Nikki Haley, US ambassador

Would she be a good president?
>supports trump agenda
>good at capturing the spotlight
>speaks her mind and doesnt care if it ruffles jimmies
>proved herself to be tough and willing to say no
>has some degree of tact

Attached: cvC8C2gR_400x400.jpg (251x251, 13K)

No. She's a swamp creature establishment bitch.

>is neocon globalist warmonger pajeet

TOTAL GARBAGE

BLEACHED

Attached: A462F237-B8A6-4A0B-B310-7044AE6E42FA.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Fuck out of here with this Nimrata bait

she's better than most liberals, that's about it

Literally eats israeli shit for all 3 meals
I hate this cunt

She would install the first toilet behind the resolute desk

She would be an excellent President.

Is Muslim
No thanks

>supports trump agenda
This is a bad thing,not a good thing.

>allowed removal of Confederate monuments
>sided with screeching liberals

Nope, she can rot.

>ambassador
>president
nah m8 you're thinking of vice president there

>supports trump agenda
good god is this your first day, shill? How are they letting you rubes out in the wild this wet behind the ears?

Thats a negative homie. King nigger Pompeo will secceed Trumplestein bc he dont take no shit from libtards

She’s Dick Cheney with smaller tits.

That dude looks more Indian than her

No, women are not to be trusted with power beyond the kitchen. Besides, other world leaders see women leaders as weak-minded (and they are) thus making war more of a possibility with a woman at the helm. Don't want to be tested extra as a nation? Hire a man.

People with no loyalty are scumbags. I do not like this woman. There are some disturbing news items I read that the person who wrote the NY Times 'resistance inside the white house' piece staffer is somebody who works high up in Nikki Haley's office and that she is facilitating this. If this is true Trump should bury this PoS at an opportune team.

There are many strange Indians who work in US politics none of them stranger than that other PoS Preet Bharara who seems to have a penchant for prosecuting other Indians/Americans of Indian origin just to show their patriotism/impartiality or whatever

*opportune time

Indians here tend to persecute other Indians when they get even the smallest amount of power but most also suck Jew ass.

No, I don't want Greater Israel

Sadly true.

>participates in false flag gas attacks
>let's elect a lying women to the highest office in the land
And they wonder why people are starting to hate Jews

>supports trump agenda
No she doesn't, she 's a neocon and faggots like Bill Kristol constantly fawn over her.

She embodies everything that's wrong with Republicans and the murriburger conservative right. If people like her were kicked out if the conservative movement it would thrive.

retard

She gave a #nevertrump speech following Obamas state of the union. She showed the GOPe positions are closer to the DNC than Trumps are to the old GOP.

She can go fuck herself.

Shabbos-shiksa

>American education

>Would she be a good president?
Yes, of India. Get your head out of your ass.

Attached: GLOWING.jpg (1000x750, 182K)

Yes.