Are Indian wahmen

* disgusting and irredeemable
* regressive narcissistic psychopaths
* unpatriotic menhaters but atleast good to white men

Attached: kfcover.jpg (500x450, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/cities/delhi-pregnant-wife-bites-off-mans-tongue-as-he-was-not-good-enough-1920983
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are probably in a better position to measure their curves and report this vital data to the CDC.

Pretty much. On the black market you can purchase an undocumented Indian sex slave for 100k, and you get many many rapes out of their vagenees before they’re no good

>posts skin tone 3 white women that have clearly had generations of bleaching to be 1/8 poo

post what your disgusting potato sack hags actually look like. protip: nobody likes them either just like we dont like your OPEN BOB ass

Attached: actualindianwoman.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Indian women can be a beauty or a beast depending on where the region where they came from. Also they are more likely to use loo than Indian men, which is at least a good thing regarding Indian women.

cant get over the fact that they look like gypsies.

bruv most indians dont understand the difference between sex and gangrape

>Also they are more likely to use loo than Indian men
citation needed

You have some hidden gems though

Attached: 1537346037179.jpg (1864x3022, 538K)

Dated an Americanzed poo years ago. Can't say that they're all narcissistic psychopaths, but I'd venture to say that she was very much in the Cluster B spectrum of personality diaorders. Fucked like a demon, but that's all she had going for her.

Would not recommend if you value your dignity and sanity.

Attached: 1518646980446.jpg (768x431, 28K)

That woman is the same colour as the ones in the OP, she’s just fat and middle aged.

Every Indian woman I've seen had been beautiful and married to a white man.

That's just plain good advice for all roasties regardless of skin color

Where do you think gypsys originated from?.

Get over your beta male inferiority complex. It's embarrassing, and I'm sick of indians being such blue pilled faggot manginas when it comes to women.

Indian women good to White men? dafuq, I've never met one who was nice to me.

There are more gypsies below you than there are in both Hungary and Romania, Ahmed.

>le blue pilled
ndtv.com/cities/delhi-pregnant-wife-bites-off-mans-tongue-as-he-was-not-good-enough-1920983

>manhaters
Gee, If they weren'ganggraped so much by you Indian men, maybe they would like men better. Really makes you think.

Agreed. There is some truth to Americanzed roasties turning their thottery up to 11 versus their American counterparts.

The experience with the poo was master class thottery. Most seem tame by comparison thereafter.

Are you poor or rich?
Western women are content with nice 'things'. As long as you keep feeding them things they will play along. This is what I glean from some of the NRI s

Indian women are cut throat. They are directly interested in how much you have in your bank account.

kek

Are you retarded, he said Indian women looked like gypsys, that's because they came from India, god you are a moron.

Are you that mutt Italian that looks Mexican?

>ganggraped so much by you Indian men
They are fortunate that somebody wants them enough to gangrape them. Most of them suck.

>those women are considered white in America
Dios mio...Tara McCarthy is a real 1/8 Indian person and she’s just at the edge of the very fine between white and non-white.

Attached: 573CE45C-B936-44CB-BF35-5AE888FADC10.jpg (512x512, 52K)