

>Jow ForumsThe_Donald
Why am I not surprised.

I'm only here cause no gf for a while now. As soon as I get a new gf I'm done with Jow Forums.
It's not like this board is actually useful other than to distract you from your crumbling life.

Attached: pol in a nutshell.png (823x463, 412K)

>Information. Why am I not surprised

True. If you're a philosophy and politics nerd though, nowhere else compares

Many Trump voters supported Bernie - they both tried to appeal bottom of the society.

Well I will admit that /balk/ threads are fucking beautiful.

Attached: every balk thread.png (661x953, 120K)

I'm from the South, so most of the people I knew were voting for Trump. Both of their messages were essentially the same "I'm an outsider, the people in Washington are lying to you, and we need to empower the working class'.

I thought Trump was a joke, but he impressed me when he actually started doing what he said he would do, so I started paying attention, and I'm still impressed.

> reveal my power level
only people with low IQ's do this, I'm more leftist than most of my yuppie leftist colleagues and they always come to me because I'm supposedly knowledgeable on politics and world affairs but I only get it from Jow Forums the Syria general and listening to racist podcasts

You dodged a bullet, and your would be children, an oven.

Attached: 1488079727416.png (748x1068, 318K)

I don't think that has anything to do with IQ. Some of us like to share information, and when you consider someone 'intelligent', as I did her, you'd expect to have a civil conversation centered around facts, rather than emotion. Lesson learned though, for sure.

Trump hasn't done anything with material importance. The travel ban is overturned and watered down later on, even it's executed in its original form, the scale is tiny.
Wall somehow means fence.
Rapefugees still entering America legally through its rapefugee programs.
H-1B still has 65,000 quota a year, now even more concentrated into big multinational corporations.
Where is my public healthcare?
The only positive effect after Trump took over is the employment market is good. Many Aussies here tempted to applying American jobs.
Trump needs to deport much more illegal immigrants, not only those who committed crime - their existence is already a crime.
Forget about the wall, we know it's a tool to release anger among the public.
But the healthcare is real, he needs to bring the free public healthcare to every American citizen and permanent resident.
Bernie want free high education on top of that, thus bottom and middle class supported him - they don't have much money, they don't want to worry about the ridiculous cost in healthcare and their children's, again, ridiculous cost in education.
After Bernie was stabbed, Trump is the only hope.

did you tell your jew gf that Hitler did nuffin wrong?

I take home more money due to the tax cut, and the market is booming due to his pro-business attitude. Regardless of the narrative of elitist media, I've been impressed with what he's done, given the amount of shit that's been thrown at him.

Pretty much

>Pretty much
brainlet

I understand. Regardless of being left or right though the majority of people don’t actually look into any of the policies that their political group backs and just blindly follow one group. That in itself is bad but what is even worse is that when you talk about these things it upsets them because they feel stupid for being lazy and never looking these things up themselves. Like how is anyone supposed to discuss different views or opinions if everyone is too uncomfortable to listen yet too lazy to read up themselves?

>>dating qt 3.14 Ashkenazi, big plans
>>reveal my power level
>>now single
>>mfw /pol ruined my life
No bro, we saved it.

Attached: 1529786181168.jpg (900x900, 90K)

>dating a jew

Attached: eww.jpg (226x258, 9K)

>bohoo i am not marrying some random ass roastie

Just disputed the 6 gorillion

go back please

I would if I could faggot

The ethnically germanic huguenots were tricked into joining cryptojew cults, by ratfaced people who convinced them it was their ancestory. Then "other" ratfaced people came under the authority of the Cathokike church and its Jesuit kike Inquistion. These ethnically ratfaced people used the books shilled (by ratfaces) to the ethnically germanic huguenots as an excuse to genocide them and steal their land. Time and time again we see the same.

She will be used and disposed of by the rats running her "chosen" tribe.

Attached: 20170715_135709 (1).jpg (600x458, 151K)

>Jow Forums prevented me from dating/marrying a jew
>it ruined my life!
you mean pol saved your life
you're welcome fag

Your autistic retarded ass ruined it by not understanding simple social shit.

You have an odd way of saying "Thank You"?

Attached: 1526163085997.png (585x560, 263K)

Did she already have kids?

>be me
>1998
>go on Jow Forums
>20 years later
>t.incel

No

Damn. I've got other options hitting me up daily, but I'm hooked on that one

You're welcome, pussy.

Looks like we did you a favor.

In England you go to jail for making fun of the ZOG and the HoloHOAX......sad

I like to think that, but I agree more with

>reveal my power level
You're the one who ruined your own life.